it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Trumby

Quote from: SweetNiar on June 11, 2008, 07:26:17 PM
i thought about doing one of the fairies from the Shun Shun Rikka....but i have to figure out how to make the main part foldable kinda tent like or something to that affect.  Figured i do Ayame, i think thats the name of the fairy with the dome like cover ^_^;
I've actually been contemplating cosplaying Tsubaki (her attack guy) for quite some time now. It would just be super akward walking around unless the wings were made foldable <.<

Also @ that picture: Ulquiorra is totally the woman in that relationship.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

ToshiX

that be awesome if all 6 of the fairy were there
and Ulquiorra needs to step it up
he is the 4th and grimmy is the 6th
show some power XDDD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on June 12, 2008, 09:46:34 PM
that be awesome if all 6 of the fairy were there
and Ulquiorra needs to step it up
he is the 4th and grimmy is the 6th
show some power XDDD

Che, number's don't mean anything. I mean take 4th squad and compare THEM to 6th squad. oh wait, you can't.

MidnightRosebud

@ Trumby

That's what I was aiming for. ;)
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

kimu

awww...poor Captain Mom and the rest of the 4th squad....she who is nice and hands out cookies, and gets this?
LOL!
Little Byakuya miiiight just want to rely on that squad some day if he gets trashed by a 15 year old some day in the future....
;)

Tsubaki and the other fairies would be fun to see, and I agree if you make the wings so they were pretty close to you, or you could fold them in, that would be easier to get around in.

And Ulquiorra and Grimmjow? I'm still not sure who the ultimate winner of that feud will be.....It's going to be nasty, that's for sure.

ToshiX

espada and squads don't really compare equally as in the thirteen squads
the number don't matter
lets say squad 6 to squad 11 hmmm.
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

haha i love the reactions people are getting from that picture XD personally I would definitely consider Grimmjow being the dominant one in that pairing (though I have heard of people getting doujin where Ulquiorra is lol).
anyways!
@fanime_love - thanks for the belated bday wishes =D

tomorrow I am starting on my Renji variant for AX! *is determined*
i need to go find me some model magic..
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: kimu on June 12, 2008, 10:29:39 PM
LOL!
Little Byakuya miiiight just want to rely on that squad some day if he gets trashed by a 15 year old some day in the future....
;)

. . . *Eye twitch*

The fact that you'd even suggest such a thing...

. . . . .  I don't have time for this.. I have to get up early.

ToshiX

"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

::)

Allow me to clear up something once and for all;

That overbearingly self-centered, preachy, godd-modding "everybody-lookit-me-being-the-hero-even-though-no-one-asked-me-to-in-a-society-thousands-of-years-older-than-myself-that is-DARING-to-do something-I-don't-like. And-hell-Ireally-don't-even-have-a-clue-what's-really-going-on-because-I-can't-hear-a-word-of-reason-above-my-own-barking" false shinigami  did NOT beat Byakuya.

It was ALMOST a tie. May I remind you whom collapsed and whom was still standing and able to shunpo away and OH RIGHT
save Rukia.

That little boys got a lot of balls..and nothing else. He's soo preachy about how Byakuyas SO wrong.
Sure, Ichigo saved Rukai that ONE time.
But he was incapacitated when Gin nearly killed her. Of coarse she was saved anyway,  by Byakuya.
And that time she was going to get killed by that bount...she was saved then too I ...by..oh right Byakuya!

Oooh and it looks likes shes yet again about to die and needs to be saved again WHOM will come to her aid!? Spoiler: it's not Ichiog.

No, I'm not being in character. I have never EVER hated an anime/video/TV/movie/book/fiction-of-any-sort-character any measurable percentage as I do Ichigo.

kimu

ROTFL!!!

Oh this is such great fun.
I can hardly wait for the next convention we all come together again for Bleach fun.
Just so long as there's not a photo op set up of that Grimmjow and Ulquiorra with child art....
:D

Yuu

Quote from: kimu on June 13, 2008, 05:33:02 PM
ROTFL!!!

Oh this is such great fun.
I can hardly wait for the next convention we all come together again for Bleach fun.
Just so long as there's not a photo op set up of that Grimmjow and Ulquiorra with child art....
:D

Well, if you come to Kumoricon...

There's already thread for the KC Bleach shoot. There is a form asking "Photos you are not willing to do"
I wrote " No pictures with Ichigo. Do not suggest, ask, insist, or even beg. I'll just pretend yo don't exist"

It's such an obsessive hate I know but it keeps my wrath off of real people. >D

ToshiX

ROFLMAO
there is a thing
Byakuya promised his wife to protect Rukia there is exhibit A
Exhibit B Bounto I really don't count it cause it is a filler ark
Exhibit C when they were at HM they were separated and you would have guessed
Byakuya probably requested to go to Rukia cause she is his "SISTER" and the "PROMISE"
he had made. so all in all Byakuya is cool the only reason he saves Rukia more is be cause
either Ichigo isn't around or ya thats about it when Ichigo isn't around
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

kimu

LOL!
I'm laughing at Yuu and ToshiX posts.
I don't think Byakuya really likes Ichigo either.
Not that Ichigo is dating Rukia, and not that Rukia is a teenager--but sometimes it comes across as Daddy with the Baseball Bat and his teenage daughter Rukia about to go out with Ichigo.
;p

Well, Kumoricon depends on...
--hotel situation
--cost of airfare
--figuring out how to get cosplay costumes through the airport
--if I survive Anime Expo.

;D

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on June 13, 2008, 06:05:41 PM
ROFLMAO
there is a thing
Byakuya promised his wife to protect Rukia there is exhibit A
Exhibit B Bounto I really don't count it cause it is a filler ark
Exhibit C when they were at HM they were separated and you would have guessed
Byakuya probably requested to go to Rukia cause she is his "SISTER" and the "PROMISE"
he had made. so all in all Byakuya is cool the only reason he saves Rukia more is be cause
either Ichigo isn't around or ya thats about it when Ichigo isn't around

Save it. I don't argue with fanboys.

Quote from: kimu on June 13, 2008, 07:02:34 PM
LOL!
I'm laughing at Yuu and ToshiX posts.
I don't think Byakuya really likes Ichigo either.
Not that Ichigo is dating Rukia, and not that Rukia is a teenager--but sometimes it comes across as Daddy with the Baseball Bat and his teenage daughter Rukia about to go out with Ichigo.
;p

Well, Kumoricon depends on...
--hotel situation
--cost of airfare
--figuring out how to get cosplay costumes through the airport
--if I survive Anime Expo.

;D

LOL indeed

It's amusing when Ichigo fanboys try to argue with me. I don't like him and nothing anyone says will change that. EVAR..

Ahaha!
'Daddy with Baseball bat.'

I kind of get that impression too.
I'm suprised he doesn't have a problem with her hanging out Renji all the time. I mean those two are morel like siblings than anything but well..he hates Renji XD

I can help you with the 'hotel situation' if you don't mind splitting a room.

Airports are usually okay with cosplay. I brought bankai Zabimaru and two swords down to Expo with no problem last year.

Charis

Kimu, my dear, does a larger Juuni Kokki group have any influence on your Kumoricon decisions?  :3  While I may have a Youko with me at AX, I have been sworn to our other two people will be done by Kumori, and that means a Kyou-ou and a Kyou-ki as well.  :3

As for a certain chibi future taichou ... well, it would be unkind to disabuse him of his delusions, would it not?  And Fourth Squad would never be unkind ...

I'm getting kind of worried at how complicated travel with cosplay will get from here on out with the increasing airline restrictions/charges on checked baggage -- because most of us have things we can't check.  I'm sending my zanpakutou up to my family for Kumoricon -- they're driving down from Seattle -- and I'll probably do that again for next year's Sakuracon.  Heck, maybe that's the way of things in the future: "I'll post you my stuff and you bring it for this con, and you can send me yours for the next one."  Makes me glad I'll be driving up to Fanime again next year, even if it's a good four-plus hours!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

ugh i hate luggage restrictions >< thats mainly the reason I'm not able to bring Hihio Zabimaru down with me to AX (and i really wanted to, too >< ). Next year I'm driving down with all my stuff, since i can only see in the future my props being big, at least if my plans don't change that is XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

I have lost interest in that and your matters ^ ^
good day XP

And I won't fight with a Byakuya Fan Girl as welll
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on June 13, 2008, 09:57:10 PM
I have lost interest in that and your matters ^ ^
good day XP

Hm. it's like a parrot.  *holds cracker above its head*

I wonder if it can come up with it's own rhetoric.

kimu

I'm driving down to AX alone (meeting others for hotel there)...and if I was sure we could work that whole thing out, I'd offer to bring Zabimaru for you Yukari. But I don't know we could get that all worked out?

As for Kumoricon...that would be awesome if I knew there was a room to share to save costs! I'd be happy as a Captain to keep an eye on the chibi future taichou... LOL!
That would leave airfare to dig into and see if there's something affordable there.
Then info on how one travels from airport to con hotels, etc. would be helpful. Most cons seem to be close enough to the airports for one or more shuttle services to be usable.
As for vacay time, if I turn in the days in the next few weeks, and with it being before "hell season of all the evil projects" starts...should be approved...

I don't know how Sougyo no Kotowari would travel, however....I'd have to pack them super well. hmm...The mailing stuff may be the way to go in the future! Weird as that sounds.
You might even have more insurance of it getting there, and not ending up stolen if it was something you had to check. I know a friend that had her luggage stolen that had 2 costumes in it, and that horror is not unique, and it sticks with me.
While it wouldn't be too hard to redo a basic Bleach outfit (except for my lined captain's coat), two of my others are not something I would care to repeat. (Sairin and the almost finished Abel.)

I am planning on Sakura Con next March, and at this point, was thinking of an extended vacation and driving north for it.