it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Krnchichiri

I'll have trouble making Soifon's Suzumebachi. =.=
I still have like, 8 or something months, though. More than enough time to make it.

Hmm, I think I'll make a Kon doll if I have enough time [and money], too. :3
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Kanzake

Quote from: "Reinna"
Quote from: "Kanzake"http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/Sketches/?action=view&current=shikai-2.jpg

this is a rough made in MS paint sketch, i just need dimentions but i cant find measuring tape D:

comments? good or bad :3 itll help me out
Looks good.  I think the blade part over the back "hook"-things (I have absolutely no idea what they're called >.>) is a little longer though.

no the 2nd blades that spring backwards go all the way to the hilt :D and thanks for the feedback :)
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Reinna

Quote from: "Kanzake"
Quote from: "Reinna"
Quote from: "Kanzake"http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/Sketches/?action=view&current=shikai-2.jpg

this is a rough made in MS paint sketch, i just need dimentions but i cant find measuring tape D:

comments? good or bad :3 itll help me out
Looks good.  I think the blade part over the back "hook"-things (I have absolutely no idea what they're called >.>) is a little longer though.

no the 2nd blades that spring backwards go all the way to the hilt :D and thanks for the feedback :)
I meant the part... blargh, I don't know how to describe this...  The part at the end of the sword, the straight end of the blade after the hooks should be a bit longer.

Like if you (theoretically) stabbed someone with the sword.  The point where you stabbed them up to the beginning of the hooks should be longer.

If that makes any sense. >.>

Yukari Kaiba

maybe posting a picture would help better describe what part of the sword you're talking about ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Reinna

Probably. xDD

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sogyonokotowarilp5.png

Indicating the part.

But eh, making it longer also makes it easier to poke into someone/break off.  So whatever works best in making it easiest to lug it around, I suppose.

Kanzake

Quote from: "Reinna"Probably. xDD

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sogyonokotowarilp5.png

Indicating the part.

But eh, making it longer also makes it easier to poke into someone/break off.  So whatever works best in making it easiest to lug it around, I suppose.

yea ok originally had the "blade" set at 26 inches and had the 2nd blade sprout out at 13 inches, now the blade is 30 inches and it still sprouts back at 13 inches so i added 4 in to the length :P thx a lot

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/Sketches/?action=view&current=SougyonoKotowariDimensions.jpg

:D

ININ

Kanzake, if it helps, I have a Ukitake cosplayer I took at AX'06 with his sword.  I can send you a bigger pic if you need it =)

http://www.innovateinfinitely.com/animepage/2006/2006axpictures/2006axpictures/2006ax024.jpg

fighter_for_hire

Unfortunately  I won't be able to attend the Bleach gathering on Saturday for I am doing a different cosplay that, but on Friday I will be cosplaying as Yoruichi... and I'm a bit scared. ^^'

Krnchichiri

fighter_for_hire- At least you're not on the brink of being half naked. ^^;;
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Kanzake

Add this to the list since my friend doesnt post on the website (or i dont know if he does o.o) but my friend will be attending with me as Tousen (Captain version not "little punk who has to run away to Hueco Mundo" tousen XD)

godofhay

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

Just wondering, are there anyone planning on going as Shiba Kaien (the dead 13th vice) or the 2 3rd seats? (Kotsubaki Sentaro or Kotetsu Kiyone)

XD it would be fun to hang out with my squad :P

kimu

I'll be there in 08 to join in the fun.
I visited Fanime last year for my first time and saw the group cosplay. It looked like you all had such fun.
I'll wear my Ukitake costume that I finished for this year's San D Con.

If anyone working on those prop swords (Sogyo no Kotowari) wants some help, I'll point you to the website I am setting up for some others on how I made mine. Just let me know!

Kanzake

you sorta kinda gave me tips on cosplay.com o______O i just started freshman year college yay no time to build but i gotta somehow

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "kimu"I'll be there in 08 to join in the fun.
I visited Fanime last year for my first time and saw the group cosplay. It looked like you all had such fun.
I'll wear my Ukitake costume that I finished for this year's San D Con.

If anyone working on those prop swords (Sogyo no Kotowari) wants some help, I'll point you to the website I am setting up for some others on how I made mine. Just let me know!

ah so it was your first time at Fanime! did you enjoy the con?

ill add you to the list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

Quote from: "Kanzake"you sorta kinda gave me tips on cosplay.com o______O i just started freshman year college yay no time to build but i gotta somehow

Ah!  :D
Running on different boards with working lots of overtime this week at work, I'm a little frazzled right now.

So if you're dorming, that would make it little trickier, but probably still doable. If you got your stuff together for one of the breaks, or did a half hour  here or there over a period of a time, you'd have them done in time for Fanime!
You could also try the cardboard katana method and customize off of that.

And yes, I enjoyed Fanime last year, and that's why I want to go back this year.

Ryumon Hozukimaru

This would be my first year of cosplaying, but I have been to fanime 3 times now. If it is cool I would be Ulquiorra.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy

Yukari Kaiba

yay a Ulquiorra cosplayer! im still debating whether i want to wear my Ulquiorra cosplay or my BANKAI!Renji cosplay. the second one i havent started on yet, so i guess i can't really make a decision on it. anyways, ill add you to the list once the admins have made it possible for me to go back and edit old posts (at the time being i can't change the list on the first page ><)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Ryumon Hozukimaru

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy