1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yukari Kaiba

lol XD if the pinata thing is still on, probably. though theres a chance the chess game will be taking place during the luncheon, so i dunno if we're going to have time to do the pinata (having the masq moved to saturday really tangled things ><).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

SweetNiar

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 19, 2008, 07:51:39 PM
lol XD if the pinata thing is still on, probably. though theres a chance the chess game will be taking place during the luncheon, so i dunno if we're going to have time to do the pinata (having the masq moved to saturday really tangled things ><).

i know but the icon just reminded me of the pinata talks.   And the masq along with everything else planned on saturday almost makes sunday feel like its all by its lonesome self.  But then there is that concert......and Naruto Bingo that i might go to before the gathering ^_^

Runewitt

Quote from: SweetNiar on March 19, 2008, 11:04:13 PM

i know but the icon just reminded me of the pinata talks.   And the masq along with everything else planned on saturday almost makes sunday feel like its all by its lonesome self.  But then there is that concert......and Naruto Bingo that i might go to before the gathering ^_^
sadly, i'm too broke to do the pinata, unless i can find a suitable one cheap at a supermarket and just spraypaint it black and white to look like a hollow.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Runewitt on March 19, 2008, 11:08:20 PM
Quote from: SweetNiar on March 19, 2008, 11:04:13 PM

sadly, i'm too broke to do the pinata, unless i can find a suitable one cheap at a supermarket and just spraypaint it black and white to look like a hollow.

its ok that we don't do the pinata - we'd probably be cramming way too much in before the gathering (lunch, chess, and frisbee all before photos, though the exact time of the chess game hasn't been confirmed yet).so no need to stress about it ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

@ Runewitt: don't worry about the Pinata, there's always nexter. Plus there are a lot of others we have planned for the Bleach Gathering too. This year will be just as fun or even more so then last year. =3 
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Runewitt

yeah, it was a good idea though.

i'm gonna cheap out on my cosplay and just make baggy pants without pleats instead of buying a hakama pattern, they're all i have left to do, besides a little edge work on the Gi.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Runewitt on March 20, 2008, 11:04:52 PM
yeah, it was a good idea though.

i'm gonna cheap out on my cosplay and just make baggy pants without pleats instead of buying a hakama pattern, they're all i have left to do, besides a little edge work on the Gi.

you could just always buy hakama if you wanted to if you still would like to do pleats. or you could just iron in pleats - thats what i did with my first pair of hakama (before i had a pattern for them), and it looked pretty decent ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

UsakoMinako

I'd go but if I did it would be giving away my masquerade costume :( Its an original design @_@ BUUUT if i have time I can make another one!

chibibuie

Hi, My name is Andrea and this will be my first Cosplay convention and first time dressing up. I'll be dressing up as Shihouin Yoruichi Saturday and a Gothic Lolita Sunday. I'm still very confused as to how this whole thing works. :-\ I would like join your group Saturday so can you tell me what I should do? Like what time I should get there, what does a gathering do?, ect. You can post here or email it to me. I'm very excited about Fanime.  :D I just need some help on where to start. Thank you so much!
~A.

*~_^*

Kanzake

Well first Yukari will add you to the list. Just show up to the gathering :) It should say the time and date for our gathering on the first page.
When: Saturday
Where: The Fountains
Time: 1:00

Bleach!Frisbee is at 12:30, same location as the gathering

There are some other events youd have to sift through the thread about. Maybe Yukari will put up all the event times and stuff on the first page? :P

Welcome to the group :3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

ININ

Also, you meet people and get your picture taken multiple times.  We take pictures by groups such as by squads, captains and vice captains, Arrancars, the Kurosaki family, and lots of random group shots.  It's like an outdoor party ^__^

Yukari Kaiba organizes the list of who's cosplaying who and calls out the photo group shots.  Many thanks to Yukari.  Yay!

On the safe side, make sure you drink water because the weather is warm =)

Yukari Kaiba

@chibibuie - welcome to the thread! =D if you love Bleach, cosplaying, and love cosplaying Bleach, you'll fit right in with the crowd that will be at the gathering (coming to the thread is a good start to see how things are going to work out). Kanzake and ININ basically summed up how the gathering is going to work, so as long as you can understand that you should be fine.
regarding some of the events Kanazke mentioned, we're doing a little more before the actual gathering starts (ie the taking of photos). at around 11, we're meeting up at the park across the street to have lunch and possibly a Bleach!Cosplay Chess game (time for that hasn't been determined yet), and at 12:30 (half an hour before the gathering starts) we're playing Bleach!Frisbee. then at 1 we start with generic group photos at the fountains, and then migrate over to the park for more specific groups, scene reenactments, and of course fan requests/service XD (i highly recommend going to the park portion of the gathering, for much hilarity ensues there XD). ill be calling out the groups, who is included in said groups, etc. actually, ill be posting sometime soon the possible group ideas to have you guys OK and/or add to. and as long as you often check the thread, you should be fine ^^.

we'll see you at the gathering! SPIRITS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU!! 8D lol XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Spalding

@chibibuie- This gathering will be great and you will have a great time.  :D

So if you need help, we be happy help you out in the Gathering.  ;D

see you at fanime and the gathering ;D 
Is all about anime and fanime.

senritsu

ok, i'm going as either school uniform ichigo or old fashion not bankai shinigami ichigo

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

firegoddessnerys

Well the Katekyo Hitman Reborn gathering got moved to right before this one, so I don't think I'll be joining in as Ishida after all...my new costume for this year is Mukuro and I'll want to wear him as much as possible :) I'll probably be at the gathering taking photos though, so I'll witness all the crazy action *grins*

A Tale as Old as Time

migitlicious

Hi
This will be my first time at fanime and cosplaying. Can I be added as Rukia (school version). I wanted to keep it simple since this is my first time and don't have much time or resources. Not sure if I can drag my boyfriend to the gathering so I hope can meet some friendly people there. I'd be really interested to see if anyone shows up as some of the less-featured shinigami like Nemu or Kira.

Yukari Kaiba

you've been added to the list ^^ and on the thread i have listed over at cosplay.com i believe there are a few people who said they'd be coming as Kira and Nemu ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Spalding

Cool!!!!! the more people in the gathering the more fun it's going to be.   :D
Is all about anime and fanime.

Runewitt

may i squee for my cosplay being over half done? i'll probably have everything but the sandals done by sunday