1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

abcbadcat

I am cosplaying for the first time on Halloween as Zangetsu... lets see how that goes and I might show up to the gathering.

Yukari Kaiba

awesome! if all goes well, come back and post here, and ill add you
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yukari Kaiba

alrighty the list has been updated! i should have everyone on there as of current - if you dont see your name let me know and ill add you asap
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

luckyends

Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Yukari Kaiba

ill add you to the list with a question mark - once you know you're coming for sure let me know and ill change your status
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

I'm on episode 108.  I know I'm behind ~~  Question for those way ahead of me.  If anyone asked you if it's worth watching the Bontou series, what's your answer?

My answer is skip the series.  However, I like to watch the episodes with Hitsugaya and Matsumoto  :)

Yukari Kaiba

meeeh i only watched the bounto arc just to say ive seen it and what not. personally i thought the final battle with the head bounto guy (whatever his name is) with ichigo kinda failed. only thing i really liked was the mod souls (i love Nova XD ), and the captains' battles with the other bounto. i actually found myself rooting for Mayuri (who isnt even one of my favorite characters) to win his fight with the old guy xD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Ryumon Hozukimaru

I agree with you Yukari. I did not like it that much. It was kind of a let down after the soul society arc. The fights were boring compared to the ones before and I also hated Uryu's new outfit and bow. I just kept thinking get to the next arc, get to the next arc.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy

ININ

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Yukari and Ryumon.  I finished the episode Ichigo battling Kariya.  My favorite episodes are the battles between the Bontou and the Captains and Vice Captains.  When I watched the Bontou battle the Captains in Soul Society, I said, "The Bontou have no chance against the Captains."  Hitsugaya overkilled his battle with Koga ^^

fighter_for_hire

Well it looks like I'll be able to make it.... =^.^= I'll be cosplaying as Soi Fong, my sister will be Yachiru, and my friend will be Yoruichi, and my other friend will be Urahara... and my older brother might be Kenpachi.

Death_Note_Matt

Another Player has Entered the Game

MonkeyRikku

Nanao-chan! if that's alright. Being "El Random Medic" didn't work too well last time, but bedtime Shinigami did. Either way, I'd like to go as Nanao.
Cuz thats how I roll, duh.

narutofan17

First time bleach cosplayer! Woooo!!!! I either want to do Kenpachi or Renji. Any suggestions?
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Yukari Kaiba

wow i go away for like a weekend and i come back and the thread has a ton of posts OO gotta keep on top of this XD

@MonkeyRikku, Death_Note_Matt, and fighter_for_hire: you have all been added to the list ^^

@narutofan17 - ive added you the list for both Renji and Kenpachi with question marks. as far as which one you want to do, which character do you like more? is there one you think you might have more fun cosplaying as? thinking about stuff like that can help you make a decision ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Add me as Yoruichi for fanime 08 ( I plan to do to versions of her) and that frisbee game was fantastic. I was also shocked to see all the Bleach-geeks again at fanime 07. ^_^
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

fanime_lo-ve

I'm gonna go as Yoruichi again next year. I have two costumes  I want to try for her
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on October 30, 2007, 08:03:34 PM
Add me as Yoruichi for fanime 08 ( I plan to do to versions of her) and that frisbee game was fantastic. I was also shocked to see all the Bleach-geeks again at fanime 07. ^_^

ill go ahead and add you to the list ^^
yeah the increase of people from the 06 gathering compared to the 07 is amazing - there wasn't a lot of people at the 06 meetup, but i swear it liked tripled in size this year.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

abcbadcat

Okay, my Zangetsu cosplay was decent so sign me up for the gathering =]

I haven't seen anyone cosplay as him in person yet.

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

narutofan17

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 30, 2007, 10:26:50 AM
wow i go away for like a weekend and i come back and the thread has a ton of posts OO gotta keep on top of this XD

@MonkeyRikku, Death_Note_Matt, and fighter_for_hire: you have all been added to the list ^^

@narutofan17 - ive added you the list for both Renji and Kenpachi with question marks. as far as which one you want to do, which character do you like more? is there one you think you might have more fun cosplaying as? thinking about stuff like that can help you make a decision ^^
Ok thanks and I will get back to you. ^_^
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!