1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Jangular

Nice job on the swords, I'm afraid I won't have mine done in time :( I might just put together his standard swords for this Fanime, that way we'll have a shikai and just a regular
Okage-Sama De~ Productions :D

www.youtube.com/user/OkageSamaDePro
www.okage-sama-de.devianart.com
www.myspace.com/okagesamdepro

ryuyasha

I didnt have time to make a costume this year, so i ordered mine off cosplaymagic.com..has anyone ever used that site before? if so, how long do they usually take to ship? I wanna know when to expect it, lol.

SOawesomeness

D: I'm not going to cosplay my character on Saturday, and plus I have to work at Reg seeing as so many people are going to be there.

Eh, sorry guys. I'll try to take some pictures of it if I end up getting time off to go to the gathering. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

clawmaster

lets see its 12:46 A.M and I am still awake and excited for fanime! ah i cant wait ^^. today while making the hilt for ichigos sword i accdently cut myself with the saw. dont worry i am fine just a little scratch...that made me bled alittle ^^'''''.  anyways the sword is coming togheter nicely. my friend wants to buy it from me xD. cant wait to see u all there!

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Spalding

Quote from: clawmaster on May 11, 2008, 12:48:01 AM
lets see its 12:46 A.M and I am still awake and excited for fanime! ah i cant wait ^^. today while making the hilt for ichigos sword i accdently cut myself with the saw. dont worry i am fine just a little scratch...that made me bled alittle ^^'''''.  anyways the sword is coming togheter nicely. my friend wants to buy it from me xD. cant wait to see u all there!

I'm excited for fanime too!  :). I hope you be done on the sword and I'm looking froward to see you and everybody in the gathering. ;D.   
Is all about anime and fanime.

Kanzake

@ fanime-lo_ve, expect the finished Katen Kyokotsu sometime this week. my last academic day is monday and then my finals are next monday - weds sooo were gonna finish this up soon relatively. Me and my friend Matt (whose Shunsui[my names matt too o.o]) are thinking of making a commissioning business, anyone think this is possible? x3

Matt^2 Inc. Lol.

Status on Katen Kyokotsu:
We need to paint the handle. and then somehow do some kinda of Ito on it. God dammit. D:

the Tsuba is all painted and detailed all perty. We used a dead plant (dried up) as a brush because it was really thin and we were allowed to do detailed work without buying nice perty brushes XD.
1) Paint Handle Dark Blue (paint is actually drying now.)
2) Cloth (Ito) Handle with Black.
3) String the Tassles (dark red) through.
4) secure the Tsuba.

Almost there.
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

userpay

Kanzake

Quote from: userpay on May 11, 2008, 07:59:28 PM
@Kanzake
What kind of commissions do you do?

So far, none. I said my friend and I are planning on maybe taking some. Props only. ^_^;

Yuu

Quote from: chumichan on May 10, 2008, 11:22:09 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 10, 2008, 07:38:51 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 10, 2008, 04:38:38 PM
I could edit your young Byakuya pic, Yuu. :0

Okay, thanks!
Except..I'm not quite sure what I want done with it. Maybe it's just a bad angle and nohing can be done. Could you...I dunno just crop it and clear it up..or so
something so you can actualy see my face.

I know, it sounds simple but I WILL screw it up. ^^'
I was looking back at the one you posted; could you post a bigger one? >:

Okay, I just replaced the old one.

clawmaster

YAY! MY ichigo SWORD IS FINALLY DONE! WOOT! anyways I got really excited and tested it out on live video camera......i got pretty dorky xD. anyways heres the vid and heres what I am saying in case u cant hear me through the wind.
http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r307/clawmaster_2006/?action=view&current=FILE0010-2.flv

"This is my sword! I made it in a few weeks for fanime of 08. Its made out of foam and card bored.......and mostly foam. And this is made out of wood. It took me a few days, but I paid the price for it I got cut a little bit hold on....*puts hand close to camera* I got cut with a saw. Anyways  This is the sword you will see at fanime. I pretty proud on how much I did and so it just finished getting dry I will test it LIVE FROM MY HOME IN FAIRFIELD CALIFORNIA MY SWORD AND HOW DURABABLE IT IS! So without further of do....lets test this baby!"

*swings sword wildly xD*

"you can see its durable and light as far as well.......this is concerned. Maybe not as light as a uhhh paper fan or not as light as a paper sword, but light enough for me to hold....look one hand (XD) and its not has heavy when I swing the sword around that when I swing my sword I wont lose my balance. So to all of you fanime people and to my friends, I am going to do a few touch ups on this thing. Its going to be kick ass! And yes.........Bleach cosplay chess! When I am there your going to see the end of this, right here, and the end of this my foot kicking your butt! So watch out Aizen.....I am coming for you! ~end scene~

yea as u can tell i am super excited!

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

fanime_lo-ve

@CLAWMASTER: Your SWORD is AWESOME. I can't wait to see you swing it around during Fanime and in the convention halls... or Perhaps even around the registration line. People like to take pictures of us... when randomly do crazy stuff. XD
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

clawmaster

you should see the 1st attempt i tried. the wind blew over my camcorder.....*warning i accidentally cussed*

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r307/clawmaster_2006/?action=view&current=FILE0009-1.flv

Kanzake

thats cool x3 can you hold it by Zangetsu's Ito and swing it like a madman.. or HIchigo? XD that would be awesome

Great jorb! (<-- Homestarrunner reference... Coach Z)

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 11, 2008, 09:36:52 PM
People like to take pictures of us... when randomly do crazy stuff. XD

That's the best kind of stuff. Too bad my friends up here are too shy to be randomly crazy. I shall fix that..at Fanime at least.

Yukari Kaiba

@clawmaster - your Zangetsu looks great! how awesome thats it that light enough for you to swing around like that (my Zabimaru is pretty light, but not light enough for me to comfortably swing it around like that XD). i should have progress pics of my Ulquiorra sword this week, so ill post those when i can.
only about 2 weeks to go everyone!!
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

clawmaster

thx u guys cant wait ^^b

Kanzake: lol nice quote. by any chance u getting the wii game?

Kanzake

i dont know if i am or not. i have a lot of goodies now.
Call of Duty 4
Grand Theft Auto 4
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
RockBand

:x too many games not enough time

Spalding

clawmaster - Great job on the SWORD. it look awesome.  ;D

I can't wait to see you and your sword.  ;D

only 2 week left everyone!  :)
Is all about anime and fanime.

JME2

Well, it's confirmed; I will only be doing Indiana Jones this year. You'd better remove me from the list, Yukari (though I'll still pay a visit to the Gathering).