it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Runewitt

Quote from: clawmaster on May 12, 2008, 11:15:41 PM
hows everyone going to get to fanime? my friend and I are taking the amtrak to san jose on friday.
walking to Hayward BART, then the 180/181 express into san jose, backtracking to the airport, then catching a cab with someone.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yuu

Quote from: chumichan on May 13, 2008, 07:34:19 AM
Quote from: Yuu on May 12, 2008, 11:12:23 PM
Quote from: Kanzake on May 12, 2008, 10:51:00 PM
I iznt sick D: *coughs blood all over you x3*

O_O

Ah.....ugh...the..blood..

..it's....eeew...
.............  OH GAWD!! UNOHANAAAAAAAAA!! * throws temper tantrum in the middle of the floor*
I-I'm from the relief squa- OH GOD IS THAT BLOOD *faint*

Haha wimpy Hanatarou <:

*Sigh* Useless. *Sets self on fire to burn off TB germs*  There, now all i need are some bandages. You have THAT at least??
( You know Byakuya would do it. he has such hardcore  solutions for everything.)

Holy crap! At Sakuracon my friends mother dressed as Unohana and she was PERFECT. She looked just like her and was so soft spoken and nice...

I remember the first time I ran into her. I was bankai Renji. Id let my hair down, scratched up zabimaru and covered myself in fake blood. Taichou was with me..

Me: Unohanaaaaa.....
Captain mom: *Puts her arm around my shoulder* Oh you poor child whatever did you do you to yourself??
Me: *looks at Taichou who glares back* I..I fell..
Taichou:  Hm. You should be more careful Renji. Your lucky you got away with minor injuries, may not be so lucky next time.
Me: *Horrifyed* H..hai..taicho.

Later, I ran into her alone..

Capn Mom: renji..is there something you'd like to say? You know you can talk to me..

Oi, that became one giant joke all weekend..still is. Or.. would be if we had a Renji in our group......waaaaaaaaaaah!  :'(

Quote from: chumichan on May 13, 2008, 03:29:06 PM
GAHH

Does everyone have straw sandals to wear? I ordered mine from CosplayMagic and I'm anxious they might not come by Fanime. ;O;

*Triumphant laugh*
Since my costume doesn't require those gawd awful things ( Waraji, theyre called) I can bring mine for you to wear, if they're still in one piece. I end up having to buy new ones for almost every con.

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 13, 2008, 07:32:30 AM

@Yuu-

Midnightrosebud is right, driving is fun when I'm with all my friends. the only down side is people touching my cd player when I'm listening to a song I like, or when they change it every sec. when I like the song that was on. But I won't have to worry about that this year. Midnightrosebud will be on the passangers side, so that doesn't happen to me.

I would love do drive. The only problem is that the only people I could stand to be stuck in a car with for that long dont want to drive. I'm of no help because since in a city where driving is far more trouble than it's worth; I never bothered to learn.

Oh, and the person I'm going with doesn't like to listen to music on the road. >_<

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 13, 2008, 03:13:33 PM
I'm excited... I already know what I wanna do for next year too. >3>

I'm gonna cosplay from Soul Eater. I can't wait to get started on the costume after Fanime.

Next year I'd better damned well have my Kanda costume or else..ah...I'll be really, REALLY, unhappy.

userpay

I'm coming in from Salinas so its only about a 1-1 1/2 hour drive. I'm hoping to start out at 7:00 and get there in time for the Chess game. Unfortunatly I won't beable to do the proper footware but oh well. I think my final decition on my weapons is gonna be my daisho set but I will bring a set of claws just to mess around during the chess game or something. At any rate I hope I can get into accually making stuff like chainmail or a good set of claws from something like craft foam over the summer.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: userpay on May 13, 2008, 05:37:32 PM
I'm coming in from Salinas so its only about a 1-1 1/2 hour drive. I'm hoping to start out at 7:00 and get there in time for the Chess game. Unfortunatly I won't beable to do the proper footware but oh well. I think my final decition on my weapons is gonna be my daisho set but I will bring a set of claws just to mess around during the chess game or something. At any rate I hope I can get into accually making stuff like chainmail or a good set of claws from something like craft foam over the summer.

all that matters is you being there.

@Yuu-
I can't believe you have a friend that doesn't like listening to music when someone is driving. Thats a little odd. Well, at least it's saving our O-Zone layer. Less drivers more Oxygen = ]  Fight the resistence.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 13, 2008, 03:13:33 PM
I'm excited... I already know what I wanna do for next year too. >3>

I'm gonna cosplay from Soul Eater. I can't wait to get started on the costume after Fanime.

wow already consider next year? haha i shouldn't talk i am too XD doing more Bleach again of course, not sure what ill wear to the 09 gathering though - its either going to be Noitora (who should be done by then) or Arturo from the Bleach Wii game. after Fanime is over, i have to start on my next Renji variation for AX since im not able to bring Bankai down there DX
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

@ Yuu

O.O They do not like music whilst driving?!
...-.-;;...I think I would go nuts.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

clawmaster

@ Yuu .......is your mom coming with you to fanime? plz make her come as unohana again xD.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Kanzake

blahblahblah
Ito of Katen Kyokotsu is done. all painted. im adding the Tsuba now, and gonna fill in some spaces between zanpakuto and tsuba with wood filler and paint that. then its done!

Finished pick up tomorrow or tonight!

Also finished the Evoker from Persona 3 for my friend who commissioned it. Eh XD
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yuu

Quote from: clawmaster on May 13, 2008, 09:24:31 PM
@ Yuu .......is your mom coming with you to fanime? plz make her come as unohana again xD.

Oh, that was my friends mom, and no, she isn't coming unfortunately.

iNSOMNiAC

Hey everyone, since you've all been so helpful before, I'm going to take advantage of it and ask for your help once again...?

This might not be the right thread for it exactly, but I know many Bleach cosplayers have to wear wigs for their cosplay, including me. This will be my first time wearing a wig, and I was wondering just some basic things like, is all I need a wig cap, or...? Will the wig stay on just like that?
Oh, and any tips on cutting it? I'm basically using the same wig for both Wonderweiss and (Ocarina of Time) Link, but since most of Link's hair is in his hat I don't really need to worry too much about the back, just the bangs. My friend has a razor for cutting hair, and I was thinking of using that. I hear that using these tools on a wig might ruin the tools after a while, but I think it should be okay since we're only doing it once.

...Uh, yeah. Any tips at all that any of you may have concerning wigs would be extremely helpful, and I know this isn't exactly the right thread, but I feel kind of more at home here anyways. xP

MidnightRosebud

@iNOSOMNiAC

I just pin my hair as close to my head as I can, then I bobby-pin my wig on. I've never used a wig cap in my life. It just stays on like that.

I cut my wig using regular scissors too.

I don't know if I helped any, but good luck! =D
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

iNSOMNiAC

That helps plenty! Anything helps, really.

So it stays on just fine like that? That's good to hear, because I've been worried about mine staying on. I think I'm just worrying because its my first time wearing one though.

Thanks very much for your help. =]

Spalding

Quote from: userpay on May 13, 2008, 05:37:32 PM

I'm coming in from Salinas too and I hope be there in time.  :) 
Is all about anime and fanime.

Kanzake

Well finished the Evoker. Here it is

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/commissions/Envoker%20-%20Persona%203/

HEhe sorry its not bleach related. Almost there with Katen Kyokotsu :3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

ryuyasha

T.T I regret to say, I will not be coming to Fanime this year. My grandmother has decided the trip would be too costly, and so I must only attend the Anime Expo this year. Sorry guys, was really lookin forward to this. Hope to see ya next year.

userpay

Just to make sure people know about it we need arrancar, mods souls, and what not for the Bleach Cosplay Chess located at this link
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=142963&page=10&highlight=bleach+chess
We have enough people for the black side (soul reaper) but it doesn't hurt to have extras and we still need people for the white side.

chumichan

Quote from: Yuu on May 13, 2008, 03:55:27 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 13, 2008, 03:29:06 PM
GAHH

Does everyone have straw sandals to wear? I ordered mine from CosplayMagic and I'm anxious they might not come by Fanime. ;O;

*Triumphant laugh*
Since my costume doesn't require those gawd awful things ( Waraji, theyre called) I can bring mine for you to wear, if they're still in one piece. I end up having to buy new ones for almost every con.
AHH THANK YOU

They'll probably fit me; I have huge feet for my age. Almost size 8 womens. =w=;

If they never come, I'll just have to use yours and make those tabi sock things |:
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

clawmaster

hmm i am bringing with me ishida the school uniform one. I might be able to convince him to join cosplay chess since we are running pretty low on the white side.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

SweetNiar

AHH THANK YOU

They'll probably fit me; I have huge feet for my age. Almost size 8 womens. =w=;

If they never come, I'll just have to use yours and make those tabi sock things |:

HA! I got a size 10 / 11 foot depending on the type of shoe or sandle :-P  Most of the time its a size 10

Yuu

Quote from: SweetNiar on May 14, 2008, 10:01:15 AM
AHH THANK YOU

HA! I got a size 10 / 11 foot depending on the type of shoe or sandle :-P  Most of the time its a size 10

Ehe, yea mine is ten also. So they'll probably be too big, but i can bring them along anyway.