1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Kanzake

I has the new bleach game on my psp ! Bleach Heat the Soul 5 (Japanese) - not out in america. If anyone wants to try it out let me know :3 i have the 4th one in here too. the 5th supposedly has more fights with espada type people sooo yar!
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yuu

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 19, 2008, 07:23:16 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 19, 2008, 06:58:02 PM
Ahh I'm so excited~ Less than four days until Fanime~

Urgh, when I tried on my waraji and tabi, I realized my hakama was too short lol =v=;;

Well, it's not that accurate anyway, I had no idea how to make a correct one; it's basically just a huge pleated skirt

Haha, don't worry, my "hakama" isn't accurate either; My grandmother was extremely nervous about trying to make one without a pattern, so mine is basically pleated elephant pants. Which is fine, since you can't see the open sides or the top of the hakama with my cosplay anyways.

I can't believe how soon Fanime is. It doesn't seem like an entire year has passed since the last one...!

I know! I should begin packing soon, but when I try I can't for the life of me think what I need to bring.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: Yuu on May 19, 2008, 09:33:02 PM

Urgh, when I tried on my waraji and tabi, I realized my hakama was too short lol =v=;;

Well, it's not that accurate anyway, I had no idea how to make a correct one; it's basically just a huge pleated skirt

Haha, don't worry, my "hakama" isn't accurate either; My grandmother was extremely nervous about trying to make one without a pattern, so mine is basically pleated elephant pants. Which is fine, since you can't see the open sides or the top of the hakama with my cosplay anyways.

I can't believe how soon Fanime is. It doesn't seem like an entire year has passed since the last one...!

I know! I should begin packing soon, but when I try I can't for the life of me think what I need to bring.

For the past few days I've been having the same dilemma. I keep telling myself to start packing, but then I have no idea where to even start. I really should just throw stuff in there whenever I remember something though; Last year I forgot the shoes to one of my cosplays. I was so frustrated with myself, but luckily the shoes to another of my cosplays resembled the ones I forgot, so it worked out okay.

Fanime weekend always goes by really fast. =< There's never enough time to do everything my heart desires, but there's always the next years I guess.

Yukari Kaiba

gahh i should have started packing today but i had other stuff to do *work on cosplay ><*. i already made a packing list (well for my cosplays, at least) and i want to try to load up my car the day before so i can just take off when i get back from my psych final.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

chumichan

Haha I didn't even want to try making it into pants. P:

Here's a pic; (I edited it because I'm weird)

Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

fanime_lo-ve

@chumichan-

your editting turned out great in the end, and I wouldn't say that you're weird because of it either.

@ EVERYONE-

So who's excited Fanime is THIS week. =] I hope everyone's ready, cause this weekend is going to fly by so fast. >3> It always does when you're having fun. I can't wait to meet everyone again this year. I already have the music ready and the portable cd player for non-stop BLEACH music during the gathering. All Full verisons too. = ) So I hope everyone will enjoy it, since I said I was bringing the funk.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

MidnightRosebud

Yay! \^.^/ Four more days...soon to be three days in about a half an hour!! XD

I wrote my "packing list" around a month ago, and I have recently been throwing things in as I remember them. I'm aiming to do the major packing Friday morning as I wait for everyone else to finish their finals. (My last one is on Weds ^o^). That means a five hour WAIT!! I'm going to go crazy! @.@

Weather's looking swell so far too. Yay lower temperatures!

On a side note....I'm getting my Mom to watch Train_Man tomorrow!! To anyone who knows me this is a HUGE deal. Should be interesting...>.>....I'm sure I'll get the "What?! It's ONLY in subtitles?" But she watched Pan's Labyrinth just fine...T.T Anyone else seen it, or have shown it to their parents?
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Kanzake

@ Fanime_lo-ve, do you have the bleach rock musical musics? XD

&, im thinking about writing a skit for masquerade for next year. Anyone interested? x3 only 5 people total and you needa be able to sing "Everyones a little bit Racist" by Avenue Q

MikoChika

looks like this is gonna be a huge gathering. I can't wait to see all you guys and your awesome cosplays. I wish you all luck in getting everything ready on time for the Con. ^_^
Please, don't feed the moogle.

ToshiX

3 more days ^ ^

so I heard we are suppose to dance at the gathering???
@_@
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Spalding

Fanime_lo-ve:  Sound Awesome!!!!!!!!  ;D I can't wait for the Gathering and I will enjoy non-stop bleach music.  :D
Is all about anime and fanime.

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

chumichan

Quote from: Kanzake on May 19, 2008, 09:21:41 PM
I has the new bleach game on my psp ! Bleach Heat the Soul 5 (Japanese) - not out in america. If anyone wants to try it out let me know :3 i have the 4th one in here too. the 5th supposedly has more fights with espada type people sooo yar!

D8 I've always wanted to try Heat the Soul

I'll be the Hanatarou with glasses hahaha~ But I look like the only one on the list; weren't there like three last year?
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 19, 2008, 11:19:45 PM

@ EVERYONE-

So who's excited Fanime is THIS week. =] I hope everyone's ready, cause this weekend is going to fly by so fast. >3> It always does when you're having fun. I can't wait to meet everyone again this year. I already have the music ready and the portable cd player for non-stop BLEACH music during the gathering. All Full verisons too. = ) So I hope everyone will enjoy it, since I said I was bringing the funk.

I'm excited because our lovely weather has been replaced by rain already. ( Not that I'm surprised)
I.Hate.Rain.

Haha Kareoke.sweet I'v always wanted to do Ichirin no Hana. It is my favorite song but unfortunately.. I dont have the range for it can't sing worth a damn.

I am sad that the Bleach gathering is only a couple though, since I don't know anyone else at the con.

Oh, and 'll have you know, I'm using a long ass gold colored cord from my Sima Yi outfit for a hair tie. In case I lose one, I  can just cut off another piece. XD

Imari-chan

Lol, I haven't checked the list for a while and the numbers are jumping like crazy. It'll be fun to meet all the Bleach fans there haha. For now I think I am the only Shuuhei? Hope there will be some at Fanime. (x.x) So less days left till the crazyness.

ININ

I'm going to show up to the lunch gathering late because I'm attending the Full Metal Alchemist gathering at 10am.  I can't miss FMA because my Edward cosplay is the roots of my cosplaying =)

I want to mention when we take pictures at Plaza de Cesar Chavez park we must congregate in the open areas because we need maximum space for the hugh group of us Bleach cosplayers, photographers, and spectators.

madmanmoe

Hey all, first time in this forum.  I'm also planning on joining your little shindig.

I'm planning on coming in as Kyoraku Shunsui.  (guy in pink robe) with my female companion dressed as my assistant (forgot the assistant's name).  Should be awesome!

clawmaster

yea I am excited! ^^b I just need to adjust my costume a bit more and i be set! Also to the person who has bleach heat the soul 5 for psp, do u have the torrent for it? if so message me ^^

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: madmanmoe on May 20, 2008, 11:28:25 AM
Hey all, first time in this forum.  I'm also planning on joining your little shindig.

I'm planning on coming in as Kyoraku Shunsui.  (guy in pink robe) with my female companion dressed as my assistant (forgot the assistant's name).  Should be awesome!

That would be...NANAO-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!! XP
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Kanzake

clawmaster, i dont download torrents, i directly download ISO and CSOs of games... but dont talk about it here... tis pirating... <.< >.>;