1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "lilirum"Hey, my friends forgot to alert me to Fanime 07 >.> I'm horrible with knowing what day it is... so I didn't go last year... le sigh... however, I'm going fabric shopping soon and I'm sooo going to go as a Bleach Character in the '08 one!

I'd love to go as Bankai Renji, and I'm going to start up on the shinigami costume soonish, so count me in!

hey i might be going as Bankai Renji too! *Renjis unite! XD* ill add you to the list ^^

@ShadowSplat13 - scalera contacts are contacts that cover the entire eye, whereas regular contacts just cover the iris and leave the white of the eye showing ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ShadowSplat13

oooh so those types of contacts are scalera...wow i feel smart. anyways the only problem i have with them is the fact that i wear corrective contacts and they might interfere with them. and also the fact they were around $300 for them. seems a little pricey for something im not sure how well they will work
Litltle Heartless Shadow says "Not again!"

Yukari Kaiba

if you order them off of cosplaylab.com, its possible they can make them in the prescription you need ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ilovepocky~

I'm a bit hesitant (partly because of making the costume/Tobiume itself and that I'm unsure about the character), but I might be going as Hinamori for '08.

um. please don't stab me. :)

luluuxduplica1223

HIYA EVERYONE =D!!!

IF it's alright with ya'll My sister and I'd like to join as Karin((me)) and Orhime((My sister -Tabbychan- on here)) =P
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Ska_Kitti

Oh, I'll likely show up as Ishida with Kon again. ^_^ Maybe I'll make another version if I have the time.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Yukari Kaiba

ill add you to the list - if you change your character just come back and post here ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Ayanami Rei First Child

I won't be cosplaying Bleach...but I have GOT to get to this gathering to take some awesome pics! ESPECIALLY since you got Yachiru!! <3 <3

ININ

ranma12

Quote from: "ININ"The video included a couple of scenes from our gathering.

http://www.mercurynewsphoto.com/2007/05/28/fanimecon-2007/
I liked the video but you know calling Fanime a sci-fi con was just weird....

ilovepocky~

true, I've never really thought of Fanime as a sci-fi convention xDD.

the video was cute. I spy chibi-ulquiorra! XD. he was adorable (^-^)!

Yukari Kaiba

so awesome that they got a ton of our gathering in that video :D
yay for chibi ulquiorra on film! XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

im trying to come as 13th Squad Captian Ukitake :) but i need time to make Ukitakes Shikai (the dual blades)

Bah i hope i can make it, if i cant then im just gonna run around as sephiroth XD >.o
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

the problem is, if i cannot make his shikai in time, i dont wanna run around as Ukitake wielding a regular Zanpaku-to D:

besides i dont wanna drag my katana away from home :3

since im starting college soon, im gonna make weekends primarily Prop Building Days XD Funfun

anyone in the Bay Area or attending SJSU that needs to make props? Lets work on it together~ O_o;; (1st timer XD)

Reinna

Eh, if I'm able to complete the costume in time, I might be going as Yoruichi, in the outfit that she wears when she fights Soi Fon.

Blargh at the thought of making/finding a totally backless top though.  And getting the hornet's crest onto it.

Kanzake

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/Sketches/?action=view&current=shikai-2.jpg

this is a rough made in MS paint sketch, i just need dimentions but i cant find measuring tape D:

comments? good or bad :3 itll help me out

Reinna

Quote from: "Kanzake"http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/Sketches/?action=view&current=shikai-2.jpg

this is a rough made in MS paint sketch, i just need dimentions but i cant find measuring tape D:

comments? good or bad :3 itll help me out
Looks good.  I think the blade part over the back "hook"-things (I have absolutely no idea what they're called >.>) is a little longer though.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "Kanzake"the problem is, if i cannot make his shikai in time, i dont wanna run around as Ukitake wielding a regular Zanpaku-to D:

besides i dont wanna drag my katana away from home :3

since im starting college soon, im gonna make weekends primarily Prop Building Days XD Funfun

anyone in the Bay Area or attending SJSU that needs to make props? Lets work on it together~ O_o;; (1st timer XD)

yeah i know what you mean about the shikai - i cant imagine walking around in my Renji cosplay without Zabimaru XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)