0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

kimu

Do Arrancars eat pizza?
;)
Can SJ survive a large, hungry Bleach group seeking out a place to eat?
(Sounds like a funny adventure story starting here.)

That's a very good point about picking a place that could deal with a large crowd and get everyone through with food and bills paid in a comfortable fashion.

abcbadcat

House of Pizza is pretty big and other than that I dunno where else we could eat... unless we ordered food or something.

Kanzake

Quote from: kimu on November 08, 2007, 07:51:42 AM
Do Arrancars eat pizza?
;)

That's a very good point about picking a place that could deal with a large crowd and get everyone through with food and bills paid in a comfortable fashion.

Maybe someone should write a script of all bleach chars seeking food instead of fighting... WTF O_o;

And... iono if arrancar eat pizza, but has anyone found Aizen-sama's secret to Tea in Las Noches, place of no water?! O.o;
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yukari Kaiba

yay im happy to see theres interest in the Bleach Lunch meetup :D

now that i think about it, pizza wouldnt be a bad idea - pizza is good for large groups, and if theres a large enough group it shouldnt be too much for everyone to pitch in a couple bucks to pay.

though the idea of the Arrancar going to a Mexican food place is pretty entertaining too XD (can someone say Nachos Grande? get it?instead of Menos Grande? wow that was my lame attempt to be funny XD).

well either way i stoked to see the lunch idea is getting interest :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

abcbadcat

Quote from: Kanzake on November 08, 2007, 10:37:41 PM
Quote from: kimu on November 08, 2007, 07:51:42 AM
Do Arrancars eat pizza?
;)

Maybe someone should write a script of all bleach chars seeking food instead of fighting... WTF O_o;

And... iono if arrancar eat pizza, but has anyone found Aizen-sama's secret to Tea in Las Noches, place of no water?! O.o;

If someone had a video camera, we could make this a mini movie and how everyone in the bleach universe stops fighting and turns into zombies when pizza is introduced lol.

Kanzake

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on November 09, 2007, 12:28:45 AM

now that i think about it, pizza wouldnt be a bad idea - pizza is good for large groups, and if theres a large enough group it shouldnt be too much for everyone to pitch in a couple bucks to pay.

though the idea of the Arrancar going to a Mexican food place is pretty entertaining too XD (can someone say Nachos Grande? get it?instead of Menos Grande? wow that was my lame attempt to be funny XD).

Lawl... really. If you wanna do that, Arrancar~ you must order in spanish with a japanese accent? O_o; hehe... Nachos Grande ^^;

kimu

The Arrancar version of nachos would truly be a scary thing to behold, I'm sure! (Thinks of ideas for bogus ads for Las Noches....)
Good point about Aizen and Tea in a place of no water--he must have a secret kitchen or something.

Pizza place....hmmm....
Could also see photo ops like Rukia showing soul reapers how to use straws....
This whole thing could provide some very unique photo ops and great stories to tell in addition to everything else this group is doing. The day is shaping up like it will be very entertaining!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kimu on November 09, 2007, 07:53:35 AM
Pizza place....hmmm....
Could also see photo ops like Rukia showing soul reapers how to use straws....
This whole thing could provide some very unique photo ops and great stories to tell in addition to everything else this group is doing. The day is shaping up like it will be very entertaining!

i totally agree - a Bleach Pizza Party could provide endless photo ops, and with the way the gathering is starting to take shape it looks like its going to be really fun. Pizza party, frisbee game, AND the regular gathering? wow we Bleach people sure know how to throw a gathering XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

abcbadcat

Quote from: Kanzake on November 09, 2007, 07:31:56 AM

Lawl... really. If you wanna do that, Arrancar~ you must order in spanish with a japanese accent? O_o; hehe... Nachos Grande ^^;

Or order in Japanese with a Spanish accent xD

TseUq

I lol'd hard >.< XD
~*The difference between the possible and impossible lies in someones determination*~

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: TseUq on November 09, 2007, 03:54:10 PM

I lol'd hard >.< XD

yay someone thought my joke was funny XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Death Berry

hi everybody^^ im yukari"s little sister and this will be my second year at Fanime my first was in 2005. i might either cosplay as arrancar orihime, bankai ichigo, or rukia(shinigami) depending on what Yukari will be.

TseUq

Quote from: Kanzake on November 08, 2007, 10:37:41 PM

I Lol'd at this as well XD haha I love bleach ppls <3 ^^

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on November 10, 2007, 01:36:06 PM
Quote from: TseUq on November 09, 2007, 03:54:10 PM

I lol'd hard >.< XD

yay someone thought my joke was funny XD

haha well of course!
~*The difference between the possible and impossible lies in someones determination*~

ININ

The prices for House of Pizza are expensive.  I purchaserd two party size pizzas for $50.00.  It's the best tasting pizza I ever ate XD

I did a similar lunch gathering for Full Metal Alchemist in Fanime'06 the Post FMA Gathering.  The FMA cosplayers and I went to Jack-In-The-Box, got lunch, and walked back to the convention center and ate, talk, and have fun.

Yukari, I suggeset we start the official gathering at 12pm like Fanime'07.

Amelia Seyruun

Add me as Soi Fong.  She'll be my first Bleach cosplay ever.

"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Death_Note_Matt

Another Player has Entered the Game

Yukari Kaiba

@Amelia Seyruun - ive added you to the list ^^
@Death_Note_Matt - i've changed your status on the list (yay for more Arrancar :D)

@ININ - how many slices did each of those pizzas have? $50 for a large group of people might not be too bad. then again, its not confirmed thats where we're going to eat, so we still have plenty of time to come up with something. and thanks for your input on the time slot issue ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Amelia Seyruun

"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Kanzake

Does anyone like Pineapple on pizza? ^^; Its delicious for my opinion but then i dont want to suggest it as a topping if noone likes it. Maybe we should have a poll on what we want as a topping (however pepperoni or cheese is a universal liking).

I cant wait to chill with new people XD i didnt get to go to fanime 06 because i had to preform at Carnegie Hall in NYC :( but i went at 07 as Sephiroth~ =3

50 dollar pizza? With the amount of people that seem to be going to the gathering, i dont think money will be that much of an issue

Cutie-Whitey-Head

Well me and my friends were planning to go to Macdonald ect. like that then go back to the park or
convention to eat?

Cosplay:
Bleach:Hitsugaya
FOP:Wanda [Maybe]
Death Note:Near
Naruto:Kakashi/Kid[Maybe]