1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yukari Kaiba

FYI everyone, it hasn't been decided yet where we're eating, let alone doing the lunch meet up yet ^^; theres definitely been interest shown for the lunch meet up both here and the thread i have running on cosplay.com - i'll be able to get a better idea if its going to happen as the convention gets closer. also, i only suggested pizza since its generally a food liked by everyone and its easy to split for large groups of people. once we've actually confirmed the lunch meet up is happening, we can start figuring out the details of it ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Guavi

Hey, guys. ^^ Finally got off my butt and registered for a forum account, therefor the complete suckiness of uncustomized-new-account. xD;

If all goes according to plan, I will be cosplaying as Espada!Nell this year at Fanime.

I'm looking forward to meeting people already! :)

ININ

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on November 12, 2007, 04:52:23 PM

@ININ - how many slices did each of those pizzas have? $50 for a large group of people might not be too bad. then again, its not confirmed thats where we're going to eat, so we still have plenty of time to come up with something. and thanks for your input on the time slot issue ^^

The party size is about the party size of Little Cesar.  The $25.00 pizza is expensive, but it's the best $25.00 pizza I ever ate  :)

Quote from: Kanzake on November 13, 2007, 10:01:04 AM
Does anyone like Pineapple on pizza? ^^; Its delicious for my opinion but then i dont

I cant wait to chill with new people XD i didnt get to go to fanime 06 because i had to preform at Carnegie Hall in NYC :( but i went at 07 as Sephiroth~ =3

IIRC, House of Pizza doesn't serve Pineapple.  Share with us what you did at Carnegie Hall XD

Yukari Kaiba

@Guavi - you've been added to the list ^^

@ININ - but how many people does that size serve? ive never been to Little Cesar, so i dont know how big their pizza sizes are ^^;
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

Quote from: ININ on November 17, 2007, 02:37:41 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on November 12, 2007, 04:52:23 PM

@ININ - how many slices did each of those pizzas have? $50 for a large group of people might not be too bad. then again, its not confirmed thats where we're going to eat, so we still have plenty of time to come up with something. and thanks for your input on the time slot issue ^^

The party size is about the party size of Little Cesar.  The $25.00 pizza is expensive, but it's the best $25.00 pizza I ever ate  :)

Quote from: Kanzake on November 13, 2007, 10:01:04 AM
Does anyone like Pineapple on pizza? ^^; Its delicious for my opinion but then i dont

I cant wait to chill with new people XD i didnt get to go to fanime 06 because i had to preform at Carnegie Hall in NYC :( but i went at 07 as Sephiroth~ =3

IIRC, House of Pizza doesn't serve Pineapple.  Share with us what you did at Carnegie Hall XD

Well.. went for the entire fanime weekend in 06 (was kinda depressed). Our school Wind Ensemble was invited to preform at Carnegie Hall where we world premiered a couple pieces that our band director had comissioned for us. I believe rumor has it that our high school wind ensembles one of the best in the US (well i believe it is, been commented by some famous people like Eugene Corpran or however you spell his last name). So we preformed there in Carnegie Hall and had a cruise around the bay thingy... the hudson? maybe im not sure. Had to dress in Tux or dress clothes the entire trip.

Wish i couldve been at fanime though D:

Well you asked ININ xD (!@#$ no pineapple?!? D:  :'( )
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

ININ

Yukari Kaiba  I purchased two party size last year and there were about 18-23 of us.  Each of us had two or three slices.  The slices are thin crust.

Kanzake  I apologize ^__^ if I made you feel bad.  My thinking was your group played at Carnegie Hall and you music band kick ass.  Just wanted to keep the Bleach topic going and find out a little bit about everyone :)

Everyone  I'm also taking pics during the meet ups, official gathering, and the lunch.  Those who come early, I gather small groups at random for pics.

Yukari Kaiba

@ININ - thanks for the info on the pizza sizes ^^

ok so since there seems to be a genuine interest in the lunch meet up, im starting up an attendance list for the lunch meet up - this will make it easier when it comes time to making a reservation (if its going to be needed) to say how many are coming.

Bleach! Lunch Gathering Attendance List (23 total)
Shinobi Yukari
ININ
Kanzake
kimu
mouse alchemist
Krnchichiri
Guavi
abcbadcat
ilovepocky
MonkeyRikku
Ryumon Hozukimaru
fanime_lo-ve
Runewitt
Death_Note_Matt
Mebbe
ohayo_sunshine
ToshiX +3
Spalding
Sweet Niar +1
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

mouse alchemist

count me in for the lunch.

Oh and I finally decided to do Nova. hehe. I am going to dye but it will be a fun death.

kimu

I'll join the lunch group!
It should be a lot of fun!

Krnchichiri

I'll go if it's not a Saturday and I remember to go. ;D
Whee, lunch. ^^
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Yukari Kaiba

@ Kanzake, mouse alchemist, and kimu - you've been added to the lunch list

@Krnchichiri - the lunch meet up is the same day as the Bleach gathering (which is a Saturday). ill still add you to the list though ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Guavi

Oooo, DEFINITELY going to the lunch meet unless something crazy comes up! Sounds interesting!

abcbadcat

Im down for the lunch... I just need to gather money for this years con.

ilovepocky~

I'm up for the lunch gathering~

(I'll make sure to bring some money-- just in case. xD; )

Guavi

This is kind of random, but...it would be pretty awesome (and easy, really) if someone can dress up as a Gillian. 8D;

TseUq

Quote from: Guavi on November 21, 2007, 05:54:53 PM
This is kind of random, but...it would be pretty awesome (and easy, really) if someone can dress up as a Gillian. 8D;

LOL XD this reminds me of a con this past summer ...there were lots of 'No-Face' from Spirited Away wandering around and the Bleach people thought they sorta looked like Gillians >.<  So we went to fight one....No-face got depressed, "I am not a hollow" <-seems he got that a lot!!
~*The difference between the possible and impossible lies in someones determination*~

Yukari Kaiba

hahaha XD back at a con i went to in 05, there was someone actually dressed as a Gillian (pretty good too.) it would be awesome if we could have some Hollows at the gathering.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

TseUq

That would be great!!  Anyone up for the ...erm I'd say challenge but really compared to all the other designs I would say hollows are simple XD lol! 

Here are some at the Bleach gathering at AX this year
~*The difference between the possible and impossible lies in someones determination*~

kimu

That is awesome!
Especially the one in the middle front. Really captured the look with the draping of the fabric! And looks like a great job on the mask, too.
Some of the Hollow designs are good for fast costumes, if you had someone that wanted to do something last minute. And the rest of them...a lot of work.

The question is, will Gillians eat pizza, if they come?
:)