1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

abcbadcat

Instead of carrying around my wooden Tensa Zangetsu I am going to get an inflatable Shikai Zangetsu.

It is less likely to break and I can actually hit people with it! If I need to put it away I can just deflate it and store it in my packpack!

:D

ININ

Quote from: TseUq on December 02, 2007, 03:57:06 PM
Quote from: ININ on November 30, 2007, 05:01:16 PM
I have the Canon Powershot A610 5.0MP ^__^

I have no clue what that is  ;D LOL but I will look into something like it XD  Im not into heavy duty, super photography but I want a nicer camera that I can take some nice shots at photoshoots ^^

The Powershot A610 is the model of my camera and 5.0MP means each pic at maximum setting is 5,000,000 pixels if it answers your question ^__^  The camera is a point and shoot camera.  Easy to use.  Here is a review with pictures http://www.steves-digicams.com/2005_reviews/a610.html

junkeemunky

I'm doing an artbook version of Renji, and my gf is doing Mashiro.

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Guavi

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. ^^

W00t! more people! :D

Runewitt

I'll be dressing as a random shinigami, i'd love to attend.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yukari Kaiba

@Guavi - no problem ^^

@Runewitt - you've been added =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MonkeyRikku

Okay, since you guys were talking about lunch and I missed a ton of post apparently, can I just make a bunch of cookies and pass them out? Or buy them if people don't feel okay with eating something a stranger made?

I like cookies.
Cuz thats how I roll, duh.

Yukari Kaiba

aw that'd be really nice of you ^^ you havent missed much on the lunch meeting, we're still talking about it (have yet to decide where). i believe i put up an attendance list either on page 7 or page 8 for the lunch, so if you want to go to that let me know and ill add you ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Charis

Planning on coming up to Fanime this year (first time!), along with my younger sister.  I owe her a shihakushou, and I think she's planning on a random Fourth Squad member, since she doesn't want to mess with wigs and doesn't have hair for any of the characters.  I'll either be going as Nanao or, possibly, Unohana, as I have both of those costumes put together already (though Unohana would require a new Minazuki, as I broke mine at AX).  We'll see for sure as it gets closer, though.  Nanao is more likely, even though I know my usual Taichou wn't make it.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

ill go ahead and add you to this list here too (i've got you already on the list at cosplay.com ^^)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

Quote from: MonkeyRikku on December 05, 2007, 11:28:14 AM
Okay, since you guys were talking about lunch and I missed a ton of post apparently, can I just make a bunch of cookies and pass them out? Or buy them if people don't feel okay with eating something a stranger made?

I like cookies.

COOOOOOOKIES!! :O

who doesnt like cookies~ XD (i dont feel weird eating something a stranger made! XD) bring teh cookies =3 that would be awesomely nice ^^
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

AngelKawaii

Quote from: Kanzake on December 09, 2007, 03:44:02 PM
Quote from: MonkeyRikku on December 05, 2007, 11:28:14 AM

I like cookies.

COOOOOOOKIES!! :O

who doesnt like cookies~ XD (i dont feel weird eating something a stranger made! XD) bring teh cookies =3 that would be awesomely nice ^^
Hmm....that offere really makes me want to rethink not cosplay as Orihime next year. Perhaps while I stop by to take some picks (hopefully I can erm...leave my shift for like 10 minutes...break?) I'll snatch some of those cookies. ;)

Yukari Kaiba

alrighty guys, im soon going to have to decide on a time for our meetup. heres what i was figuring: hold the gathering at 1, with the Bleach!Frisbee game starting at 12:30. for those who signed up for the lunch (which is still open), we should meet around 11:30 or a little earlier. hows that sound?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MonkeyRikku

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 05, 2007, 11:27:37 PM
aw that'd be really nice of you ^^ you havent missed much on the lunch meeting, we're still talking about it (have yet to decide where). i believe i put up an attendance list either on page 7 or page 8 for the lunch, so if you want to go to that let me know and ill add you ^^

It's so nice to know I can be added to the lunch list, it'd be kinda hurtful if I could cosplay and not bring cookies or nothin.
Cuz thats how I roll, duh.

localuvr

Cool! Can I come? I'd like to take pictures, and stuff. ... but, unfortunately, I might be unable to cosplay. stupid buget problems. btw, what day is it held?
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: MonkeyRikku on December 12, 2007, 07:12:21 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 05, 2007, 11:27:37 PM

It's so nice to know I can be added to the lunch list, it'd be kinda hurtful if I could cosplay and not bring cookies or nothin.

its not problem at all ^^ i've added you to the lunch group, and thanks again for offering to bring cookies :)

@localuvr - you're more than welcome to come to the gathering! the gathering isn't just for the cosplayers but for Bleach fans too :D. its going to be held on saturday, but the time hasn't been determined yet. im hoping to confirm a time by the end of the month/early january, as thats when the slots for the official list go up and i want us to get a good time (not too early, but not too late :3).

speaking of which, does 1 sound ok with everybody?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

How about 2? 'Cuz if there's lunch then lunch at like 12:30. 12:30-1:30 lunch, relax, hang out. 1:30-2:00 Game. then 2:00-?:?? photos...  Just my two cents. xD. Unless you want to catch other photoshoots, there's usually nothing too exciting going on in that time frame.

Yukari Kaiba

im basically planning my saturday this year around the Bleach gathering, so im not planning on catching any other gatherings that day. ill wait to hear from other people before i pick a time for certain. thanks for your input ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

I've already decided that day shall be Bleach Bleach and more Bleach!
So whatever time works best, but allows just enough time between the various events so we don't end up with some large group running from place to place.
;)
Although the running fast and wild through the Con and parts of SJ would certainly suit some of the Bleach characters....