1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Reinna

I might be able to make it for the lunch gathering. ;DD  Whenever that is, though.  Maybe your could add the lunch gathering list and details (when, where etc.) to the first post as well?

Almost done with Yoruichi!  I just need to finish the top and find some liquid eyeliner. <3

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kanzake on December 28, 2007, 04:41:00 AM
PS... Yukari did you make this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2HF-H8GYM0&feature=related
Cuz its like... youre picture o.o;;;;

haha no i didnt make that, but i have seen it ^^

@Reinna - we're aiming to meet for the lunch gathering around 11, but the place hasn't been determined yet. i believe we're considering House of Pizza (which is connected to the Hilton? correct me if im wrong ININ XD ). i don't want to add the lunch list to the first post only because i don't want people getting the lists confused. the current attendance list is on page 7 i believe.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

Yukari, you're correct.  House of Pizza is on the Hilton side of the convention.  After exiting, turn left and walk down Almaden Street towards 280.  The walk is 1/2 a block.

The two Ulquiorra deviantart pics are hilarious ^__^

fanime_lo-ve

My friend Jessica is going to dress up as: Unohana Retsu - 4th Squad Captain

She already owns the wig, but she needs to by the costume. = )
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

ok so i was looking up House of Pizza, and the reviews i found for the place aren't very good (apparently the pizza is not the greatest D:). not that we had decided on House of Pizza, but if anyone has any other suggestions of places nearby that are good for groups please suggest them ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 29, 2007, 02:59:56 PM
ok so i was looking up House of Pizza, and the reviews i found for the place aren't very good (apparently the pizza is not the greatest D:). not that we had decided on House of Pizza, but if anyone has any other suggestions of places nearby that are good for groups please suggest them ^^

Shouldn't there be a "Pizza Hut" or something of the short nearby? I know last year I went down the street near Mac Donalds with my friends where we ordered pizza. It was probably a block or two from the main convention. I believe it was a family owned buisness. Their prices were pretty fair too.
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on December 29, 2007, 07:51:33 PM

Shouldn't there be a "Pizza Hut" or something of the short nearby? I know last year I went down the street near Mac Donalds with my friends where we ordered pizza. It was probably a block or two from the main convention. I believe it was a family owned buisness. Their prices were pretty fair too.

i know theres a Pizza My Heart nearby, maybe thats what you're thinking of? i believe its across the street from Johnny Rocket's and i think its also near one of the parking structures.

@Otaku Princess - of course! you're more than welcome to join in on the gathering. are you coming as a Bleach character? if you are let me know so i can add you to the list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Otaku_Princess

Yeah I was going to try to go as the Hollow form Rukia. ^^

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on December 29, 2007, 11:14:31 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on December 29, 2007, 07:51:33 PM

i know theres a Pizza My Heart nearby, maybe thats what you're thinking of? i believe its across the street from Johnny Rocket's and i think its also near one of the parking structures.

@Otaku Princess - of course! you're more than welcome to join in on the gathering. are you coming as a Bleach character? if you are let me know so i can add you to the list ^^

Yea, I think that's the place I was thinking of. I'm not exactly sure what time they open, but their pizza is pretty good. = ) Maybe, I can find some more information online?
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on December 30, 2007, 10:12:42 AM
Yea, I think that's the place I was thinking of. I'm not exactly sure what time they open, but their pizza is pretty good. = ) Maybe, I can find some more information online?

yeah ive been there before, and the pizza is pretty good. if you could look up info (prices, how far from the con center, etc), it would be greatly appreciated ^^

@Otaku Princess - oooo, Hollow Rukia? that would be awesome to see. ill add you to the list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

I think I found the Pizza place?

Pizza My Heart - more info »
117 E San Carlos St, San Jose, CA
(408) 280-0707 

That should be right around the area I was talking about.
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Kanzake

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on December 30, 2007, 08:24:11 PM
I think I found the Pizza place?

Pizza My Heart - more info »
117 E San Carlos St, San Jose, CA
(408) 280-0707 

That should be right around the area I was talking about.

http://www.getquik.com/Default_AJ.aspx?mid=499148

there you go for prices you needa hunt the site a tad
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

ININ

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: ININ on January 02, 2008, 05:21:23 PM
Edward and Hitsugaya together.  The picture is not mine.

http://idnar.deviantart.com/art/Edtsugaya-21642305

thats a freaky picture.. it's so weird seeing them divided like that. = o
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

kimu

I love that pic!
That would be one way to cosplay 2 characters at one time, if someone tried to do that as a cosplay....
:D

Yukari Kaiba

alrighty guys, with only about 5 months left till Fanime (can you believe it? time flies XD), I'd like to finalize the time for the gathering. Aftering considering time needed for the lunch meetup, I feel we should hold the gathering at 1, with the Bleach!Frisbee game at 12:30. The lunch meetup would be at 11, and after a suggestion from ININ over at the thread at cosplay.com, I think it would be better (and a lot more fun), if we get our food to go (say we do pizza) and bring it over to the park and eat there. hows that sound with everyone?
sample schedule:
11:00-12:30: Bleach! Lunch MeetUp
12:30-1:00: Bleach!Frisbee
1:00- whenever: Bleach gathering
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

man! everything sounds great. The timing included, sound perfect with all the gatherings that will take place. I have theBleach music set up too. Same goes for the cd player ( it's portable) and a few other things. Right now I'm focusing on the sigh for the gathering. = )
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

ININ

Schedule is good for me.  Thanks for organizing, Yukari :3

Yukari Kaiba

@fanime_love: glad you like the schedule ^^ and thanks for offering to bring music! whats a picnic gathering without some good tunes? can't wait to see the finished sign, too :)

@ININ: no problem - organizing stuff is something i like to do, and especially since its the Bleach gathering, i put extra effort into making sure everything goes smoothly and everyone is happy :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)