0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

red_thestrals

Quote from: Aosugiru on January 14, 2008, 12:28:43 AM
Quote from: red_thestrals on January 13, 2008, 11:06:35 PM
question... sorry this has nothing to do with the gathering but i know that all the people in this thread can help me... i posted the question in the "general anime chat" section but just to be sure...

i need some help with some bleach song/s im really confused... i made this video just for the question... all the details are in the video... thanks a lot... sorry for posting on the wrong thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyNAYjaT9W8

thanks a lot

Sweetie, That song is not from bleach.But the same Band sings it.

it's called  "Sen no Yoru wo Koete".

ooooohhhhhh... thanks a lot!!! thats why its confusing! lol! ;D guess that's what happens when you download illegally... you get messed up tittles ahahaha! thanks! you saved me from total confusion! ;D

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: red_thestrals on January 13, 2008, 11:07:43 PM
oh and can i come to the gathering too? :)
im going either as nanao or some random shinigami....

of course ^^ ill add you to the list
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ohayo_sunshine

OOOOooooh!
That seems like fun. I want to go as Shiba Kuukaku. It'll be my first self-made cosplay and if I go to the gathering, that'll be my first gathering as well :P

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Mebbe

I'm most likely going as Sado, and I've got a question. What is his hairstyle called?

Yukari Kaiba

wow a Sado cosplayer! i havent seen one in so long, it will be awesome to see someone cosplay Sado. as for his hairstyle, its just kinda long and shaggy (i dont think it really has a name).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Mebbe

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 16, 2008, 10:36:06 PM
wow a Sado cosplayer! i havent seen one in so long, it will be awesome to see someone cosplay Sado. as for his hairstyle, its just kinda long and shaggy (i dont think it really has a name).

Yeah. I was looking at the list, and I felt lonely. No one else going as Sado. Teardrops. I've got the hair, long and shaggy, but it's pretty long now since I've been growing it since April last year. Haha. I want to get it cut, but I was just curious what you call the cut so I can tell ze' barber what I want. :D

jenzee

Hi there! This year will be my first Fanime experience :). I'll be cosplaying as Halibel and would love to participate!  ;D

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Mebbe on January 16, 2008, 11:11:03 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 16, 2008, 10:36:06 PM

Yeah. I was looking at the list, and I felt lonely. No one else going as Sado. Teardrops. I've got the hair, long and shaggy, but it's pretty long now since I've been growing it since April last year. Haha. I want to get it cut, but I was just curious what you call the cut so I can tell ze' barber what I want. :D

bring in pictures of Sado when you go to get your hair done - When i went and got my hair cut like Ulquiorra (which i did for almost mainly for cosplay reasons XD i did want my hair short though so it worked out), i brought in pictures of Ulquiorra from different angles so my hair stylist knew what i was aiming for.

@ jenzee - yay more Arrancar! ill go add you to the list ^^
we've past the 50 person mark!!
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Siatsu

I should have my Captain Urahara done for this ^.^

ININ

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 08, 2008, 09:07:00 PM
i just figure that would be an easier way to appease everybody's tastes if we all just bring our own stuff. and i figured if we do have the pinata, the lunch meet up would be the perfect time to do it.

I'm thinking about driving to Japantown to buy lunch.  My choice is not final because I have a Full Metal Alchemist gathering at 10am.  I have room in my car for people interested in coming.

I bring trash bags for the pinata.  We don't want to leave a mess =)

Yukari Kaiba

@Siatsu - yay a captain Urahara! ill add you to the list.

@ININ - yeah i'm considering going to JapanTown to buy lunch myself (i'd rather not get fast food from the places around the con, sushi sounds much better ^^). and thanks for offering to bring trash bags for the pinata :) (we want to leave the park clean, and Ulquiorra wouldn't want trash laying around either XD get it? wow lame attempt at being funny XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

it's probable that due to current budget outlooks, the pinata may just be a normal one painted black with a white "mask" on it.

my job is in limbo and i has bills.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

kimu

Runewitt: are you planning on attending any other gatherings/events before Fanime?
Maybe some of us that are at these things that will be part of the Bleach pinata fun could contribute to the cause early?

Yukari: I loved the trash joke! That's awesome. I see a future photo opportunity here....
:D

As for sushi, sounds great! Something to consider for those of us that would have cars, to maybe organize a group lunch run, although I'm not familiar at all with San Jose for driving.
But would it scare the people in Japantown if Bleach cosplayers went there?

Runewitt

no other events, other than my brother's wedding i'm helping to fund, as well as cellphone, rent help, and paying off laptop and some construction stuff we bought. i'll know by the end of the month for sure, but like i said before i dont want people to contribute funds to something that may or may not happen.

Yukari Kaiba

@kimu - yay someone got my Ulquiorra/trash joke! I am totally down for a photo op with Ulquiorra being all "pick up your trash...and recycle" or something like that XD (cause we all know secretly Ulquiorra is such an environmentalist lol)

@Runewitt - hey theres no pressure or anything to get the pinata. if you can't do it, thats totally fine, so no need to stress about it ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

Too bad we don't have someone that could just make a pinata in the group, rather than having to pay to get one made, then we could just contribute some cost of supplies and candy to that person.

Sometimes I wish I had access to a garage where I could attempt some of these truly messy projects, instead of a 1-bedroom apartment where that would be a bad bad thing.
It seems to me a hollow pinata of the sort we'd want might not be that hard to make?
hmm.....

And the trash in the park joke...yes! And there could be some fun photo with other characters that were in that scene.... (just in case of spoilers, won't go into the details).

ININ

Quote from: kimu on January 17, 2008, 11:30:51 PM

Nope.  I'm sure other cosplayers visit Japantown during Fanime.  And we're Bleach :3

Runewitt

Quote from: kimu on January 17, 2008, 11:30:51 PM

onlty if we started doing soul burial on other cosplayers.