1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

ININ

Here is a map from the convention center to Japantown.  The ramen shop Kumako Ramen is a reference point.

Click for map to and from convention and Kumako Ramen

We need a Yachiru to join us because when we buy candy, we need a picture of her big smile :D

jenzee

Just as a heads up, Kumako Ramen is really expensive (Ramen starts at around $10.00) for not-very-good Ramen... in my opinion lol. Sorry if anyone here likes it, I just thought I'd let people know XD.

Yukari Kaiba

thanks for the info jenzee ^^ i myself probably won't get ramen (dont want to risk getting anything on my cosplay, especially since its white lol), so im more likely going to find me some sushi.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 23, 2008, 10:53:32 AM
thanks for the info jenzee ^^ i myself probably won't get ramen (dont want to risk getting anything on my cosplay, especially since its white lol), so im more likely going to find me some sushi.

That's something I'm also worrying about; keeping my cosplay clean... ^ ^;; I've never had to wear one that was completely white before. I guess I'm gonna have to shy away from any foods that are too messy.

ohayo_sunshine

I go to school(Notre Dame) pretty close to Japantown.If you guys want something to eat on the go or something small, I suggest going to Nijiya. The only other eating places there are sit-down restaurants, where take-out is a long wait, or a manju (mochi) shop. Recently, they opened a Shabu-Shabu restaurant but it's kinda small to seat a large amount of people.
Now that I think of it, if a majority of people who are at Fanime go to JT, there'd be no place to eat.
Even closer to the convention center is a Vietnamese place Dakao. Vietnamese sandwiches for only $2.00? Come on. That's a deal.

Mebbe

Quote from: ohayo_sunshine on January 23, 2008, 02:36:46 PM
Even closer to the convention center is a Vietnamese place Dakao. Vietnamese sandwiches for only $2.00? Come on. That's a deal.

I'd marry a Vietnamese gal just for the food. Really. Haha. I love Pho and ze' sandwiches. But I love food in general anyways. Therefore, I'd marry anyone who can cook.

Anyways, besides Frisbee, People chess...anyone up for wiffleball? Haha.

Someone should bring Cranium. :o

Yukari Kaiba

omg we should play Bleach charades or pictionary at the lunch meet up XD cranium sounds fun too.

oh and remember guys, the chess game isn't confirmed yet, so its not for sure whether its going to happen or not. as soon as i know, ill let you guys know ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ohayo_sunshine

Mebbe

People should bring camcorders and record things, and then someone put it all together to make a music video...

Dude. We should make like a skit and then have people record it then someone make a music video out of it, and by skit, I mean scenes from Bleach, do it without lines and just someone film it. Or just random scenes, and make a video out of it.

Ooo ooo how about we gather as much Bleach art we could find, and then have people pose then, and then someone make a music video/slideshow.

lol. I just like watching music videos. XD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: ohayo_sunshine on January 23, 2008, 02:36:46 PM
I go to school(Notre Dame) pretty close to Japantown.If you guys want something to eat on the go or something small, I suggest going to Nijiya. The only other eating places there are sit-down restaurants, where take-out is a long wait, or a manju (mochi) shop. Recently, they opened a Shabu-Shabu restaurant but it's kinda small to seat a large amount of people.
Now that I think of it, if a majority of people who are at Fanime go to JT, there'd be no place to eat.

those sandwiches sound very yummy~ Plus you metioned my favorite part, "cheap" how could I pass something like this up. I could spare 2dollars.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

ININ

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 23, 2008, 10:13:03 PM
omg we should play Bleach charades or pictionary at the lunch meet up XD cranium sounds fun too.

Add Liar's Dice to the list.  It's the dice game from Pirates 2.  Click link to learn how to play  I can bring enough for seven players.  And don't forget Fluxx ^__^

Yukari Kaiba

oooo i'd love to get pictures of the captains playing that game XD sounds like a great idea
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

A Liar's Dice captain's game?
We know who's going to win that!!!
Aizen or Gin...
;)

Spalding

I like to be part of it.

put me in the list

I will be cosplay as Aizen.
Is all about anime and fanime.

Yukari Kaiba

@spalding - ill add you to the list ^^

@kimu - haha yeah i bet those two would be good at a game like that.somehow i can see Kenpachi being good at it too XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kaname Tousen

Two questions for or about god of hay

first.......are they black?

second.......Hueco Mundo or Soul Society?

Yukari Kaiba you know Ruppi/Luppi is offically by Tite standards is a dude and I thought it was another part of the male body
The truth behind blindness

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kaname Tousen on January 26, 2008, 01:56:42 AM
Yukari Kaiba you know Ruppi/Luppi is offically by Tite standards is a dude and I thought it was another part of the male body

yes i know Luppi is a guy - i used that picture in my banner because it best fit the caption (besides Luppi is very feminine looking so it works regardless lol).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

i have a plus one for the lunch meetup and gathering.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Kanzake

yes god of hay is black
I believe hes going as the Tousen thats respectablly a captain of the Gotei 13.
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Kaname Tousen

Quote from: Kanzake on January 28, 2008, 01:06:37 AM

yes god of hay is black
I believe hes going as the Tousen thats respectablly a captain of the Gotei 13.

good thank you I needed to know that and tell him to becareful this year because Hueco Mundo Tousen's coming after him...unless he has the sword (-_-;). Hopefully it's the idols sword that way I can upshow him with the true sword(if it's shown at lest a month before Fanime).........okay if your looking at that statment wonder "WTF" Tousen officially has two zanpakuto the one he took from his idols grave and his personal one, which he hasn't pulled out yet and hoping he'll pwn Kenpachi with after Nnori is slaughtered like betrayer's should be
The truth behind blindness