it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

JME2

Yukari,

Okay, I won't be a doing Bleach for my main cosplay this year. However, I'll try to resurrect my Urahara costume at least for the gathering.

Yukari Kaiba

@JME2 - alrighty, ill change your status on the list.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

edendreams

I was thinking of cosplaying orihime myself but i see someone's planning to do the arrancar version lol which is the one i was thinking of too it seems. hehe ah well I'll still probably make the costume for fun ^-^ hehe this is one of the very few "popular" series i've been into

a little art by me ^-^

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: edendreams on January 29, 2008, 07:00:07 PM
I was thinking of cosplaying orihime myself but i see someone's planning to do the arrancar version lol which is the one i was thinking of too it seems. hehe ah well I'll still probably make the costume for fun ^-^ hehe this is one of the very few "popular" series i've been into

its not like its limited one person per character, so if you want to do Hueco Mundo Orihime go ahead. do you want me to add you to the list?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

jenzee

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 23, 2008, 10:53:32 AM
thanks for the info jenzee ^^ i myself probably won't get ramen (dont want to risk getting anything on my cosplay, especially since its white lol), so im more likely going to find me some sushi.

Oh mah gads!! I completely didn't even think about the fact that I'd be wearing basically all white. Recipe for disaster?!?! Might as well go eat curry in it! The arrancar challenge X3!  Hmmmm for sushi places in Japantown there's Sushimaru, and Sushiboat both of which are moderately priced and tasty (in my opinion XD).

For those of you who are looking to shabu-shabu...their small plate of meat which costs $12ish consists of literally nine extremely thin (in the style of shabu-shabu) pieces of meat. Sort of a rip off if you ask me :(.

Okay I'm done being food-critic for now LOL.

I dunno if I'll be joining for lunch, as I probably will have to chill with my company's booth :/.

trupnoi

if i'm able to go, i'll come as Mayuri Kurotsuchi with either his old or new look... i've done his old look already, the new one is kinda tricky but i think i'll be able to finish it if i do go... i need me a Nemu to follow me around the con hehehe

Yukari Kaiba

@jenzee - hopefully you'll be able to make it to the lunch. if not, then we'll see you at the gathering at least ^^

@trupnoi - awesome! ill add you to the list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

SweetNiar

For those affraid of stainage from food spills....ill have Tide To Go and Clorox Bleach sticks! ^_^

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: SweetNiar on January 30, 2008, 09:36:39 PM
For those affraid of stainage from food spills....ill have Tide To Go and Clorox Bleach sticks! ^_^

Good thinking! I'll bring along mine as well, just in case. =D

kimu

This is shaping up like another possible challenge game....
Arrancar, Shinigami Captains, and Quincies: Who Can Keep Their Clothes Stain-free?!

Or if the stain remover sticks have to come out for use--the making of a possible Bleach commercial.....
"The real meaning behind the name Bleach!"

I'm thinking sushi sounds very yummy, and if some place had them, onigiri with pickled plums....

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kimu on January 30, 2008, 10:32:35 PM
This is shaping up like another possible challenge game....
Arrancar, Shinigami Captains, and Quincies: Who Can Keep Their Clothes Stain-free?!

Or if the stain remover sticks have to come out for use--the making of a possible Bleach commercial.....
"The real meaning behind the name Bleach!"

haha i can see it now...."BLEACH! new Anti-Hollow formula - now with more soul-cleansing power!"

really though, smart idea to bring the Bleach sticks - we can't go around staining our Arrancar uniforms and captains' coats, now can we? lol XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ShikiIchijo

I'm gonna try and go. If I do I will be Ishida!
XDD

Anyone know about the weapons policy about carrying a bow with a string but no projectiles?
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: Cody pierce on January 30, 2008, 11:21:31 PM
I'm gonna try and go. If I do I will be Ishida!
XDD

Anyone know about the weapons policy about carrying a bow with a string but no projectiles?

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with that, as long as the bow is peace-bonded, mostly just to show you understand the rules.

talu-chan

I am no longer Runewitt's plus one.. I am going to be matsumoto.
These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume.

Yukari Kaiba

@Cody pierce and talu-chan- you've been added to the list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: SweetNiar on January 30, 2008, 09:36:39 PM

Lol, I keep "Tide To Go" with me at all times too. I'm not sure if I really have to worry about staining my clothes since I'll be all in Black except for a couple of areas. But I'll bring some Tide too.~
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

iNSOMNiAC

Hey, I've got another question that maybe you guys might be able to help me with...?

Umm. So I'm planning on making Wonderwice's sword (or at least the sheath since we don't know what his sword looks like yet), but... How the hell does it stay on his back? xD There's like... no visible strap or anything. It has me quite confused.

talu-chan

These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume.

ShikiIchijo

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 31, 2008, 06:30:30 AM
@Cody pierce and talu-chan- you've been added to the list ^^

Thanks!

@iNSOMNiAC- Alright, Thanks. I'll ask when I go. ^_^
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on January 31, 2008, 03:45:20 PM
Hey, I've got another question that maybe you guys might be able to help me with...?

Umm. So I'm planning on making Wonderwice's sword (or at least the sheath since we don't know what his sword looks like yet), but... How the hell does it stay on his back? xD There's like... no visible strap or anything. It has me quite confused.

just use a clear strap and place it on your back if you can't find it. Something see-though like a plastic-clear strap.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle