1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

ININ

I'm attending the Full Metal Alchemist gathering at 10am.  If I can't make the 11am meet up for Japantown, I drive myself and meet up with everyone =)

Yukari Kaiba

i'm planning on heading to japantown a little early and coming back so ill be at the park at 11 in case there are people who aren't going to jtown to get food. i don't want to leave people out in the park being all "wheres the person who's leading this whole thing??" XD lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

i'm working on mah cosplay right now.. zanpukto is 90%, just waiting for some stuff to dry so i can paint the gold on it, and i'm searching for white thread for the inner kimono top on the shinigami uniform.
<.< i got paid today
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yukari Kaiba

yay for pay day :D i look forward to pay days, means more monies for the cosplay stuff XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

MidnightRosebud

Hey Hi! I'm "Jessica" for the Vizard. If it's no trouble, could you change my name to my FanimeCon User name: MidnightRosebud?
Thank you so much.  :-[
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Cosplay 2010

ZukoLKirafan1

I might as well be Momo Hinamori! I will be buying a costume though. :P Man, my first Anime convention. :D And first Bleach gathering! So happy! ::)

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

SweetNiar

Quote from: ZukoLKirafan1 on February 21, 2008, 04:43:26 PM
I might as well be Momo Hinamori! I will be buying a costume though. :P Man, my first Anime convention. :D And first Bleach gathering! So happy! ::)

If I cant get the jacket made in time for Fanime ill probably go as Momo too XD

Yukari Kaiba

oh you're going to have a blast - out of all the gatherings i've been to, the Bleach one is always the most fun (cause we Bleach peoples know how to have a good time XD). and Fanime is just awesome in general. ill go and add you to the list ^^

@SweetNiar - if you end up switching characters, let me know so i can change your character status
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Spalding

I got everything ready and I will see at Fanime Con 2008.

And thank you for putting me in the list.   ;D

Is all about anime and fanime.

ZukoLKirafan1

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 21, 2008, 08:18:07 PM

oh you're going to have a blast - out of all the gatherings i've been to, the Bleach one is always the most fun (cause we Bleach peoples know how to have a good time XD). and Fanime is just awesome in general. ill go and add you to the list ^^

@SweetNiar - if you end up switching characters, let me know so i can change your character status

I just can't wait to go : "BWAHAHAHAHA" XD Thanx! :D

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: ZukoLKirafan1 on February 21, 2008, 09:54:29 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 21, 2008, 08:18:07 PM

I just can't wait to go : "BWAHAHAHAHA" XD Thanx! :D

lol XD last year we did one massive group "bwahaha" photo, it was amazing
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

ATTENTION! = )

for those of us that plan to cosplay Saturday in Bleach or even Naruto; my friend Midnightrosebud has decided to add a little fun into the cosplay experience. It's called "Catch The Barrel Game". You can only participate if you're cosplaying from either of those animes Saturday. So if your interested in joining the the fun, information (rules) about the game is posted on the link below. I hope everyone in Bleach will join the fun. The prizes will be fun and yummy!

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8866.msg215126.html#msg215126
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 23, 2008, 10:54:51 AM
ATTENTION! = )

for those of us that plan to cosplay Saturday in Bleach or even Naruto; my friend Midnightrosebud has decided to add a little fun into the cosplay experience. It's called "Catch The Barrel Game". You can only participate if you're cosplaying from either of those animes Saturday. So if your interested in joining the the fun, information (rules) about the game is posted on the link below. I hope everyone in Bleach will join the fun. The prizes will be fun and yummy!

I heart you so much. >.<

Cosplay 2010

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on February 23, 2008, 04:43:57 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 23, 2008, 10:54:51 AM
ATTENTION! = )

I heart you so much. >.<

"psssh" you better heart me fool! >=-D I will except nothing less then your ultimate worshiping!
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Kanzake

That seems like a fun game... Count me in ;3 XD

Anyone form the bleach series: "Aizen-sama, Aizen-sama!! Go challenge one of the Naruto cosplayers for their box!"
Aizen: "...Why me?"
Kira: " Because you cheat at rock paper scissors and we can never beat you even when you dont try D: That was suppose to be my duet with Gin </3"
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kanzake on February 23, 2008, 10:17:55 PM
That seems like a fun game... Count me in ;3 XD

Anyone form the bleach series: "Aizen-sama, Aizen-sama!! Go challenge one of the Naruto cosplayers for their box!"
Aizen: "...Why me?"
Kira: " Because you cheat at rock paper scissors and we can never beat you even when you dont try D: That was suppose to be my duet with Gin </3"

haha XD someone's holding a grudge lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Spalding

I like join this fun game.  ;D

count me in too. BWAHAHAHAH  :)

Is all about anime and fanime.