0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: ININ on March 04, 2008, 11:05:25 AM
Quote from: BunofGovt on March 03, 2008, 09:11:14 PM

???  I've been in the parade the past two or three years and I don't think I've ever gotten a bag.  Dang, I'm usually exhausted and leave almost as soon as we finish at Jtown.  Where do you go to get the bag?

The pick up was located on the left side of the stage.  If you see cosplayers with a bag, ask them where the pick up is.

Try to stay after the parade.  My friends are planning to eat dinner at my cousin's restaurant in Pinole.  It's Happy Sashimi on Pinole Valley Road.  Everyone here are welcomed to attend.

I find time to upload the Bleach group shot pics after work :)

@ININ: Great! I can't wait to see the pictures. I hope when I go with my Dad he doesn't find the cosplaying strange... espcially since I like doing it too.

@Yukari Kaiba: Okay, I'll keep my eyes out for the snake weapon = )
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

lol i shouldn't be too hard to spot XD

less than 80 days till con everybody! how goes the cosplay? ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 07, 2008, 08:45:15 PM
lol i shouldn't be too hard to spot XD

less than 80 days till con everybody! how goes the cosplay? ^^

fear. i'm less than 30% done, and i need to make my own shoes, and buy the pattern for the pants
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

kimu

Funny you should ask!
While my Ukitake cosplay was done last July, I am redoing the shikai sword hilts to make them better. And also making the unreleased zanpakuto, too.

(It's my two new costumes I'm working on time for Cherry Blossom and Fanime. ;p)

Thanks for the info on the Crayola Model Magic, Yukari. It's good to know reviews on various products from everyone. With some of the crazy things we have to make, after all....
:D

ININ

Quote from: kimu on March 04, 2008, 08:00:17 PM
(My Cherry Blossom costume will be Sairin from Twelve Kingdoms. Something for filling out the fun for  a 'lovely costume that's not a crossplay and obscure character from less known/cosplayed series'.)

I promise to cheer on fellow Bleachers at the contest and parade, or Bleachers that won't be in Bleach costumes for the day, and now I'll know what costumes to look for.

I feel better someone else in my group is cosplaying other than bleach =)  I, too, cheer our Bleach cosplay contestants.

Here are the 2007 Cherry Blossom Fesitval Bleach Cosplay Group Shots.  Check out the person with the snake weapon ^__^  fanime_lo-ve, the pictures shows we are cool people XD

Bleach 1

Bleach 2

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

@Runewiit - hang in there! you still have some time before the con ^^ best of luck finishing!

@kimu - no problem ^^ yeah compared to some of the other things we have to make...*stares at pile of materials waiting to be turned into Hiho Zabimaru DX*, the Arrancar pieces are fairly easy to make XD

@ININ - oooh those photos bring back most awesome memories XD loved how the japanese ladies asked for a photo with us XD hopefully we'll outnumber the naruto people again this year lol

@Toshi - who did you want me to put you down as?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

For The Gathering
Vizard Ban Kai I guess

I'll Change to Hollow Probably After The Gathering
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Spalding

@ININ that is a cool Cherry Blossom Fesitval Bleach Cosplay Group Shots.  ;D
Is all about anime and fanime.

MidnightRosebud

Yay! Cherry Blossom Festival! \^.^/
I hope I can go this year (it would be my first time).

@ININ   O.O Wow! Hey! I recognize a few of the people in your photos from Fanime 2007! >.< Neat!
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

?what master?

Count me in for the gathering
I'll be 9th Espada Aaroniero

I don't know if anyone noticed me in 2007 cuz I kinda arrived late for the gathering, I was wearing Aaroniero's costume that time but hardly anyone recognized me since aaroniero didnt appear on TV yet or something like that. Oh well but this year I'll make it count!

Yukari Kaiba

@?whatmaster?:yay i was hoping someone was going to come as Aaroniero XD i remember you from last year actually - i saw pictures over on cosplay.com taken by i think Ziggy. ill add you to the list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yukari Kaiba

i got some most awesome news everyone!

so it looks like the Bleach! Cosplay Chess Game is a go! now before everyone starts asking if they can be this piece or whatnot, the signups for the Cosplay Chess will not be in this forum - they're going to be over in the Fanime subforum at Cosplay.com.The sign-up thread hasn't even been started yet, and im not actually the one who will be in charge of it (the organizers of the game will be), so don't post here telling me what piece you want to be. I highly recommend getting a Cosplay.com account if you don't have one and are interested in the game so you can keep a watch on the thread over on the boards over there.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

zomg petra i want to be a bishop ;o

Lulz im kidding

:3

Yay Bleach Chess! Who will win?!
(... the pieces are still the same... black vs white.. arrancar vs shinigami? (captains without their yukatas XD lulz)

Who will win? Dundundun :P
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yukari Kaiba

lol funny i was thinking of being a bishop for the Arrancar side XD

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL OF BISHOPS!! >D

lawl XD
and yeah its still black pieces=shinigami, white pieces=arrancar.

and obviously the Arrancar are going to win :3 lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

SweetNiar

kimu

The masq moving to Saturday has certainly put a few snags into the day!
I wanted to see the cosplay chess for Bleach, but I've got a Trinity Blood gathering that got moved up to 3 pm--and I know I'm not the only Bleacher making that change, or others.

I'm hoping that the chess will be at a time I can at least see part of it. The Shinigami are not just going to let the Arrancar win! Some of us should be watching to be sure Aizen doesn't cheat.
:P

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: kimu on March 12, 2008, 11:12:25 PM
I wanted to see the cosplay chess for Bleach, but I've got a Trinity Blood gathering that got moved up to 3 pm--and I know I'm not the only Bleacher making that change, or others.

I'm hoping that the chess will be at a time I can at least see part of it. The Shinigami are not just going to let the Arrancar win! Some of us should be watching to be sure Aizen doesn't cheat.

I think it would be cool if Aizen cosplayer was the one to tell the arrancar where to move =3
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on March 12, 2008, 11:46:01 PM
Quote from: kimu on March 12, 2008, 11:12:25 PM

I think it would be cool if Aizen cosplayer was the one to tell the arrancar where to move =3
(he'd seem more gold-like)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yukari Kaiba

@Sweet Niar - well i say BOOOOOOOOOO to shinigami =P so we're even XD

@kimu - yeah the masq moving to saturday has really kinda complicated things >< hopefully we'll work it out ^^ and the Arrancar will prevail! FOR THE GLORY OF AIZEN-SAMA!! >D *salutes Aizen*

@fanime_love - yeah that would be cool to see, if we could have Aizen VS Yamamoto. XD though i also think it'd be kinda funny to see Ichigo and Ishida's dads go up against each other XD
edit: or even better, get some people to cosplay as Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy and have them play the game XD it'd be like giant-size Wizard's Chess! (cept we're shinigami and arrancar XD) lolz
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)