1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Spalding

Yukari Kaiba- if it not too late, can you add me to the lunch gathering.  :)

Is all about anime and fanime.

Yukari Kaiba

@Toshi & Spalding - ill add you guys to the lunch list ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

SweetNiar

ill be coming to the lunch gathering as well....and ill be bringing someone with me.  She wont be cosplaying, but she really likes Bleach and would love to come ^_^

Hikari Skye

Yeah it has a weird handle, its got blue balls on it.
I used clay to make the balls on it so it atleast looks the part.
Now I need to bleach my wig.

So you can add me as Szayel, although someone might need to remind me about it or I wander off and miss things. But I don't need to worry about that, I'll remember to write it on something so that doesn't happen.

Yukari Kaiba

@SweetNiar - ill add you to the lunch list ^^

@Hikari Skye - i've already put you on the list :)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

So, no Wonderweiss for me. I did no work on it during Spring Break, and my class schedule is going to prevent me from working on it during during the quarter. Still planning on cosplaying, just something that would take less work. Right now my plan is Akon (Division 12) and, if all else fails, Hinamori.

Spalding

tasan84

Got the wig for Unohana cosplay. Just need to get it de-tangled. ^^

I'm getting the costume made from them: http://myworld.ebay.com/come-on-cosplay

Had some communication problems with the seller. I should had gone to QQCosplay.com AFTER I send in the money, since they respond a lot quicker.

so I'll give you guys an update to see if I have the cosplay done or not in May. :(

JME2

ohayo_sunshine

Oh man...
I guess I won't be able to go after all. I have a graduation to go to!

Yukari Kaiba

omg that Baby Urahara is so cute! X3 absolutely adorable lol

@tasan84 - sounds good. just come back and post here if you're able to make it and ill add you to the list ^^

@ohayo_sunshine - aw bummer D: oh well there's always next year.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: ohayo_sunshine on April 13, 2008, 01:24:38 PM
Oh man...
I know how you feel. I love Bleach, but I don't have a costume to wear and attend the gathering. (SIGH) Next year.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Kanzake

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on April 13, 2008, 04:43:17 PM
Quote from: ohayo_sunshine on April 13, 2008, 01:24:38 PM
Oh man...
I know how you feel. I love Bleach, but I don't have a costume to wear and attend the gathering. (SIGH) Next year.

You dont need to cosplay to come to the gathering :3 Come anyways! Hangout with your favorite characters and have fun x3 thats what were there for :D
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yukari Kaiba

i agree - gatherings aren't just for the cosplayers. but for the fans of the series too. Anyone who is a fan of Bleach, cosplaying or not, is more than welcome to come :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ryuyasha

*sigh* Pls remove my friend from the list, under rukia. She wont be making it this year. (ill stil be there as kisuke though)

kimu

Seems to me those fans without costumes joining our fun might even be able to participate in some possible fun pics at the park?
They could be fans of Don Kanoji, watching his show.
They could be Arrancar victims? Or the semi-unaware bystanders seen in a number of episodes.
If they could even just come with a (plastic) chain pinned to their shirt, they could be a ghost.
Just some thoughts so everyone could be in on the fun.
:)

clawmaster

ok after weeks of debating and the awesomeness of bleach I have decided to join in bleach gathering as ichigo! not bankai version though. now due to time contraint i have to buy my costume on ebay. yea its a cheap way to cosplay but i cant help it anymore! add me to the list! wooot!

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Spalding

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 13, 2008, 11:05:25 PM
i agree - gatherings aren't just for the cosplayers. but for the fans of the series too. Anyone who is a fan of Bleach, cosplaying or not, is more than welcome to come :D

Cosplayer or fans of bleach, the Gathering is all about have fun and sometime making friends.  :D

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: clawmaster on April 15, 2008, 12:14:04 AM
ok after weeks of debating and the awesomeness of bleach I have decided to join in bleach gathering as ichigo! not bankai version though. now due to time contraint i have to buy my costume on ebay. yea its a cheap way to cosplay but i cant help it anymore! add me to the list! wooot!

awesome! welcome to the group ^^ ill go add you to the list

Quote from: SpaldingCosplayer or fans of bleach, the Gathering is all about have fun and sometime making friends.  :D

so true. and from what i've experienced from going to Bleach gatherings for the past two years is that Bleach cosplayers just tend to be a really awesome group of people. FUN IS INEVITABLE! XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

This weekend I'm going to Japan town to celebrate my b-day with my friends. We plan on seeing the Sakura parade on the 20th, but I have no clue what time it's supposed to start. I'm coming all the way from Stockton too, so if there's anyone that could help me. I would be really happy = )
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle