it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kimu on April 21, 2008, 08:01:24 AM
Cherry Blossom Festival was great fun yesterday!
I have to say on behalf of Bleach things that Bankai Renji was awesome!

When you do get to see Bankai Renji at Fanime, make sure you ask to pet Zabimaru.  ;)

kimu!! :D
it was so awesome talking with you yesterday, you're such a chill person ^^ (fun talking with another Bleacher too xD).
haha the fur is what seemed to draw people to Zabimaru yesterday, everyone kept saying how soft he was XD so yes if anyone wants to pet teh Zabimaru you can XD
great pictures of the Lolita no Jutsu Sasuke and Naruto (the Naruto is one of my good buddies ^^). kinda surprised they didn't place, i thought they had very creative costumes. they still looked amazing though.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Spalding on April 20, 2008, 10:44:46 PM
Fanime_lo-ve: the Sakura Festivle look awesome  ;D

The pictures are awesome as will and it is good the people you met planning to go to Fanime. :D

thanks. I had such a wonderful time. =3 I can't wait until next year.

@ Yukari Kaiba: I agree, the Naruto lolita costumes were so unique and adorable. d(^_^)b
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

abcbadcat

Did you guys see episode 167?

At the next episode preview they showed that new captain, I can totally pull that off lol.

My friend who reads the manga says the next arc in the anime is just filler though.

T_T

ToshiX

ehhh the new 3rd captain is some what
modeled after kisuke they look way too similar
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

SweetNiar

since i knew it was too late to commission a sword for my cosplay, I had someone make a parasol with the captains print all along the outside and the squad for symbol in the middle.  And I got it in the mail today and it looks great!! Yay!! :D

@Yukari - You should have an entire day of "Pet Zabimaru Day!!" XD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: SweetNiar on April 21, 2008, 11:03:12 PM
since i knew it was too late to commission a sword for my cosplay, I had someone make a parasol with the captains print all along the outside and the squad for symbol in the middle.  And I got it in the mail today and it looks great!! Yay!! :D

pet Zabimaru day sounds like a great holiday. I'd celebrate it! *cheesie grin*
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

MidnightRosebud

@ fanime_lo-ve~~Beautiful pictures! They look so familiar. XP

The Cherry Blossom Festival was AWESOME! It was crowded, it was loud, it smelled of incredible food, the cosplayers were amazing, the parade was a lot of fun, and I cannot wait to go back next year.

But first things first...Fanime 2008 is only 32 days away! >.<
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: SweetNiar on April 21, 2008, 11:03:12 PM

aww that parasol sounds really cute! you have a picture of it, i'd love to see it. where did you get it from? *sorta kinda wants one now XD*
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 19, 2008, 03:54:11 PM
Quote from: userpay on April 19, 2008, 12:51:36 PM
Say... whats the current list of events (with times) if you include the chess game?

Current schedule is as follows:
10:00 - BLEACH!Cosplay Chess
11:00 - BLEACH!Lunch Meet-Up (during chess game)
12:30 - BLEACH!Frisbee
1:00 - Gathering

Yukari, how about we go into more detail the Saturday Bleach events including locations and descriptions?  For example, the 12:30 BLEACH!Frisbee event we meet in front of the fountains and throw a frisbee while we wait for all the Bleach cosplayers.  BTW, who's bringing the frisbee?  :)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: ININ on April 22, 2008, 11:33:19 AM
Say... whats the current list of events (with times) if you include the chess game?

Yukari, how about we go into more detail the Saturday Bleach events including locations and descriptions?  For example, the 12:30 BLEACH!Frisbee event we meet in front of the fountains and throw a frisbee while we wait for all the Bleach cosplayers.  BTW, who's bringing the frisbee?  :)

good idea. ill go post the schedule on the first page with the attendance list. ill do descriptions here ^^
ok for those who aren't sure what exactly is going on with the Bleach gathering (more like Bleach Day now XD), heres how its going down on saturday:
10:00 - BLEACH! Cosplay Chess - this will be taking place in the park across the street. basically a life size game of chess with cosplayers as the chess pieces.
11:00 - BLEACH! Lunch Meet-Up - location is the same as the chess game. EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN FOOD. if you have stuff to share, thats great, but please don't come without anything and expect people to feed you.
12:30 - BLEACH!Frisbee - as soon as the chess game is over or we finish eating (what ever comes first), we are migrating back over to the fountains to play frisbee for about half an hour. ill provide the frisbee (as i have a white Frisbee that ill be decking out all Bleach like :3).
1:00 - Gathering - meeting place is by the fountains, so most of you im guessing will already be there since we will have been playing frisbee.at the fountains we will be taking generic group shots (ill post the list soon). When those groups are done, we will migrate over to the park one more time to take more specific group photos, scene reenactments, fan requests/service XD etc.

phew ok i think i covered just about everything :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

userpay

good idea. ill go post the schedule on the first page with the attendance list. ill do descriptions here ^^
ok for those who aren't sure what exactly is going on with the Bleach gathering (more like Bleach Day now XD), heres how its going down on saturday:
10:00 - BLEACH! Cosplay Chess - this will be taking place in the park across the street. basically a life size game of chess with cosplayers as the chess pieces.
11:00 - BLEACH! Lunch Meet-Up - location is the same as the chess game. EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN FOOD. if you have stuff to share, thats great, but please don't come without anything and expect people to feed you.
12:30 - BLEACH!Frisbee - as soon as the chess game is over or we finish eating (what ever comes first), we are migrating back over to the fountains to play frisbee for about half an hour. ill provide the frisbee (as i have a white Frisbee that ill be decking out all Bleach like :3).
1:00 - Gathering - meeting place is by the fountains, so most of you im guessing will already be there since we will have been playing frisbee.at the fountains we will be taking generic group shots (ill post the list soon). When those groups are done, we will migrate over to the park one more time to take more specific group photos, scene reenactments, fan requests/service XD etc.

[/quote]

sorry I just had to do that ;D
Anyway this list is nice because it decreases the chances of me not being able to come by alot.

clawmaster

sweeet looks like everything is getting set up. only 31 days left! and the good news for me is that I am about caught up with bleach finally! on ep 160! xP orhime slapped Ulquiorra goooood. can someone reenact that scene at the gathering xD

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

kimu

yes, time is flying by! And looking at the events reminds me...
Must be ready and get candy!
There will be Shiro-chans in need of treats! (And you were already warned at CBF ININ, prepare yourself! mwahaha!)
And if Zabimaru is nice, he can have something, too.
;)

Yukari Kaiba

@kimu - haha XD unfortunately Zabimaru isn't coming to the gathering (he's too big for me to be able to direct the gathering efficiently XD). but he will be making an appearance at the Shonen Jump Gathering (have to rep Bleach!) and i figured my bankai would be good there. do feel free to come up and pet him if you see it on sunday :)

@clawmaster - haha im sure someone will be willing to do it.hell i could, since ill be Ulquiorra and i have a friend who's doing HM Orihime.

@userpay - you just had to what?highlight the words 'fan service'? haha it happened last year XD
won't say who did it though >.>.....
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

I was reading the list of "Bleach Day," and thought Wow. That sounds like so much fun.
And then it hit me. "Omgosh! I can fully participate in all of this this year!!!"  :D
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

kimu

Yes, I know about Zabimaru on Sunday, but I'll be sure to save some candy.  ;) I'm quite sure our Bleach gathering will be happy to eat the candy after we've had the photo ops with Hitsugaya cosplayers.
I'll be cosplaying as Kenshin for SJ Gathering, so it won't be as funny as Ukitake giving candy to Zabimaru.

userpay

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 22, 2008, 08:36:53 PM
@userpay - you just had to what?highlight the words 'fan service'? haha it happened last year XD
Was that the thing where someone was cosplaying as yoruichi and her pins that were securing her top kept poping off? I heard about that in another thread I think from the person it happened to.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: userpay on April 23, 2008, 09:47:31 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 22, 2008, 08:36:53 PM
Was that the thing where someone was cosplaying as yoruichi and her pins that were securing her top kept poping off? I heard about that in another thread I think from the person it happened to.

no that wasn't what i was referring to  XD(first i've heard of that incident though).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

chumichan

Uwo, I'm new to Fanime. I really wanted to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival lol. :<

I started on cosplays late but I'll be able to finish a shinigami cosplay. :> I plan to Hanatarou! Will you add me to the list?
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Spalding

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 22, 2008, 11:51:26 AM
Quote from: ININ on April 22, 2008, 11:33:19 AM

Great job on the Bleach Gathering time Yukari Kaiba.  ;D

I think this year gathering will be great and only 30 days left  :)         
Is all about anime and fanime.