it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 29, 2008, 08:37:41 PM
@Yuu - oh thats so awesome you're doing young Byakuya! i can't wait to see that. ill add you to the list ^^

Thanks!

...but I  feel a bit 'out of place'.
    I always go as Bankai Renji and my friend as Byakuya. It's pretty much what were known for at cons.

Now Im not going as Renji at all. My friend will have no one to pick on and the fan girls wont love us.

I think I've actually died a little inside.

...Maybe yelling at Yoruichi will make me feel better. XD

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yuu on April 30, 2008, 01:00:04 PM
@Yuu - oh thats so awesome you're doing young Byakuya! i can't wait to see that. ill add you to the list ^^

Thanks!

I always go as Bankai Renji and my friend as Byakuya. It's pretty much what were known for at cons.

Now Im not going as Renji at all. My friend will have no one to pick on and the fan girls wont love us.

I know a perfet Yoruichi you can yell at... ;D
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 30, 2008, 04:31:44 PM

Thanks!

I know a perfet Yoruichi you can yell at... ;D

Hooray! Im SO going to..uum..pay someone else to kick her ass yea!

That'll learn her! XD

californiacos

XD What did I do? *Makes sure to watch her back*

Yukari Kaiba

Thanks!

hey i know exactly what you mean - Renji has kinda become my signature cosplay (and character from Bleach i most known for as too. I also just finished doing the Bankai version), and this is the first time i won't be Renji. its going to be weird not being in the Lieutenant photo group for once lol. but if you're going to be hanging around Sunday, theres a Shonen Jump gathering and you could wear Renji to that (thats where ill be bring out Bankai Renji & Hihio Zabimaru).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 30, 2008, 07:28:04 PM

Thanks!

hey i know exactly what you mean - Renji has kinda become my signature cosplay (and character from Bleach i most known for as too. I also just finished doing the Bankai version), and this is the first time i won't be Renji. its going to be weird not being in the Lieutenant photo group for once lol. but if you're going to be hanging around Sunday, theres a Shonen Jump gathering and you could wear Renji to that (thats where ill be bring out Bankai Renji & Hihio Zabimaru).

Yea! Thats totally how it is!

I cant go as Renji. I hate wigs so I just dyed my hair black.
On the other hand, I WONT have to carry Hihio Zabimaru around. Hes such a pain in the ass.
Pro tip: Don't let him push you around god knows hell try. XD

Oi, do we have to sign up early for the Chess Game?
Im a regular at Cosplay Chess for both kumori and Sakuracon. It's the most fun event I have been to so I really want to get in on it.
Of coarse, I have no idea what Ill do.  All I have is a stick and a bad temper!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on April 30, 2008, 08:56:33 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 30, 2008, 07:28:04 PM

Thanks!

Yea! Thats totally how it is!

I cant go as Renji. I hate wigs so I just dyed my hair black.
On the other hand, I WONT have to carry Hihio Zabimaru around. Hes such a pain in the ass.
Pro tip: Don't let him push you around god knows hell try. XD

Oi, do we have to sign up early for the Chess Game?
Im a regular at Cosplay Chess for both kumori and Sakuracon. It's the most fun event I have been to so I really want to get in on it.
Of coarse, I have no idea what Ill do.  All I have is a stick and a bad temper!

haha yeah my Hihio is kinda a pain to carry too. people seem to be drawn to the fur though, when i debuted it two weeks ago people kept coming up to me asking if they could pet him XD

oh perfect timing that you brought up the Chess Game. i have a memo from Kuroneko (one of the organizers for the Bleach!Chess):
All right... well personally, I'm starting to get kinda worried. There's only three weeks left and we barely have half the ranks filled for the Arrancar side. Shinigami side is all right, but just barely since we don't even really have a backup list. We can't really have a game without full teams.

So anyone, if you have friends with non-shinigami costumes - be it arrancar or human or quincy or whatever - can you see if maybe they'd be interested in joining the game? If we can't get enough people then the game will have to be canceled, and that will be sad sad times.

WE NEED MORE ARRANCAR/HUMAN/QUINCY PLAYERS FOR THE WHITE SIDE. i'd hate to see the game canceled since i know we're all really looking forward to it.

@Yuu - the Shinigami side is filled, though i think you can sign up as a back up, or since you're doing Young Byakuya you might be able to get away with being on the Arrancar/White side. if you go to cosplay.com, in the Fanime subforum, theres a thread for the game and you can ask either Doragon or Kuroneko where you can be placed.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

clawmaster

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

doragon

It might be a little weird to have young Byakuya on the white side but I'll consult with neko and such, I'd hate to get that desperate but we are already kidnapping the humans e.e;
Stuff!

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on April 30, 2008, 10:12:14 PM
haha yeah my Hihio is kinda a pain to carry too. people seem to be drawn to the fur though, when i debuted it two weeks ago people kept coming up to me asking if they could pet him XD

oh perfect timing that you brought up the Chess Game. i have a memo from Kuroneko (one of the organizers for the Bleach!Chess):
All right... well personally, I'm starting to get kinda worried. There's only three weeks left and we barely have half the ranks filled for the Arrancar side. Shinigami side is all right, but just barely since we don't even really have a backup list. We can't really have a game without full teams.

So anyone, if you have friends with non-shinigami costumes - be it arrancar or human or quincy or whatever - can you see if maybe they'd be interested in joining the game? If we can't get enough people then the game will have to be canceled, and that will be sad sad times.

WE NEED MORE ARRANCAR/HUMAN/QUINCY PLAYERS FOR THE WHITE SIDE. i'd hate to see the game canceled since i know we're all really looking forward to it.

@Yuu - the Shinigami side is filled, though i think you can sign up as a back up, or since you're doing Young Byakuya you might be able to get away with being on the Arrancar/White side. if you go to cosplay.com, in the Fanime subforum, theres a thread for the game and you can ask either Doragon or Kuroneko where you can be placed.

Hey! Theres a use for that ridiculous stick ( aka crappy little boken) to be useful. If Hihio acts up I will beat him with my stick saying " NO Zabimaru that's a bad Zabimaru! That's Renjis Taiyaki!" ....Please ignore the time paradox.

I know quite a few people who are going as arrancarr, unfortunatly they're all going to AX.

Quote from: doragon on May 01, 2008, 09:16:46 AM
It might be a little weird to have young Byakuya on the white side but I'll consult with neko and such, I'd hate to get that desperate but we are already kidnapping the humans e.e;

Maybe you'll have to switch up the teams a bit. If your short by that many people, it could come down to that, or no game at all.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: YuuHey! Theres a use for that ridiculous stick ( aka crappy little boken) to be useful. If Hihio acts up I will beat him with my stick saying " NO Zabimaru that's a bad Zabimaru! That's Renjis Taiyaki!" ....Please ignore the time paradox.

haha XD using a stick to keep the snunkey in line lol
"Bad Zabimaru! Thats it, return to your pokeball!"

lol XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

SweetNiar

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 01, 2008, 11:39:36 AM
Quote from: YuuHey! Theres a use for that ridiculous stick ( aka crappy little boken) to be useful. If Hihio acts up I will beat him with my stick saying " NO Zabimaru that's a bad Zabimaru! That's Renjis Taiyaki!" ....Please ignore the time paradox.

haha XD using a stick to keep the snunkey in line lol
"Bad Zabimaru! Thats it, return to your pokeball!"

lol XD

heh, a pokeball...that would definatly make it easier to carry him around! ^_^

MidnightRosebud

Don't forget that there may be other Con go-er's who are not on the forums, and will hear about the game at Fanime. They may want to join at that time. Do not be too hasty to cancel the Chess Game. :-\
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 01, 2008, 09:25:20 PM

Don't forget that there may be other Con go-er's who are not on the forums, and will hear about the game at Fanime. They may want to join at that time. Do not be too hasty to cancel the Chess Game. :-\

its not my call to cancel the game or not. the organizers want a full roster which requires signing up before hand, and if they don't get the Arrancar side filled up they may cancel it.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 01, 2008, 10:28:25 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 01, 2008, 09:25:20 PM

its not my call to cancel the game or not. the organizers want a full roster which requires signing up before hand, and if they don't get the Arrancar side filled up they may cancel it.

I don't mean to come in here and tell everyone how do they're job, but it's been my experience that this just isn't going to happen.

Every game Iv been to we have filled places a good two months before the game, and STILL had no shows. In the end, it didnt matter because so many people NOT on the forum heard about and showed up last-minute. We ended up with TOO many.

Yukari Kaiba

@Yuu - you got a point. ill i was saying was that its not my call to cancel the game as im not running it (though i am participating in it, i've done cosplay chess before. i'm just running the gathering). if the organizers want to wait out the day of and hope we get people then its their choice. im just hoping we can at least get the roster filled, it'd be at least a little more reassuring that the game was going to happen.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ryuyasha

Since I couldn't find a cheap enough Benihime, nor was I able to make one,I have scrapped Kisuke, and will instead be going as Shunsui Kyoraku, just to let ya know.

MidnightRosebud

@Yukari Kaiba

Sorry, I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.  :-X

Cosplay 2010

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 02, 2008, 07:46:30 AM
@Yukari Kaiba

Sorry, I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.  :-X

oh you weren't stepping on anyone's toes! you made a legitimate point ^^

@ryuyasha - ill go change your status
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 01, 2008, 11:48:36 PM
@Yuu - you got a point. ill i was saying was that its not my call to cancel the game as im not running it (though i am participating in it, i've done cosplay chess before. i'm just running the gathering). if the organizers want to wait out the day of and hope we get people then its their choice. im just hoping we can at least get the roster filled, it'd be at least a little more reassuring that the game was going to happen.

Oh, I know your not running it. It was ah..a general comment I guess since I don't know the person who IS running it. I think theb ets thing to do would be to have Shinigami vs everyone else. Ehe. but once again the organizer isn't here so..just..more..commenting I guess.