1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

ININ

I found a video of the third Bleach ending combining the best scenes from the 13 squads and Ichigo's group.  When I watched the video, I had the "can't wait for the Bleach gathering" feeling XD  If you like the AMV, then hear Younha sing live.

Bleach Third ED Houki Boshi Combining All Squads AMV (3:21)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Mai6mwqBE

Younha Live Singing Houki Boshi (5:19)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaC2m4uPLJc

The Fanime weapons policy changed for 2008.  If you're brining a weapon, it's worth reading.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,9530.0.html

Yukari Kaiba

@ININ - that montage of the endings was awesome! i got the same exact feeling of excitement for the gathering when i saw it XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

Great Video, makes me sad i wont see a Sentaro or Kiyone.

Maybe there will be some random ones there Lol, and i still laugh at Sentaro's hair... o.o;

On another note, YAY Fanime is almost here! :3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 02, 2008, 12:16:15 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 02, 2008, 07:46:30 AM
@Yukari Kaiba

Sorry, I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.  :-X

oh you weren't stepping on anyone's toes! you made a legitimate point ^^

@ryuyasha - ill go change your status
Okay, thank you. ^_^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Ree

Hay naruto is trying to do a chess game anyone itrested in maybe doing this as naruto verses bleach ?

Yuu

Quote from: Ree on May 02, 2008, 08:17:10 PM
Hay naruto is trying to do a chess game anyone itrested in maybe doing this as naruto verses bleach ?

Hey, as long as it's chess and Bleach Im in. Dont care when, where, or who it's against.

Yukari Kaiba

when? if im free i'd be down for a shinigami VS shinobi chess match XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 02, 2008, 08:50:57 PM

when? if im free i'd be down for a shinigami VS shinobi chess match XD

Hmm...where would Yoruichi go??

kimu

Thanks for the post ININ! Definitely good for invoking the Bleach mood!

But the Hitsugaya out take compilation video is gone.
:(

Oh well...I'm already inspired anyway.
And not even the fact there's no Christmas stuff in stores around here...
Even though I'm finishing up another costume for Fanime....(aaaaah!)
There will be Ukitake Santa-san at Fanime!
I have a solution.
;D

Yukari Kaiba

yay Ukitake Santa-san is coming! I swear i've been a good Espada all year 8D lol

@Yuu - hmm...good question. she is definitely a ninja, but i think she'd be more fitting on the shinigami side - ninjas don't have shunpo XD lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

doragon

Quote from: Yuu on May 02, 2008, 01:24:00 PM
Oh, I know your not running it. It was ah..a general comment I guess since I don't know the person who IS running it. I think theb ets thing to do would be to have Shinigami vs everyone else. Ehe. but once again the organizer isn't here so..just..more..commenting I guess.
But, I am here xD;  Though, it does seem to be shaping up to be Shinigami vs Everyone.. we were really hoping for shinigami vs arrancar/quincy because of the colors.  I'm really hoping for no spaces left before game day, because thats even more of a sign that the game might not happen instead of people just not showing up... 'cause then in some cases, we could have a back up list [which we also don't have] or something or spaces can be filled from those who just show up.
Stuff!

Yuu

Quote from: doragon on May 02, 2008, 11:15:50 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 02, 2008, 01:24:00 PM
Oh, I know your not running it. It was ah..a general comment I guess since I don't know the person who IS running it. I think the bests thing to do would be to have Shinigami vs everyone else. Ehe. but once again the organizer isn't here so..just..more..commenting I guess.
But, I am here xD;  Though, it does seem to be shaping up to be Shinigami vs Everyone.. we were really hoping for shinigami vs arrancar/quincy because of the colors.  I'm really hoping for no spaces left before game day, because thats even more of a sign that the game might not happen instead of people just not showing up... 'cause then in some cases, we could have a back up list [which we also don't have] or something or spaces can be filled from those who just show up.

Ah! You are here..like some sort of crazy organizing ninja.

Well, my Kimono i white! ^^;
  Shall I 'just show up' in case you require my mini-fied assistance?

clawmaster

hey 3 weeks left till fanime ^^b. i am still working on my sword but heres a preview of what i got so far. i still got to spray paint the bladed side and add a few things like the hilt and sash white thing attached the hilt. tell me what u think ^^b

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

iNSOMNiAC

Oh my goodness, 85 people...??  :o That's a lot of Bleach. My first gathering is gonna be huge... xD

jazmatazz

Holy crap, the Matsumoto better watch out, because I'm probably gonna stalk her. lol.

85 people is hecka much. Wow.
Soliiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddd.
"who said skanks?!"

anti-pocky movement 2008/9

Spalding

Quote from: clawmaster on May 03, 2008, 05:07:36 PM
hey 3 weeks left till fanime ^^b. i am still working on my sword but heres a preview of what i got so far. i still got to spray paint the bladed side and add a few things like the hilt and sash white thing attached the hilt. tell me what u think ^^b

Good job on the sword. it look Awesome ;D

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 03, 2008, 06:13:34 PM
Oh my goodness, 85 people...??  :o That's a lot of Bleach. My first gathering is gonna be huge... xD

It is also my first gathering too ;) and it going to be lot of fun.  ;D

Only 20 days left till fanime ;D
Is all about anime and fanime.

Yukari Kaiba

oh theres going to be AT LEAST 100+ people - remember i have a list running on cosplay.com, and though there are some people here who have also replied over there, majority of the people on the cosplay.com list only frequent cosplay.com. and then theres the people who don't even visit either forums and happen to be in Bleach cosplay and decide to join.

hence why i got a bull horn for the gathering, theres no way my shouting will be heard in such a large crowd XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 04, 2008, 12:27:15 AM

oh theres going to be AT LEAST 100+ people - remember i have a list running on cosplay.com, and though there are some people here who have also replied over there, majority of the people on the cosplay.com list only frequent cosplay.com. and then theres the people who don't even visit either forums and happen to be in Bleach cosplay and decide to join.

hence why i got a bull horn for the gathering, theres no way my shouting will be heard in such a large crowd XD

Its a really good thing that my social-awkwardness tends to disappear at Fanime... xD;; I wouldn't be surprised if this happened to be the biggest gathering this year.

I can't believe how fast Fanime is creeping on us... Make it stop. =<

jazmatazz

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 04, 2008, 12:27:15 AM

WUUUT? hahaha, I'm gonna have a heart attack :>
"who said skanks?!"

anti-pocky movement 2008/9

fanime_lo-ve

Looks like there's gonna be a lot more people coming to the Bleach Gathering this year. This 2008 will be a blast. Since we only have about two weeks left until Fanime, I bet that there's a lot of people trying to finish their costumes. I hope everyone makes their deadlines in time. = )
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle