it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yukari Kaiba

good news, my bull horn came in the mail today 8D
now my might voice will be heard by the massive horde of shinigami and arrancar gathering on saturday XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Spalding

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 07, 2008, 01:22:53 PM
now my might voice will be heard by the massive horde of shinigami and arrancar gathering on saturday XD

That is good news.  ;D now your voice can be heard to everyone and save your voice. :)
Is all about anime and fanime.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Spalding on May 07, 2008, 02:14:28 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 07, 2008, 01:22:53 PM

That is good news.  ;D now your voice can be heard to everyone and save your voice. :)

Hmmm.. I can't wait to see you yelling at everyone to get in place for photo's and all. >=3
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

clawmaster

we should takes pics of her ordering people around with her STFU bull horn xD

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Yukari Kaiba

haha XD im not going to be like ordering people around, just giving direction. feel free though to take pictures if it looks hilarious - Ulquiorra yelling through a STFU megaphone? priceless XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 07, 2008, 04:04:18 PM
haha XD im not going to be like ordering people around, just giving direction. feel free though to take pictures if it looks hilarious - Ulquiorra yelling through a STFU megaphone? priceless XD

Hmm... and to add to the bizarrete of this moment I shall completely ignoring you, eventually throwing a temper tanrtum because no one is listening to ME....right in the middle of..wherever.

MidnightRosebud

@Yuu---nods- We shall talk there then. But I'm warning you now, Fanime_lo-ve will stick to her word. Watch your back! XP

@Yukari Kaiba-- Congrats! Count me in for taking pictures of Ulquiorra actually shouting; this is something never heard before!  ;D
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

californiacos

I didn't even think of that. Yukari will get to do something even Lord Aizen-Sama doesn't get to do, order around shinigami and arrancar at the same time. Tousen, Aizen, and Gin kinda don't count. >.>

Yuu

Quote from: californiacos on May 07, 2008, 07:12:35 PM
I didn't even think of that. Yukari will get to do something even Lord Aizen-Sama doesn't get to do, order around shinigami and arrancar at the same time. Tousen, Aizen, and Gin kinda don't count. >.>

Woooa.. I never thought of that either. That's amazing. Of coarse..that doesn't mean they'll LISTEN..Renji comes to mind.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 07, 2008, 06:35:22 PM
@Yuu---nods- We shall talk there then. But I'm warning you now, Fanime_lo-ve will stick to her word. Watch your back! XP

@Yukari Kaiba-- Congrats! Count me in for taking pictures of Ulquiorra actually shouting; this is something never heard before!  ;D

Damn straight! I always keep my word, thats my ninja way!
Now I feel really corny saying that. -_-
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 07, 2008, 07:27:57 PM

What do you know, my fear of the crazy ninja-lady has suddenly dropped a good 10 pts.  8)

chumichan

Oh god I can't wait for Fanime lol. ):

I just finished my hakama woo~

All I have to do is make the 4th squad bag and the energy pill thing

Then I'll be ready to cosplay Hanatarou~ |D;;
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yuu on May 07, 2008, 07:46:33 PM

What do you know, my fear of the crazy ninja-lady has suddenly dropped a good 10 pts.  8)

...crazy... thats hitting below the belt T^T;

I didn't even do anything yet...^o^
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 07, 2008, 08:30:13 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 07, 2008, 07:46:33 PM

...crazy... thats hitting below the belt T^T;

I didn't even do anything yet...^o^

...you said it yourself: " yet" just staying ahead of the game.  ;) 

MidnightRosebud

-snorts- -bursts out laughing-
Did you really just say that?!
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yukari Kaiba

haha XD yes, it is ULQUIORRA WHO IS THE REAL POWER BEHIND THE ARRANCARMY - not even Lord Aizen can compare with the might of my bull horn! >D

Quote from: YuuWoooa.. I never thought of that either. That's amazing. Of coarse..that doesn't mean they'll LISTEN..Renji comes to mind.
nuuuuuuuu i will get the Renjis to obey me! i know how they think *is a Renji too* lol

anyways, im getting really excited about this gathering. the people are going to be epically awesome, the events supah fun. and i cannot wait to see what kind of photos and video footage we're going to get out of this XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 07, 2008, 09:14:02 PM

-snorts- -bursts out laughing-
Did you really just say that?!

your always poping my bubbles. . >=/
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 07, 2008, 09:30:07 PM

haha XD yes, it is ULQUIORRA WHO IS THE REAL POWER BEHIND THE ARRANCARMY - not even Lord Aizen can compare with the might of my bull horn! >D

Quote from: YuuWoooa.. I never thought of that either. That's amazing. Of coarse..that doesn't mean they'll LISTEN..Renji comes to mind.
nuuuuuuuu i will get the Renjis to obey me! i know how they think *is a Renji too* lol

anyways, im getting really excited about this gathering. the people are going to be epically awesome, the events supah fun. and i cannot wait to see what kind of photos and video footage we're going to get out of this XD

*Sigh* I was a Renji once.

I can't wait. The people in this group seem to be A LOT friendlier, and more lively than the 'Bleachers' at Sakuracon!

ToshiX

hmmm i wonder if renji is the only one...
ROFL XPPP
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Runewitt

We'll need a Rukia to use Way of Destruction #31 Shot of Red Fire at me.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.