i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on May 07, 2008, 10:40:00 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 07, 2008, 09:30:07 PM
Quote from: californiacos on May 07, 2008, 07:12:35 PM
I didn't even think of that. Yukari will get to do something even Lord Aizen-Sama doesn't get to do, order around shinigami and arrancar at the same time. Tousen, Aizen, and Gin kinda don't count. >.>

haha XD yes, it is ULQUIORRA WHO IS THE REAL POWER BEHIND THE ARRANCARMY - not even Lord Aizen can compare with the might of my bull horn! >D

Quote from: YuuWoooa.. I never thought of that either. That's amazing. Of coarse..that doesn't mean they'll LISTEN..Renji comes to mind.
nuuuuuuuu i will get the Renjis to obey me! i know how they think *is a Renji too* lol

anyways, im getting really excited about this gathering. the people are going to be epically awesome, the events supah fun. and i cannot wait to see what kind of photos and video footage we're going to get out of this XD

*Sigh* I was a Renji once.

I can't wait. The people in this group seem to be A LOT friendlier, and more lively than the 'Bleachers' at Sakuracon!

aw now im kinda bummed that im not doing Renji either D:...
haha, thats because we Fanime Bleachers know how to have a good time 8D from having gone to the gatherings the past two years (and running last year's), Bleach cosplayers just tend to be a really awesome group of people in general XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 07, 2008, 10:02:13 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 07, 2008, 09:14:02 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 07, 2008, 07:27:57 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 07, 2008, 06:35:22 PM
@Yuu---nods- We shall talk there then. But I'm warning you now, Fanime_lo-ve will stick to her word. Watch your back! XP

@Yukari Kaiba-- Congrats! Count me in for taking pictures of Ulquiorra actually shouting; this is something never heard before!  ;D

Damn straight! I always keep my word, thats my ninja way!
Now I feel really corny saying that. -_-
-snorts- -bursts out laughing-
Did you really just say that?!

your always poping my bubbles. . >=/

You're the one who said it first, not me. XP
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 08, 2008, 07:37:04 AM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 07, 2008, 10:02:13 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 07, 2008, 09:14:02 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 07, 2008, 07:27:57 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 07, 2008, 06:35:22 PM
@Yuu---nods- We shall talk there then. But I'm warning you now, Fanime_lo-ve will stick to her word. Watch your back! XP

@Yukari Kaiba-- Congrats! Count me in for taking pictures of Ulquiorra actually shouting; this is something never heard before!  ;D

Damn straight! I always keep my word, thats my ninja way!
Now I feel really corny saying that. -_-
-snorts- -bursts out laughing-
Did you really just say that?!

your always poping my bubbles. . >=/

You're the one who said it first, not me. XP

<(-o-)> Gah! Take that back... btw, remind me to give you your vizard katana. It's just sitting in my cloest collecting dust. 
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 07, 2008, 11:29:51 PM
I didn't even think of that. Yukari will get to do something even Lord Aizen-Sama doesn't get to do, order around shinigami and arrancar at the same time. Tousen, Aizen, and Gin kinda don't count. >.>

haha XD yes, it is ULQUIORRA WHO IS THE REAL POWER BEHIND THE ARRANCARMY - not even Lord Aizen can compare with the might of my bull horn! >D

Quote from: YuuWoooa.. I never thought of that either. That's amazing. Of coarse..that doesn't mean they'll LISTEN..Renji comes to mind.
nuuuuuuuu i will get the Renjis to obey me! i know how they think *is a Renji too* lol

anyways, im getting really excited about this gathering. the people are going to be epically awesome, the events supah fun. and i cannot wait to see what kind of photos and video footage we're going to get out of this XD

I can't wait. The people in this group seem to be A LOT friendlier, and more lively than the 'Bleachers' at Sakuracon!

haha, thats because we Fanime Bleachers know how to have a good time 8D from having gone to the gatherings the past two years (and running last year's), Bleach cosplayers just tend to be a really awesome group of people in general XD

Eh..not so much around here. There are a few nice ones, but most are drama whores. It'll be very nice to get away from that.

Oh, I have the Japanese Bleach game for the Wii. I've always wanted to have a tournament but my friends are lame and don't play video games.
If I can hook the Wii up in my room, and a few of you get bored you can come over beat the crap out of each other Wii-style.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 08, 2008, 10:49:52 AM
<(-o-)> Gah! Take that back... btw, remind me to give you your vizard katana. It's just sitting in my cloest collecting dust. 

Never!! Muwhahaha! XD

Eeeep! O.O My plastic sword!! I forgot about that. ^.^;;
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on May 08, 2008, 11:30:11 AM

Eh..not so much around here. There are a few nice ones, but most are drama whores. It'll be very nice to get away from that.

Oh, I have the Japanese Bleach game for the Wii. I've always wanted to have a tournament but my friends are lame and don't play video games.
If I can hook the Wii up in my room, and a few of you get bored you can come over beat the crap out of each other Wii-style.

oh im down! i only have the english version (havent modded my Wii ><), and i'd be up for playing and for once hearing the original voices (the corny catchphrases they gave some of the characters in the game are just...gahhh DX)
example, Grimmjow: "I'll punch you full of holes!"
.....seriously?? D:  lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

SweetNiar

weeeelll after looking at your siggy......um, YEAH! Seriously! XD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: SweetNiar on May 08, 2008, 06:24:17 PM

XD wel you have a point. but you should hear the way it sounds, it sounds so...not like Grimmjow >< and all of Ulquiorra's quotes have to deal with trash.."I guess its time to take out the trash" and "trash gets treated like trash" and "i have no time for trash like you". i'd swear he's an environmentalist XD lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

We already wanted pics of you (and any other Ulquiorras) at the picnic with the trash bags.
Let's see...other possibilities....
-get a pic of the "Ulquis" surrounded by lots of Bleach characters with trash to put in the bag.
-maybe characters 'bagged' by Ulqui "taking out the trash" theme (which might not be easy to get some cosplayers or with damagable costumes to stand in trash bags but hmm)
;D

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 08, 2008, 06:18:20 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 08, 2008, 11:30:11 AM

oh im down! i only have the english version (havent modded my Wii ><), and i'd be up for playing and for once hearing the original voices (the corny catchphrases they gave some of the characters in the game are just...gahhh DX)
example, Grimmjow: "I'll punch you full of holes!"
.....seriously?? D:  lol

Ugh..yea. I'v only played the english version to figure out the plot of the game, I was actually a bit surprised to find that it wasn't just random. I always joke about it too :

Byakuya: Ichigo kuraski, return those shards at once!
Ichigo: But I need them to get home!
Byakuya:...Oh...you mean once you have them all, you'll leave? In that case..take mine. Take them all!   ;D

Ehe...anyway, I wish we could find a larger room to play in because I dont we could fit more than about three people in one room at once.

Quote from: kimu on May 08, 2008, 06:34:34 PM
We already wanted pics of you (and any other Ulquiorras) at the picnic with the trash bags.
Let's see...other possibilities....
-get a pic of the "Ulquis" surrounded by lots of Bleach characters with trash to put in the bag.
-maybe characters 'bagged' by Ulqui "taking out the trash" theme (which might not be easy to get some cosplayers or with damagable costumes to stand in trash bags but hmm)
;D

I believe I've missed something here..should I worry?

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on May 08, 2008, 06:47:23 PM

Ugh..yea. I'v only played the english version to figure out the plot of the game, I was actually a bit surprised to find that it wasn't just random. I always joke about it too :

Byakuya: Ichigo kuraski, return those shards at once!
Ichigo: But I need them to get home!
Byakuya:...Oh...you mean once you have them all, you'll leave? In that case..take mine. Take them all!   ;D

Ehe...anyway, I wish we could find a larger room to play in because I dont we could fit more than about three people in one room at once.

haha my sister and joke around that Arturo, the random Arrancar they threw in the game who sounds like Antonio Banderas, is the illegitimate child of Grimmjow and Ulquiorra from the past XD cause i think Arturo was around like 1000 years before the others XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 08, 2008, 06:27:08 PM

XD wel you have a point. but you should hear the way it sounds, it sounds so...not like Grimmjow >< and all of Ulquiorra's quotes have to deal with trash.."I guess its time to take out the trash" and "trash gets treated like trash" and "i have no time for trash like you". i'd swear he's an environmentalist XD lol

I'm sorry, but I had to comment on this one. I laughed so hard reading all the quotes from the Bleach game. Have you played the one on DS Light yet? That ones pretty funny too. =3
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 08, 2008, 08:26:54 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 08, 2008, 06:27:08 PM

I'm sorry, but I had to comment on this one. I laughed so hard reading all the quotes from the Bleach game. Have you played the one on DS Light yet? That ones pretty funny too. =3

Oh..yea.. I did missed that post How..oblivious of me.

Ah..I've played the game on just the DS, I don't know if it's the same game, but the voice acting itself is atrocious, no cheesy quotes needed.

ToshiX

awww cmon now not all the voice is crap
JYB did a prett ok job as ichigo even though
i love the jap. voice of ichigo

the game play on the first ds game is so cheesy
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on May 08, 2008, 08:58:26 PM

JYB is the ONLY good thing about Ichigo. I love that man.

I love Byakuya's Japanese voice Actor even more.
He's such a...spaz.
In the 'sound mode' he screws around more than any of them. There's one line where all i understand is " Fuku Taichou" and "BL-EA-CH WII" I Think hes making fun of Kentaro's (Renji's) english pronunciation.

Voice wise, I really like Gin and Renji's VA's.

There used to be a Youtube video of the three of them in a tournament for the Wii game. BTW Renji's VA beat them both XD

Yea, i think i have that game. It is so cheesy I can barley stand to play it.

ToshiX

Quote from: Yuu on May 08, 2008, 09:30:08 PM

He's such a...spaz.
In the 'sound mode' he screws around more than any of them. There's one line where all i understand is " Fuku Taichou" and "BL-EA-CH WII" I Think hes making fun of Kentaro's (Renji's) english pronunciation.

There used to be a Youtube video of the three of them in a tournament for the Wii game. BTW Renji's VA beat them both XD

must say some of the eng va are pretty good
but some i just cant stand not naming any though

and might you not forget who came on top in the end and won the whole thing
Kurosaki Ichigo's VA ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on May 08, 2008, 09:42:05 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 08, 2008, 09:30:08 PM

He's such a...spaz.

and might you not forget who came on top in the end and won the whole thing
Kurosaki Ichigo's VA ^ ^

Nope, don't recall. Didn't happen.

clawmaster

oh uh anyone seen the new ep of bleach? anyone care to tell me what time period this is in? my guess its what happneds after they got back from the hollow world cuz they still have thier powers from the arrancar arc.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: clawmaster on May 08, 2008, 10:13:18 PM
oh uh anyone seen the new ep of bleach? anyone care to tell me what time period this is in? my guess its what happneds after they got back from the hollow world cuz they still have thier powers from the arrancar arc.
O.O -ack!- No!!!

Spoilers!! TT>TT

Cosplay 2010

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 08, 2008, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: clawmaster on May 08, 2008, 10:13:18 PM
O.O -ack!- No!!!

Spoilers!! TT>TT

Che,
Ishin's retarded, Rukia can't draw, and Kubo is too busy creating more characters that he will eventually ignore than to give the rest of his more profound characters much background/character development.

Hardley a spoiler.