robozombisaurus

Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 09, 2008, 07:44:47 PM
Quote from: californiacos on May 09, 2008, 05:26:13 PM
I know, it would so hard to get everyone to pay attention and pose. 2.2 I read the older posts about the fanime 2007 gathering. Were the men and women of bleach pics, and the ichigo and renji fighting over rukia (so wanna redo!), fan requests, or planned?

yeah, the men & women of bleach and the ichigo and renji battle over rukia (i was the renji in the photo XD) were fan requests.

Quote from: Yuu*raises hand* Uum..I go..where? ;_;

I dont have a place anymooore!? WHY? Why did I abandon my Renji cosplay!?

ack omg i forgot you're doing Young Byakuya DX hmmm well we could put you with the Division 6 group at the park, and you could stand with the captains next to the other Byakuyas.

Eh..I don't to step on anyones toes but alright. I'm sure there will be time for random photos later.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yuu on May 09, 2008, 08:51:28 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 09, 2008, 07:44:47 PM
Quote from: californiacos on May 09, 2008, 05:26:13 PM
I know, it would so hard to get everyone to pay attention and pose. 2.2 I read the older posts about the fanime 2007 gathering. Were the men and women of bleach pics, and the ichigo and renji fighting over rukia (so wanna redo!), fan requests, or planned?

yeah, the men & women of bleach and the ichigo and renji battle over rukia (i was the renji in the photo XD) were fan requests.

ack omg i forgot you're doing Young Byakuya DX hmmm well we could put you with the Division 6 group at the park, and you could stand with the captains next to the other Byakuyas.

Eh..I don't to step on anyones toes but alright. I'm sure there will be time for random photos later.

I'm counting down the days until I can take down your ponytail. ^3^ Mwahaha.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Spalding

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 09, 2008, 04:04:38 PM
alrighty everybody, i have the photo groups! heres how its going to go down saturday:
@ The Fountains
-Captains
-Lieutenants
-Shikai/Bankai
-Arrancar (includes HM Gin,Tousen, and Aizen)
-Vizard
-Soul Society Rescue (Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, Chad, and Orihime *not HM version)
-Urahara Shoten (Urahara, Yoruichi, Jinta, Uzuru, the other guy XD, Kuukaku, Don Kanoji, and Mod Souls)

@ The Park
-Divisions 1-13
-Espada
-scene reenactments
-fan requests

annnnd i think i covered about everything. oh regarding the photos at the fountain: i was thinking that instead of doing a huge group Bwahaha photo like we did last year (the number of people coming is just going to make organizing that photo insane ><), i thought that the last pose for every group would be the Bwahaha. that sound ok with everybody?

Sound good to me  ;D and it going be awesome.  :)
Is all about anime and fanime.

userpay

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: userpay on May 09, 2008, 07:49:26 PM
Eh I don't have the time or materials to do it out of the materials you are suggesting (cardbord might be akward [paper conforms to my fingers], and I don't have experience with the other stuff) and I can at least replace the claws easily compared to that other stuff. So do you suggest doing a number on the costume at all or just leave that out and just say I'm with division 11?

edit: Looking to see any claw oragami online I can only find one version thats different from what I've got, which do you guys think is better (video)?
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/userpay/claw/?action=view&current=CLIP0223.flv
We could do giant group pic at park.

im suggesting using craft foam because 1)its super cheap, like 10 cents a sheet 2)its flexible. i've seen some really great Vincent Valentine claws made out of it, so i don't think your claws would be too hard to do. its your call though, im just offering my opinion ^^.
oh and the giant group picture - true, the park has more space, but from experience last year its really hard to get a group our size organized for a photo like that. people kept moving around, not everyone was visible, and just a bunch of other issues.

@Yuu - oh you're not stepping on toes! i'd feel bad if you didn't get to be in the group photos D: will put you with the captains and the division 6 group at the park, and when we do scene reenactments will get you and a Yoruichi in there for a photo ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 09, 2008, 10:18:06 PM

Eh..I don't want to step on anyones toes but alright. I'm sure there will be time for random photos later.
[/quote]

I'm counting down the days until I can take down your ponytail. ^3^ Mwahaha.
[/quote]

Not if get yours first!  ;) 

userpay

Hmm maybe I'll see if theres the board at the nearby Longs, if not I'll probablly do some research on using the stuff before traveling to the mall to try and find the stuff.

Yuu

Quote from: userpay on May 09, 2008, 11:52:54 PM
Hmm maybe I'll see if theres the board at the nearby Longs, if not I'll probablly do some research on using the stuff before traveling to the mall to try and find the stuff.

I suggest using what I did to make my Bankai Zabimaru. Craft foam, + Paper mache for texture + white glue ( Makes paint adhere to plastic) + craft paint, obviously.

It's pretty damned sturdy and gives a really nice effect.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yuu on May 10, 2008, 12:01:07 AM

I suggest using what I did to make my Bankai Zabimaru. Craft foam, + Paper mache for texture + white glue ( Makes paint adhere to plastic) + craft paint, obviously.

Man, that must have took a couple of hours to complete. Does she still have enough time to finish. >.> If I had to do it... money would be my issue. T.T  I don't buy anything else, espcially since Fanime is right around the corner now. = )  
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 10, 2008, 08:09:53 AM
Quote from: Yuu on May 10, 2008, 12:01:07 AM

Man, that must have took a couple of hours to complete. Does she still have enough time to finish. >.> If I had to do it... money would be my issue. T.T  I don't buy anything else, espcially since Fanime is right around the corner now. = )  

More like a few weeks. Thats just because it took about  two days per segment for the paper mache to dry. For something as small as those clawys, and provided she doesnt take an enire day to paper mache one claw; there should be more than enough time.

( I forgot, white glue is needed to make the mache stick to the craft foam as well as paint)

Those ingrediants are all pretty cheap.Shoulnd't even cost $10.

I've never been, so I don't know what kind of swag Fanime has. I usually just look for good Doujinshi, but that;s impossible once the rabid fangirls have picked it to death. >>

userpay

I don't think I have the time to try and do paper mache (to bad I'm not in an art class at my school) but the craft foam should be ok, I found a site that has quite a bit of stuff on it
http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking_vincent.html
and a similar site
http://entropyhouse.com/penwiper/costumes/helmsdeep.html
I'll probably ask my sister where she thinks I could get it when she wakes up (shes the one thats good with costumes and is making me mine [minus the claws, she doesn't even know about that yet]) and if she has any experience.

edit: I think I'm just gonna work on this as a summer project. School is coming to a close so I probably won't have as much time as I think.

HuggalotXOmocha

Im going to attack EVERY single Grimmjow I see. <3

chumichan

Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Yuu

Quote from: chumichan on May 10, 2008, 04:38:38 PM
I could edit your young Byakuya pic, Yuu. :0

Okay, thanks!
Except..I'm not quite sure what I want done with it. Maybe it's just a bad angle and nohing can be done. Could you...I dunno just crop it and clear it up..or so
something so you can actualy see my face.

I know, it sounds simple but I WILL screw it up. ^^'

californiacos

Good job. I wish I had those prop skills. I'm working on it. XD.

Spalding

Good job on the swords Kanzake.  ;D it look awesome.  :)

Is all about anime and fanime.

chumichan

> Trucy Wright
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

chumichan

Quote from: Yuu on May 10, 2008, 07:38:51 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 10, 2008, 04:38:38 PM
I could edit your young Byakuya pic, Yuu. :0

Okay, thanks!
Except..I'm not quite sure what I want done with it. Maybe it's just a bad angle and nohing can be done. Could you...I dunno just crop it and clear it up..or so
something so you can actualy see my face.

I know, it sounds simple but I WILL screw it up. ^^'
I was looking back at the one you posted; could you post a bigger one? >:
> Trucy Wright
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?