i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

chumichan

Quote from: Yuu on May 14, 2008, 10:03:52 AM
Quote from: SweetNiar on May 14, 2008, 10:01:15 AM
AHH THANK YOU

They'll probably fit me; I have huge feet for my age. Almost size 8 womens. =w=;

If they never come, I'll just have to use yours and make those tabi sock things |:

HA! I got a size 10 / 11 foot depending on the type of shoe or sandle :-P  Most of the time its a size 10

Ehe, yea mine is ten also. So they'll probably be too big, but i can bring them along anyway.

Aughh. I'll just pray that my sandals will come by then. or I'll just see if yours fit my feet.
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 13, 2008, 07:57:15 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 13, 2008, 03:13:33 PM
I'm excited... I already know what I wanna do for next year too. >3>

I'm gonna cosplay from Soul Eater. I can't wait to get started on the costume after Fanime.

wow already consider next year? haha i shouldn't talk i am too XD doing more Bleach again of course, not sure what ill wear to the 09 gathering though - its either going to be Noitora (who should be done by then) or Arturo from the Bleach Wii game. after Fanime is over, i have to start on my next Renji variation for AX since im not able to bring Bankai down there DX

I don't even know why I'm this excited yet. I just want to be able to dress up more next year.

AX how far away is that convention?
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 14, 2008, 02:21:27 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 13, 2008, 07:57:15 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 13, 2008, 03:13:33 PM
I'm excited... I already know what I wanna do for next year too. >3>

I'm gonna cosplay from Soul Eater. I can't wait to get started on the costume after Fanime.

wow already consider next year? haha i shouldn't talk i am too XD doing more Bleach again of course, not sure what ill wear to the 09 gathering though - its either going to be Noitora (who should be done by then) or Arturo from the Bleach Wii game. after Fanime is over, i have to start on my next Renji variation for AX since im not able to bring Bankai down there DX

I don't even know why I'm this excited yet. I just want to be able to dress up more next year.

AX how far away is that convention?

AX is July 4th weekend. so in about a month i have to:
-make a pair of hakama
-shrug
-baboon skull mask thing
-a sword

yeah ill be busy >< lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Trumby

Quote from: chumichan on May 13, 2008, 03:29:06 PM
GAHH

Does everyone have straw sandals to wear? I ordered mine from CosplayMagic and I'm anxious they might not come by Fanime. ;O;
If you've got a few dollars and a couple hours you can make some (I made mine): http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=69336&page=1

I did the tsukamaki on my zanpaktou today...had to do a temporary thing for now, but I'll be redoing it after the con. Not going to actually do the real tsuba as I have zero time to do it in, but I'll fix that after the con as well. My sword is too big for the saya with the paint on it so it rubs against it..and that is not good. Going to have to strip the paint off and take off about .010" from each side..hope I have time to do that, otherwise I'll just carry it around unsheathed the whole time.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

fanime_lo-ve

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Gilly of the well

I'm definately going! -happy-
I can't wait. x3
I'll be going as Flash back Matsumoto from chaper -15 of the manga ( http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/303.1/13/ ) or if no one can tell who I am (don't have a wig) I am a random shinigami. xP

Yuu

Quote from: Gilly of the well on May 14, 2008, 10:08:37 PM
I can't wait. x3
I'll be going as Flash back Matsumoto from chaper -15 of the manga ( http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/303.1/13/ ) or if no one can tell who I am (don't have a wig) I am a random shinigami. xP

*Pales*

Here I was, thinking about how lonely I'd be as young Byakuya,  " I wont fit any of the photos because of time paradox " but here you are, come, to save me from loneliness with yet MOAR giant tits.

Young Byakuya: When I grow up, I'm outlawing tits -_-;

clawmaster

Quote from: Yuu on May 14, 2008, 10:34:44 PM
I can't wait. x3

*Pales*

Here I was, thinking about how lonely I'd be as young Byakuya,  " I wont fit any of the photos because of time paradox " but here you are, come, to save me from loneliness with yet MOAR giant tits.

o_o u have a prob with big tits?.......what if rukia had some? would u ban your little sister?

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Yuu

Quote from: clawmaster on May 14, 2008, 10:40:16 PM
I can't wait. x3

*Pales*

o_o u have a prob with big tits?.......what if rukia had some? would u ban your little sister?

What the hell kind of a question is THAT? You bet your god-modding-ass I would.

MidnightRosebud

@ ryuyasha

We'll miss you. TT.TT

@iNSOMiAC

Yep yep yep. It stays on just fine. I even had it wind tested!! (We tried on all of our cosplay on a windy day, and only the stray pieces moved, not the wig...>.>...<.<...>.>...-knocks on wood-).
Try putting it on and wearing it a couple of times before Fanime. It'll let you know what feels comfortable, or what needs to be pinned and where.

Glad to be of some help. >.<
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

clawmaster

Quote from: Yuu on May 14, 2008, 10:49:54 PM
I can't wait. x3

*Pales*

no wonder rukia doesn't like u! heh watch all the girls in soul society are going to kill you after i tell them what you said. ^^ i don't think any one of them will like what you said. >D

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Yuu

Quote from: clawmaster on May 15, 2008, 08:59:30 AM
Quote from: Yuu on May 14, 2008, 10:49:54 PM
I can't wait. x3

*Pales*

no wonder rukia doesn't like u! heh watch all the girls in soul society are going to kill you after i tell them what you said. ^^ i don't think any one of them will like what you said. >D

Huh. I thought I heard some little boy  yet again preaching about things he has no business in, but it was only a fly buzzing in my ear.  ;)

fanime_lo-ve

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Kanzake

i hope this weather cools down before fanime ;-;
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

chumichan

Quote from: Kanzake on May 15, 2008, 01:22:30 PM
I know! It was 100 degrees at school today. ;O;

I was seriously dying at the end of the day because my last class' AC was busted. =w=;;

If the weather doesn't cool down, I'm going to die in the heat at Fanime on Sunday with my Org13 coat (aka THICK PLEATHER)

NOOOO
> Trucy Wright
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

chumichan

Quote from: Trumby on May 14, 2008, 09:22:52 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 13, 2008, 03:29:06 PM
GAHH

Does everyone have straw sandals to wear? I ordered mine from CosplayMagic and I'm anxious they might not come by Fanime. ;O;
If you've got a few dollars and a couple hours you can make some (I made mine): http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=69336&page=1

I did the tsukamaki on my zanpaktou today...had to do a temporary thing for now, but I'll be redoing it after the con. Not going to actually do the real tsuba as I have zero time to do it in, but I'll fix that after the con as well. My sword is too big for the saya with the paint on it so it rubs against it..and that is not good. Going to have to strip the paint off and take off about .010" from each side..hope I have time to do that, otherwise I'll just carry it around unsheathed the whole time.
Ahh making sandals looks difficult. owo;

BUT

I just found out that my sandals will be ready for pick-up at the post office tomorrow :''D *tears of joy*

Hey, who are you going as? I don't see you on the list. o^o
> Trucy Wright
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 03:28:42 PM
Quote from: Kanzake on May 15, 2008, 01:22:30 PM
I know! It was 100 degrees at school today. ;O;

I was seriously dying at the end of the day because my last class' AC was busted. =w=;;

If the weather doesn't cool down, I'm going to die in the heat at Fanime on Sunday with my Org13 coat (aka THICK PLEATHER)

NOOOO
-twitches- Don't remind me. I am stubbornly refusing to acknowledge that the weather is so hot, because I have to go out and work in it for the next seven hours in about twenty-five minutes. -shudders in horror- I despise the heat. Where did my beautiful winter-like weather go?! TT.TT
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Kanzake

Sephiroth outfit is just as hot as your orgy XIII so id suffer as well lol
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku