Quote from: Yuu on May 15, 2008, 11:45:21 AM
Quote from: clawmaster on May 15, 2008, 08:59:30 AM
Quote from: Yuu on May 14, 2008, 10:49:54 PM
Quote from: clawmaster on May 14, 2008, 10:40:16 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 14, 2008, 10:34:44 PM
Quote from: Gilly of the well on May 14, 2008, 10:08:37 PM
I'm definately going! -happy-
I can't wait. x3
I'll be going as Flash back Matsumoto from chaper -15 of the manga ( http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/303.1/13/ ) or if no one can tell who I am (don't have a wig) I am a random shinigami. xP

*Pales*

Here I was, thinking about how lonely I'd be as young Byakuya,  " I wont fit any of the photos because of time paradox " but here you are, come, to save me from loneliness with yet MOAR giant tits.

Young Byakuya: When I grow up, I'm outlawing tits -_-;

o_o u have a prob with big tits?.......what if rukia had some? would u ban your little sister?

What the hell kind of a question is THAT? You bet your god-modding-ass I would.

no wonder rukia doesn't like u! heh watch all the girls in soul society are going to kill you after i tell them what you said. ^^ i don't think any one of them will like what you said. >D

Huh. I thought I heard some little boy  yet again preaching about things he has no business in, but it was only a fly buzzing in my ear.  ;)
what did u call me Byakuya! *glares*

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

chumichan

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 15, 2008, 03:38:06 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 03:28:42 PM
Quote from: Kanzake on May 15, 2008, 01:22:30 PM
i hope this weather cools down before fanime ;-;
I know! It was 100 degrees at school today. ;O;

I was seriously dying at the end of the day because my last class' AC was busted. =w=;;

If the weather doesn't cool down, I'm going to die in the heat at Fanime on Sunday with my Org13 coat (aka THICK PLEATHER)

NOOOO
-twitches- Don't remind me. I am stubbornly refusing to acknowledge that the weather is so hot, because I have to go out and work in it for the next seven hours in about twenty-five minutes. -shudders in horror- I despise the heat. Where did my beautiful winter-like weather go?! TT.TT

OH GOD THAT'S HORRIBLE

Yeah, I'd rather be freezing than close to passing out with a shiny face and a sticky back D8;;

Maybe I should've just made a manga!Soifon cosplay so I would've suffered less =_=
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Dancing Lanza

I have Hisagi Shuuhei~ tho I don't think I will bring it~
hair is getting too long for it~
http://www.cosspace.com/DancingLanza
www.myspace.com/dancingL

I GOT A WEBCAM!! Hit me up on AIM if interested =D
or MSN~

Yuu

Quote from: clawmaster on May 15, 2008, 03:42:22 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 15, 2008, 11:45:21 AM
Quote from: clawmaster on May 15, 2008, 08:59:30 AM
Quote from: Yuu on May 14, 2008, 10:49:54 PM
Quote from: clawmaster on May 14, 2008, 10:40:16 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 14, 2008, 10:34:44 PM
Quote from: Gilly of the well on May 14, 2008, 10:08:37 PM
I'm definately going! -happy-
I can't wait. x3
I'll be going as Flash back Matsumoto from chaper -15 of the manga ( http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/303.1/13/ ) or if no one can tell who I am (don't have a wig) I am a random shinigami. xP

*Pales*

Here I was, thinking about how lonely I'd be as young Byakuya,  " I wont fit any of the photos because of time paradox " but here you are, come, to save me from loneliness with yet MOAR giant tits.

Young Byakuya: When I grow up, I'm outlawing tits -_-;

o_o u have a prob with big tits?.......what if rukia had some? would u ban your little sister?

What the hell kind of a question is THAT? You bet your god-modding-ass I would.

no wonder rukia doesn't like u! heh watch all the girls in soul society are going to kill you after i tell them what you said. ^^ i don't think any one of them will like what you said. >D

Huh. I thought I heard some little boy  yet again preaching about things he has no business in, but it was only a fly buzzing in my ear.  ;)
what did u call me Byakuya! *glares*

There it is again...* Makes swatting  motion* Damn fly..

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Dancing Lanza on May 15, 2008, 04:06:34 PM
I have Hisagi Shuuhei~ tho I don't think I will bring it~
hair is getting too long for it~

you could always trim up your hair a bit or just wear Shuuhei anyways? how long is it?

gahhh i really hope this heat goes down somewhat for next weekend - i dont want a melty Ulquiorra face DX
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

userpay

*Curses the hot weather* well at least the material should only be one layer for my costume but I'll probably be hot on me anyway besides the fact that I plan wearing a v-neck t-shirt and shorts under it. Hopefully my sister will be able come down Friday or Saturday so she can size it on me and finish it.

SweetNiar

im not going to want to go out doors with all the black and the wig i have to wear if its going to be that hot next weekend...im going to be broiling.

I went out today for maybe and hour or so and i was wearing a light white t-shirt and jeans...i was sweating like mad.  It got up to at least 103 here.

clawmaster

@ yuu.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *kicks* >O

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Yuu

Quote from: clawmaster on May 15, 2008, 06:21:46 PM
@ yuu.

What a nice breeze. It is rather warm today.

clawmaster

Quote from: Yuu on May 15, 2008, 06:32:50 PM
@ yuu.

o_o.....>O *tackles*

Yuu

Quote from: clawmaster on May 15, 2008, 08:08:53 PM
@ yuu.

o_o.....>O *tackles*

-_-.   .......o_O OH GOD WHAT THE HELL?! I NEED AN ADULT! ...SECURITY!!

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 03:47:19 PM

I was seriously dying at the end of the day because my last class' AC was busted. =w=;;

If the weather doesn't cool down, I'm going to die in the heat at Fanime on Sunday with my Org13 coat (aka THICK PLEATHER)

NOOOO
-twitches- Don't remind me. I am stubbornly refusing to acknowledge that the weather is so hot, because I have to go out and work in it for the next seven hours in about twenty-five minutes. -shudders in horror- I despise the heat. Where did my beautiful winter-like weather go?! TT.TT

OH GOD THAT'S HORRIBLE

Yeah, I'd rather be freezing than close to passing out with a shiny face and a sticky back D8;;

Maybe I should've just made a manga!Soifon cosplay so I would've suffered less =_=

she'll just have to suck it up! >= D
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 15, 2008, 09:22:40 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 03:47:19 PM

NOOOO

OH GOD THAT'S HORRIBLE

she'll just have to suck it up! >= D

Chya, I cant wait for the hot weather. I HATE cold.
So I'll probly end up with shiny-face too, but so will everyone else. At least I wont be freezing.

Spalding

the dam heat  :( the weather was horrible and I think it well get even hotter though fanime. So everybody bring water bottle in the gathering.  ;D     
Is all about anime and fanime.

chumichan

Huu it'll probably so hot we'll all be delusional and make crack pairing photos |:
> Trucy Wright
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Yuu

Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 10:10:08 PM
Huu it'll probably so hot we'll all be delusional and make crack pairing photos |:

Maybe you guys, but my costume is very cool. But then I'll probly just go along with it anyway.

chumichan

Quote from: Yuu on May 15, 2008, 10:11:09 PM

Maybe you guys, but my costume is very cool. But then I'll probly just go along with it anyway.
Ohohoho

..damn double kimonos. =w="
> Trucy Wright
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

clawmaster

Quote from: Yuu on May 15, 2008, 09:06:51 PM
Quote from: clawmaster on May 15, 2008, 08:08:53 PM
@ yuu.

o_o.....>O *tackles*

-_-.   .......o_O OH GOD WHAT THE HELL?! I NEED AN ADULT! ...SECURITY!!

MY HANDS ARE UP MY HANDS ARE UP << >>
yea good idea. bring lots of water we don't need anyone dehydrate of thirst. 

Runewitt

Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 10:12:59 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 15, 2008, 10:11:09 PM

Ohohoho

..damn double kimonos. =w="
at least you dont have an afro.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

clawmaster

uhhhh i got a bit of a problem i jst realized......how am I going to carry my sword around? i been trying to figure out how to mount it on my back. would a strap work?