it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 10:10:08 PM
Huu it'll probably so hot we'll all be delusional and make crack pairing photos |:

ahh i love crack pairing photos, those are the best <3 i did a photo last year, and i swear if i do photos like that again this year i better damn well see the pictures - only found ONE of the pairing i did last year and i know people took pictures (keeping all the good ones to themselves...)

XD

Anyways!
@clawmaster - just carry it around on your shoulder like most Ichigo cosplayers do. that way it will be easier for you to strike a pose on the spot if asked for a photo instead of having to take the strap off and detach it from the blade then reattach it and sling it on your back again.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

userpay

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 16, 2008, 01:17:13 AM
Huu it'll probably so hot we'll all be delusional and make crack pairing photos |:

ahh i love crack pairing photos, those are the best <3 i did a photo last year, and i swear if i do photos like that again this year i better damn well see the pictures - only found ONE of the pairing i did last year and i know people took pictures (keeping all the good ones to themselves...)

XD

Anyways!
@clawmaster - just carry it around on your shoulder like most Ichigo cosplayers do. that way it will be easier for you to strike a pose on the spot if asked for a photo instead of having to take the strap off and detach it from the blade then reattach it and sling it on your back again.
Easier to not hit people with it if its on your shoulder probably. Also if its straped to his back the staff might want to peacetie it to him...

Trumby

Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 03:35:48 PM
Ahh making sandals looks difficult. owo;

BUT

I just found out that my sandals will be ready for pick-up at the post office tomorrow :''D *tears of joy*

Hey, who are you going as? I don't see you on the list. o^o
Looking at the tutorial it sounds difficult, but once you get down to it, it is actually really easy. Just time consuming. But good to hear yours will be ready! ^-^

And I'm on the cosplay.com list, but I am cosplaying as spoiler (for dub people, anyway) Kurosaki Isshin.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

MidnightRosebud

W00t! ^o^

One Week Until Fanime!!

At this time next week I shall anxiously be awaiting getting things packed in cars and driving off to San Jose!!! XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

iNSOMNiAC

One week... Usually this week seems to take forever to go by, but I have a feeling its gonna be gone in an instant since I'm not yet ready. That's just how things seem to work.

As for packing, I'm already starting, because I'm bound to forget something. Last year I forgot the shoes to one of my cosplays... Luckily the shoes I was using for another cosplay worked out alright with the other.

Oh by the way, how do you travel with wigs if you aren't wearing it there? Like, how do you pack it? I don't wanna ruin it or anything.

Yukari Kaiba

depends on how its styled, i suppose. for me, if its not styled i usually just keep it in its bag and pack it along with everything else. if its styled (like my Renji wig is), i pin it to a wig head and it sits on top of the rest of my stuff in my car, making sure its stable enough so it won't fall over if i have to go all Speed Racer and what not XD
OMG EXACTLY ONE WEEK!!!
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 16, 2008, 09:30:18 AM
depends on how its styled, i suppose. for me, if its not styled i usually just keep it in its bag and pack it along with everything else. if its styled (like my Renji wig is), i pin it to a wig head and it sits on top of the rest of my stuff in my car, making sure its stable enough so it won't fall over if i have to go all Speed Racer and what not XD
OMG EXACTLY ONE WEEK!!!

Oh yea, it is, isn't it>>

This is the most unprepared I have ever been for a con.

Probably becuase I'm too busy being pissed off at not having a Kanda costume to concentrate on anything else.
Stupid, i know..but that doesn't make me feel any better dammit. >_<

Runewitt

Quote from: clawmaster on May 16, 2008, 12:57:27 AM
uhhhh i got a bit of a problem i jst realized......how am I going to carry my sword around? i been trying to figure out how to mount it on my back. would a strap work?
Which Ichigo are you doing/which sword is it?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Kanzake

Allergies are going to make Ukitake look sicker than he is... XD
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

clawmaster

Quote from: Runewitt on May 16, 2008, 10:36:30 AM
Quote from: clawmaster on May 16, 2008, 12:57:27 AM
uhhhh i got a bit of a problem i jst realized......how am I going to carry my sword around? i been trying to figure out how to mount it on my back. would a strap work?
Which Ichigo are you doing/which sword is it?

the big one. the released form

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

chumichan

Quote from: Runewitt on May 15, 2008, 10:52:47 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 10:12:59 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 15, 2008, 10:11:09 PM

Maybe you guys, but my costume is very cool. But then I'll probly just go along with it anyway.
Ohohoho

..damn double kimonos. =w="
at least you dont have an afro.
Can't wait to see that. xD
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

ancatsidhe

extended forecasts are our friend... let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that it really is only in the seventies next weekend.

Spent all of today painting kimono... and something fun for my own cosplay.  double kimono aside, I'm hoping for less hot weather cause having my hair braided for Unohana is going to be rough enough, I think.
Daijoubu.  Kitto Ok.

ININ

This is much more on the lighter side XD 

Memo to the 10th squad.  At AX'07, when the 10th squad posed for our group shot, I noticed the Hitsugayas were bunched up on one side and Matsumotos were bunched up on the other side.  Let's spread it around.  The Hitsugayas are not afraid of the Matsumotos >.<

I'm going to take pics throughout the gathering.  All of my pics are available on my website including group shots, action shots, and gag shots (within reason).

Yuu

Quote from: ININ on May 16, 2008, 08:03:57 PM
This is much more on the lighter side XD 

Memo to the 10th squad.  At AX'07, when the 10th squad posed for our group shot, I noticed the Hitsugayas were bunched up on one side and Matsumotos were bunched up on the other side.  Let's spread it around.  The Hitsugayas are not afraid of the Matsumotos >.<

I'm going to take pics throughout the gathering.  All of my pics are available on my website including group shots, action shots, and gag shots (within reason).

Oi, other Whitey-chans. I have a couple idea for  photos I'd like to do with you since i don't really belong anywhere else

1) angry Shiro and Byaku chan between Matsumoto and Yoruichi tit sammich rather..no sammiches as I myself would be horrified, but close enough to get the point across.  >>

2) All three  'Whitey's" Toushiro, mini Byakuya and Ukitake with candy.

Don't want to be a phtoto hog, just thought Id run it by you now before I forgot, or have to chase you down at the gathering.

Runewitt

Quote from: chumichan on May 16, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
Quote from: Runewitt on May 15, 2008, 10:52:47 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 10:12:59 PM
Quote from: Yuu on May 15, 2008, 10:11:09 PM

Maybe you guys, but my costume is very cool. But then I'll probly just go along with it anyway.
Ohohoho

..damn double kimonos. =w="
at least you dont have an afro.
Can't wait to see that. xD
my cosplay is made of less than fail, due to budget and.. well lack of skills, but the afro will be good.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

kimu

If this heat is bad next week, a large part of my Ukitake Santa-san is going to be a bit melted....
;)

Spalding

Quote from: ToshiX on May 16, 2008, 11:43:09 PM
AOi Hope the heat dies down
by fanime @_@

I hope so, but I do not think so.  :-[

the heat will get bed in this week.  :(

Is all about anime and fanime.

Yukari Kaiba

it supposed to start cooling down either sunday or tuesday, and from extended forecasts i've seen for san jose it predicts that weekend will be in the 70s. not too bad.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Dancing Lanza

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 15, 2008, 06:01:16 PM
Quote from: Dancing Lanza on May 15, 2008, 04:06:34 PM
I have Hisagi Shuuhei~ tho I don't think I will bring it~
hair is getting too long for it~

you could always trim up your hair a bit or just wear Shuuhei anyways? how long is it?

gahhh i really hope this heat goes down somewhat for next weekend - i dont want a melty Ulquiorra face DX

very long~  over the neck aka (tied up into Shikamaru's hair style)
=(
http://www.cosspace.com/DancingLanza
www.myspace.com/dancingL

I GOT A WEBCAM!! Hit me up on AIM if interested =D
or MSN~