Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Dancing Lanza on May 17, 2008, 10:44:10 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 15, 2008, 06:01:16 PM
Quote from: Dancing Lanza on May 15, 2008, 04:06:34 PM
I have Hisagi Shuuhei~ tho I don't think I will bring it~
hair is getting too long for it~

you could always trim up your hair a bit or just wear Shuuhei anyways? how long is it?

gahhh i really hope this heat goes down somewhat for next weekend - i dont want a melty Ulquiorra face DX

very long~  over the neck aka (tied up into Shikamaru's hair style)
=(

hmm...well you could say you are doing Shuuhei's hairstyle back when he was in the academy, it was longer then too. do you have a picture of what it currently looks like?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

the temperature at night seems to be lower than the past few days <33 lets just hope this keeps up
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

californiacos

Quote from: Kanzake on May 17, 2008, 08:43:11 PM
the temperature at night seems to be lower than the past few days <33 lets just hope this keeps up

Yeah, or there'll be a dead Yoruichi stewing in her own sweat. This is what I get for not making another version of her, for a friggin' convention in May. x.x

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yuu on May 15, 2008, 09:28:14 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 15, 2008, 09:22:40 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 03:47:19 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 15, 2008, 03:38:06 PM
Quote from: chumichan on May 15, 2008, 03:28:42 PM
Quote from: Kanzake on May 15, 2008, 01:22:30 PM
i hope this weather cools down before fanime ;-;
I know! It was 100 degrees at school today. ;O;

I was seriously dying at the end of the day because my last class' AC was busted. =w=;;

If the weather doesn't cool down, I'm going to die in the heat at Fanime on Sunday with my Org13 coat (aka THICK PLEATHER)

NOOOO
-twitches- Don't remind me. I am stubbornly refusing to acknowledge that the weather is so hot, because I have to go out and work in it for the next seven hours in about twenty-five minutes. -shudders in horror- I despise the heat. Where did my beautiful winter-like weather go?! TT.TT

OH GOD THAT'S HORRIBLE

Yeah, I'd rather be freezing than close to passing out with a shiny face and a sticky back D8;;

Maybe I should've just made a manga!Soifon cosplay so I would've suffered less =_=

she'll just have to suck it up! >= D

Chya, I cant wait for the hot weather. I HATE cold.
So I'll probly end up with shiny-face too, but so will everyone else. At least I wont be freezing.

actually it feels like my face gets really dry when I'm out in the sun. Cause I can't just help but was it every 30mins. XD
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

ININ

Everyone who posted the forecast for next week, let's hope for 70s.  Imagine wearing our Bleach cosplays in 90 degree weather.  That's what happened at AX'07.  After the gathering, I stayed in the dealer's room for two hours to keep cool.

Quote from: Yuu on May 16, 2008, 08:25:23 PM
Oi, other Whitey-chans. I have a couple idea for  photos I'd like to do with you since i don't really belong anywhere else

1) angry Shiro and Byaku chan between Matsumoto and Yoruichi tit sammich rather..no sammiches as I myself would be horrified, but close enough to get the point across.  >>

2) All three  'Whitey's" Toushiro, mini Byakuya and Ukitake with candy.

One shot I was thinking was during lunch I pick up garbage and Matsumoto yells at me for combining the garbage.  I hope a Matsumoto shows up for lunch.  I like to get the pic for my webpage :D  I bring garbage bags.  Reference video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsxK-_-hP58

kimu and I are planning the Santa-san candy shot <:-})  Yukari, let's add the photo list all Shiro-chans.

SweetNiar

i looked on the weather channel website....and its suppose to be in the upper 70's Fanime weekend.  So the worst it could possible get in the day time is in the low or upper 80's.  :D :D :D :D

Yuu

Ha! It finally reached 90 degrees here! I love this weather..but I don't doubt it's far more humid in California.  7o's sounds good to me.

Spalding

Will there only 4 day till fanime and I hope the weather will not be too hot. so think you Yukari Kaiba to be part of the Bleach Gathering and I'm looking forward to meeting everybody in the gathering. ;D

Everybody drive safe to fanime.   :)     

Also Yukari Kaiba is this the park to the Cosplay Chess and Lunch Meet-Up 
(Plaza De Cesar Chavez park)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/Trumby/park.jpg 
Is all about anime and fanime.

ToshiX

like omfg
this friday is the latest bleach manga ><
and shinji might release his sword but i got no internet
ahhhh T^T
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Mghost

Sorry for the late post... but I'm cosplaying Kon <_< a Huge one...
Thats Cheating.... Are you using Game Genie?

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Mghost

Its going to suck a bit.. Its hot in the costume LOL.. BUT!!... For the sake of Cosplaying!! I wil endure the heat!! Wonder if I should Post a Spoiler pic of my cosplay?
Thats Cheating.... Are you using Game Genie?

userpay

Quote from: Spalding on May 19, 2008, 12:31:43 AM
Will there only 4 day till fanime and I hope the weather will not be too hot. so think you Yukari Kaiba to be part of the Bleach Gathering and I'm looking forward to meeting everybody in the gathering. ;D

Aye that be the park we're going to to my knowledge. In other news my costume is done! Heres a pic of the costume itself, I'm gonna put it on after I get home from school when I have time. However I do need a little help in the way of is there a certain way to tie the sash and how to tie my katana and wakizashi to me.
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/userpay/fanime%20related/bleach/?action=view&current=100_2017.jpg

Yukari Kaiba

yes thats the park ^^
oh and in the first part of your post did you mean thank instead of think? im not sure what you mean ^^;
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Spalding

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 19, 2008, 09:13:58 AM

yes thats the park ^^
oh and in the first part of your post did you mean thank instead of think? im not sure what you mean ^^;

oh my bad.  :P I mean thank you.

also thank you for the info of the park meeting.  :)
Is all about anime and fanime.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Spalding on May 19, 2008, 01:29:12 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 19, 2008, 09:13:58 AM

yes thats the park ^^

oh my bad.  :P I mean thank you.

also thank you for the info of the park meeting.  :)

lol its ok, i kinda figured thats what you meant ^^ i had a lot of fun running the gathering last year, im just glad people thought i did a good enough job that they'd want me to do it again XD and you're welcome about the park info ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Guavi

Gosh, I haven't popped in in a while. XD;

Yes, am still going. Also popping in to add that a friend (let's call her "S" for now XD ) will be coming as well, as Yachiru.
Or...um. She BETTER come. I MADE that costume and can MAKE her come.

chumichan

Ahh I'm so excited~ Less than four days until Fanime~

Urgh, when I tried on my waraji and tabi, I realized my hakama was too short lol =v=;;

Well, it's not that accurate anyway, I had no idea how to make a correct one; it's basically just a huge pleated skirt
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: chumichan on May 19, 2008, 06:58:02 PM
Ahh I'm so excited~ Less than four days until Fanime~

Urgh, when I tried on my waraji and tabi, I realized my hakama was too short lol =v=;;

Well, it's not that accurate anyway, I had no idea how to make a correct one; it's basically just a huge pleated skirt

Haha, don't worry, my "hakama" isn't accurate either; My grandmother was extremely nervous about trying to make one without a pattern, so mine is basically pleated elephant pants. Which is fine, since you can't see the open sides or the top of the hakama with my cosplay anyways.

I can't believe how soon Fanime is. It doesn't seem like an entire year has passed since the last one...!

userpay

My Bleach outfit is finally finished! The only mishap is that one inner sleeve seems to be a tad short but in the end I don't really care.
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/userpay/fanime%20related/bleach/?action=view&current=100_2021.jpg