1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Trumby

I'm going to do all my packing tomorrow as I need to avoid sleeping (I work graveyard so I have to move to a "normal" sleep schedule for the con) until midnight or so. As for what to pack, I always make a list of everything I want to take just so I know I don't end up forgetting something, as there's been times when I forgot my phone charger.. <.<

Gotta go make my packing list..
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

fanime_lo-ve

Umm.. I know someone asked me this question? Something about rock musical..or something-like-that. ^////^
I'm not to sure about the rock music for a play thats going on next?? But everyone is welcome to check the cd that I plan on bringing. (if people are looking for certain songs.) It's basically all the opening and ending theme songs from Bleach. ( and a few movie and BG songs added too) Unfortunately some people thought that  was bringing some Kareoke songs, but thats not gonna happen. =/

Speaking of songs, I need to purchase some batteries for the cd player I'm bringing. >3> So much to do, so little time.

Btw, most are the songs are pretty up-beat...to get the mode going. = D
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 20, 2008, 07:41:16 PM
Umm.. I know someone asked me this question? Something about rock musical..or something-like-that. ^////^
I'm not to sure about the rock music for a play thats going on next?? But everyone is welcome to check the cd that I plan on bringing. (if people are looking for certain songs.) It's basically all the opening and ending theme songs from Bleach. ( and a few movie and BG songs added too) Unfortunately some people thought that  was bringing some Kareoke songs, but thats not gonna happen. =/

Speaking of songs, I need to purchase some batteries for the cd player I'm bringing. >3> So much to do, so little time.

W00t!! ^o^

Time to rock it out!! >.<
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

chumichan

Oh oh, in Japan there was a series of rock-musicals about Bleach.
It's basically a live action version of the Rescue Arc where the characters sing songs~

-coughcough-

YOU MUST PLAY HALLELUJAH GOODBYE
EVERYONE LEARN THE DANCE D8

Gin's Dance Studio: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kC2SJj2_7i8
Full dance: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cXEVXGwhRn0

<--- i added my pic so guys could find me lulz. P:
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Kanzake

Fanime_lo-ve, i was just asking bout the Bleach musicals x3 that would be fun to listen to and/or watch at the gathering. Lol.

Hmm, i made my checklist for fanime about 2 weeks ago. i wrote it down the middle of items i need to bring, and 2 squares on both side, one for bringing there, and another for checking if i repacked everything at time of checkout. make sure you guys do so, dont forget anything <3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: chumichan on May 20, 2008, 09:16:44 PM

It's basically a live action version of the Rescue Arc where the characters sing songs~

-coughcough-

the hallelujah goodbye song... is that from GC, by any chance? I love  that song however, I'm a little shy when it comes to dancing in front of others.

@Kanzake -

ah! Rock music from live action.. I've heard of it, but I don't think I have any songs from the live action show. Did you know they do plays to?  thought that was cool, just like how Inuyasha became popular when they introduced the play. I wanna see it, but it's long gone now. = (

@midnightrosebud-

WOOT! Fanime is staring you in the face now. Lets pray that we at least live to see it another year. = 3
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yuu

Quote from: chumichan on May 20, 2008, 09:16:44 PM

-coughcough-

Holy crap no. I am really sick of that song.  Thats the song everyone does.
There are FOUR entire musicals in the series with god knows how many other songs. why don't we try one of those?

Kanzake

if youd like to see all the musicals, head over to Crunchyroll and look up Bleach Musical, the first one should be Saien xD...

Seen em all.. so much time... Ukitake hasnt been in any </3

I can sing says a person i knew in choir >.o but i was always a band geek
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

userpay

ToshiX

if we were to do something of the bleach musical
i say this would be epic awesomeness
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Charis

The first one worth watching, at least, is Saien.  XD  There was a version before that but it's pretty fail.  (And hey, Captain Mom finally showing up in the last one means I had some better references.)

I am down for Burimyu geeking, that said.  XD
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: userpay on May 21, 2008, 09:11:09 AM
If we need it I can probably bring a boombox.

how big is your boombox...if you could that would be great. Then I would bring my portable dc player as a back up. ^_+
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

userpay

I think its a good size, if its good enough you might wana bring yours as backup anyway. Like my bottle? Thats gonna be with me ;D
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/userpay/fanime%20related/

SweetNiar

cool...thats about the size of the one i thought about bringing ^_^  perfect!

And that bottle is nice! i luv it :)

senritsu

would it be in bad taste if gama akutabi crashed the bleach gathering?

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Yuu

Quote from: senritsu on May 21, 2008, 10:19:08 PM

I' have no idea who that is, but yes, yes it would be. XD

clawmaster

ah one day away from fanime! ^^b well i am all set for fanime. cant wait to see everyone there and lets hope for an awesome weekend!

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

ToshiX

Quote from: ToshiX on May 21, 2008, 09:36:38 AM
if we were to do something of the bleach musical
i say this would be epic awesomeness

i meant to put this ^ ^
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SQfCGO-Y8oU
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: userpay on May 21, 2008, 09:05:01 PM
I think its a good size, if its good enough you might wana bring yours as backup anyway. Like my bottle? Thats gonna be with me ;D
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/userpay/fanime%20related/

Seems good. I'll still bring mine and if it doesn't pull through, we can hook up yours. ^w^ I'm glad you thought ahead. Now I'm veen more excited if that's possible. =3

@ToshiX-
oh dear god... I watched it. 

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: senritsu on May 21, 2008, 10:19:08 PM

omg you have a Gama cosplay? that is so awesome XD i eventually want to do Wolfina lol yay for the Tripod of Justice! XD

anyways, OMG ONE DAY LEFT. thankfully my new Renji wig came in today - all i gotta do is straighten it and style it and ill be good to go :D oh wait i have two other costume bits left to finish DX not to mention my Ulquiorra sword. huzzah for procrastination! 8D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)