1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

ToshiX

well i only got the mp3 for the dark side of the moon one with Gin, Masumoto,Hitsugaya, and Hinomari
Not the one with Aizen or Hitsu and hitsu XPPP

I really want the backstage one where everyone is singing it to gin rofl
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

senritsu

Quote from: Yuu on May 21, 2008, 10:26:24 PM
Quote from: senritsu on May 21, 2008, 10:19:08 PM
would it be in bad taste if gama akutabi crashed the bleach gathering?

I' have no idea who that is, but yes, yes it would be. XD

gamma is from zombie powder (another of kubo tite's manga)

i even made a chainsaw vibrating sword

kubo tite sure does love those giganto swords

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Yukari Kaiba

you made Gamma's chainsaw blade? wow i'd love to see that
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

senritsu

has the pullstring and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR noise too
that was fun trying to figure out how to do

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 22, 2008, 12:21:21 AM

omg you have a Gama cosplay? that is so awesome XD i eventually want to do Wolfina lol yay for the Tripod of Justice! XD

anyways, OMG ONE DAY LEFT. thankfully my new Renji wig came in today - all i gotta do is straighten it and style it and ill be good to go :D oh wait i have two other costume bits left to finish DX not to mention my Ulquiorra sword. huzzah for procrastination! 8D

Goodness. O.O And I thought when we finally finished my friend's Akatsuki cloak last night that we were pushing the time limit. You're going for a record aren't you? XD

TOMORROW IS FANIME!!!!! ^o^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

iNSOMNiAC

I've got last-minute crap to finish too, AAGGGHHH. I gotta wait for the Model Magic stuff to finish drying so I can paint it (otherwise I'll be there with a yellow "tiara"), I gotta paint the shoes and modify the socks, AND I have to cut my wig. I think I really need one more day... xD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 22, 2008, 11:23:25 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 22, 2008, 12:21:21 AM

omg you have a Gama cosplay? that is so awesome XD i eventually want to do Wolfina lol yay for the Tripod of Justice! XD

anyways, OMG ONE DAY LEFT. thankfully my new Renji wig came in today - all i gotta do is straighten it and style it and ill be good to go :D oh wait i have two other costume bits left to finish DX not to mention my Ulquiorra sword. huzzah for procrastination! 8D

Goodness. O.O And I thought when we finally finished my friend's Akatsuki cloak last night that we were pushing the time limit. You're going for a record aren't you? XD

TOMORROW IS FANIME!!!!! ^o^

isn't she... I hope she finishes everything in time. =3 I wanna see the out come of everyone's finished products.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

tasan84

Okay, sorry for the late response, I had finals XD

Good news, my cosplay has arrived! but the commissioner forgot to put sleeves on the haori coat, at least I'll be more prepare for next year as Nanao Ise. :D

Will be taking lots of photos of the gathering.

userpay

Well had a little excetment today, we got evacuated as a result of a fire in the nearby hills. The Watsonville/Santa Cruz area. Still unsure of whether or not we'll be in school tommarrow.

ilovepocky~

Quote from: chumichan on May 20, 2008, 09:16:44 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 20, 2008, 07:41:16 PM
Umm.. I know someone asked me this question? Something about rock musical..or something-like-that. ^////^
I'm not to sure about the rock music for a play thats going on next?? But everyone is welcome to check the cd that I plan on bringing. (if people are looking for certain songs.) It's basically all the opening and ending theme songs from Bleach. ( and a few movie and BG songs added too) Unfortunately some people thought that  was bringing some Kareoke songs, but thats not gonna happen. =/

Speaking of songs, I need to purchase some batteries for the cd player I'm bringing. >3> So much to do, so little time.

Btw, most are the songs are pretty up-beat...to get the mode going. = D
Oh oh, in Japan there was a series of rock-musicals about Bleach.
It's basically a live action version of the Rescue Arc where the characters sing songs~

-coughcough-

YOU MUST PLAY HALLELUJAH GOODBYE
EVERYONE LEARN THE DANCE D8

Gin's Dance Studio: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kC2SJj2_7i8
Full dance: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cXEVXGwhRn0

<--- i added my pic so guys could find me lulz. P:

AHAHA, NO NEED TO LEARN THE DANCE

IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PERMANENTLY EMBEDDED IN MY BRAIN SINCE '05.

8D

/dork

haha, but yes, I'd be up for that. :)

Kanzake

Well, I brought a bunch of shit to fanime right? and the busboys didnt allow us to load our own stuff onto the trolly. Well, i got to my room and got my stuff to head to the pre reg lines you know? And i turn on my psp and the f-ing screen was cracked! I was completely pissed off because it took forever to mod it and get all my games on it.

So i ask the Manager on what they can do right? and they said they would not compensate ANYTHING because they were not liable. Thus, starts off fanime on a bad foot. Extremely upset.

-Kanzake

PS - bleach gathering - someone bring a modded PSP and we can play Bleach : Heat the soul 5 :3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Kanzake on May 22, 2008, 07:15:02 PM
Well, I brought a bunch of shit to fanime right? and the busboys didnt allow us to load our own stuff onto the trolly. Well, i got to my room and got my stuff to head to the pre reg lines you know? And i turn on my psp and the f-ing screen was cracked! I was completely pissed off because it took forever to mod it and get all my games on it.

So i ask the Manager on what they can do right? and they said they would not compensate ANYTHING because they were not liable. Thus, starts off fanime on a bad foot. Extremely upset.

-Kanzake

PS - bleach gathering - someone bring a modded PSP and we can play Bleach : Heat the soul 5 :3
O.O Are you already there? At Fanime that is...
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Kanzake

chumichan

Quote from: Kanzake on May 22, 2008, 07:15:02 PM

-Kanzake

OH GOD SERIOUSLY D8

But I thought jp PSP games were region free? Did you buy the actual game or wot

I only have two PSPs that aren't modded lol :/
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

userpay

Quote from: userpay on May 22, 2008, 04:51:39 PM
Well had a little excetment today, we got evacuated as a result of a fire in the nearby hills. The Watsonville/Santa Cruz area. Still unsure of whether or not we'll be in school tommarrow.
School is canceled for me tommarrow, sweet! To bad I can't use it to go to Fanime since I don't have reservations for Friday night. Still unknown whether the flames accually reached my school but then again without school tommarrow I might be screwed for History final on Tuesday.

Kanzake

Well modded psp = reading ISO files on my mem stick. I didnt BUY the games ;)

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Kanzake on May 22, 2008, 09:33:31 PM
sitting in my hotel room right now

OoO -wow- You're prepared. We'll be there in...urm...I don't know. But we leave in a little over four hours!!! >>.<<

Cosplay 2010

userpay

Quote from: Kanzake on May 22, 2008, 09:33:31 PM
sitting in my hotel room right now
I'm leaving tommarrow for Fanime hopefully around 7:00am which would take us about 1 hour 30 min to get there. Plus I get all of today to prepare since school is canceled, time to get those recyclables in!

chumichan

Gragh we had a field trip today so I couldn't go earlier. :C

But the field trip was to the Tech Museum, WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT TO FANIME HAHA

We kept spotting cosplayers passing by, I wanted to ditch so bad lol.

I'll probably be coming later wearing my gothloli cosplay hurrhurr P:

I think I might visit the Death Note gathering
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?