1 (5%)
it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

Runewitt

GAH!!! my pants ripped this morning (long story, dont ask) so i needs ta sew them back up before the gathering. also, i might not be recognised at first, sue to something i'm planning on doing but wont tell yet.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

chumichan

Oh god I hope it won't rain today D8;;

I hoped it would get cooler by Saturday, but not this cold!

I'd rather have it blazing at 80 degrees :C
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

red_thestrals

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE CAPTAINS' PHOTOSHOOT BY THE FOUNTAIN? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!

Ling

I didn't think to check the Fanime forums to post that I was going to show up at the gathering as schoolgirl outfit Rukia! It was fun; thanks for organizing this. :)

MidnightRosebud

AWESOME GATHERING!!! >.< Omgosh! An absolute blast, let me tell you. I canNOT wait until Next Year! ^__^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

iNSOMNiAC

I was able to make it to the large photo thingy at the fountains, but due to bad timing on my friend's part, as soon as I got to the park my friend called me and I had to leave. =( So I missed the entire thing there, which I am really sad about. I hear it was a lot of fun.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 26, 2008, 03:20:57 PM
I was able to make it to the large photo thingy at the fountains, but due to bad timing on my friend's part, as soon as I got to the park my friend called me and I had to leave. =( So I missed the entire thing there, which I am really sad about. I hear it was a lot of fun.
It was awesome! There was a wedding! And we got to be in picutres with them!! -still freaking out about it-
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

MidnightRosebud

Cosplay 2010

Runewitt

my friends were t the back of the picture taking mob, so does anyone have shots of the omgwtf afro shinigami with the hollows?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

chumichan

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 26, 2008, 08:12:22 PM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 26, 2008, 03:20:57 PM
It was awesome! There was a wedding! And we got to be in picutres with them!! -still freaking out about it-
LOL that was so funny; I wonder what those pics looked like~
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Waaaaaaah! Why, WHY do I look SO oooold!! *sulks in corner*

Aside from that, I had a lot of fun and made a lot of great friends. Now, I suppose I'll HAVE to keep returning.

Yukari Kaiba

ok time for my post-gathering commentary!
omg the turn out was huge! like 2x bigger than last year at least. definitely have to say my bull horn was a great investment (i hope everyone could hear me ^^; ). i would appreciate any feedback and constructive criticism or anything to improve the gathering for next year (please be kind, i do try my best to make sure everything runs smooth).
have to say that wedding party that crashed our park shoot was awesome. I have the business card the wedding photographer gave me and as soon as the photos are up, ill put them in my gallery and link you guys. nothing like a Soul Society Wedding! :D
i'd like to give a shout out to the Don Kanoji cosplayer - thanks for putting up with me calling you out so often to do photos with the groups! you were awesome. also like to thank Kenpachi/Akuma for organizing the captains, and for TseUq for taking the horn over at the park when i needed to jump into photos. speaking of which, i wasn't able to take many, so if you guys have lots of photos of the gathering do link them!
i hope everyone enjoyed the earlier activities we had over at the park - like i predicted the Arrancarmy prevailed in the chess game :D lol. thanks Kuroneko and Doragon for organizing it, as well as bringing goody bags. it was pretty good for a first run, and im sure next year we'll have a better turn out :)
hmm ok i think i covered about everything i wanted to say...alright then lets see those pictures! :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

I am afraid as I sort my pics I won't have a lot of the Bleach stuff. But what a great gathering for all the events, and what a great group of those of you I got to spend time with. Thank you!!

The bullhorn was great Yukari. As any large gathering, the key problem is that the directions have to be repeated facing different directions. The way the sound works out there and with the crowd is those behind can't hear, even with the bullhorn. But I think it went well overall, considering just how huge a turn out!!! Amazing!

As for you, young Byakuya, I thought we took care of your sulking last night with the 3 Captains' Dinner?
hmmm......
;)

Yukari Kaiba

thanks for the tip about the sound, kimu ^^ ill make sure to remember that next year. oh and it was so awesome getting to chat with you more! thanks for the tips about the Trinity Blood cosplay - soon i too will be selling my soul to constructing Tres XD ill probably be coming to you for advice on things (definitely going to make it easier to transition from anime to Thores by remembering that tidbit you mentioned about the trim) XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

red_thestrals

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 26, 2008, 10:57:34 PM
ok time for my post-gathering commentary!
omg the turn out was huge! like 2x bigger than last year at least. definitely have to say my bull horn was a great investment (i hope everyone could hear me ^^; ). i would appreciate any feedback and constructive criticism or anything to improve the gathering for next year (please be kind, i do try my best to make sure everything runs smooth).
have to say that wedding party that crashed our park shoot was awesome. I have the business card the wedding photographer gave me and as soon as the photos are up, ill put them in my gallery and link you guys. nothing like a Soul Society Wedding! :D
i'd like to give a shout out to the Don Kanoji cosplayer - thanks for putting up with me calling you out so often to do photos with the groups! you were awesome. also like to thank Kenpachi/Akuma for organizing the captains, and for TseUq for taking the horn over at the park when i needed to jump into photos. speaking of which, i wasn't able to take many, so if you guys have lots of photos of the gathering do link them!
i hope everyone enjoyed the earlier activities we had over at the park - like i predicted the Arrancarmy prevailed in the chess game :D lol. thanks Kuroneko and Doragon for organizing it, as well as bringing goody bags. it was pretty good for a first run, and im sure next year we'll have a better turn out :)
hmm ok i think i covered about everything i wanted to say...alright then lets see those pictures! :D

;D ;D ;DI just wanna congratulate yukari and the others for having the gathering run as smooth as possible... seriously... everyone was respectful and had a great time.. man if you were in the naruto gathering photoshoot....it was chaotic compared to the bleach gathering...  it was so much fun.. thank you!!! ;D ;D ;D

MidnightRosebud

@ Yukari Kaiba

I liked the STFU bullhorn. I could hear you very well, granted I was in the front taking photo's the whole time.  :P

The park shoot was a lot of fun too!

I've uploaded a lot of Bleach pics thus far, but not all. There are far TOO MANY!! I went a little picture crazy.  ;D

In front of fountains; just follow the links:
http://midnightrosebud.deviantart.com/art/Taichou-86847847
At the park:
http://midnightrosebud.deviantart.com/art/8th-Company-86852912
http://midnightrosebud.deviantart.com/art/11th-Squad-Cosplay-86853283

I took at least one photo of just about everything from the first Captain shot at the fountains through the wedding photos. If there are any requests, just ask and I shall post them up! =^__^=

CanNOT wait until next year!!

@red_thestrals

-hugs back- No problem!!  :D

The Naruto gathering was CRAZY wasn't it?! O.O;;

Cosplay 2010

SweetNiar

ill try to get all the photos uploaded soon, my camera died half way into the Pirates vs. Ninjas gathering cause some how i overlooked the little bag that had all my chargers in it :P  So I have to wait until its charged.

Charis

I had an absolute blast at the gathering, meeting and hanging out with all sorts of fun and new folks.  Thanks to everyone (and especially Yukari) for the great experience!  <3  I certainly plan on being back next year, even if I may not be cosplaying Bleach, and I think my sister does as well -- she had tons of fun too, especially for attending her first BIG gathering.

My minion (er, sister) took a lot of photos during the gathering, but she hasn't got them up yet.  I'll certainly be sure to link them when she does!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD