it failed DX
0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

fanime_lo-ve

@Everyone-

Was it me or was this the most awesome Bleach gathering Fanime has ever seen. Since
the gathering went so smoothly I can only hope for the best for next year as well. I'm also suprised that my batteries didn't die for my compact CD player! 0.o  The batteries even lasted past the Naruto Gathering too. ( Did the Naruto gathering look smaller this year compared to the Bleach gathering???)

btw, I posted a slide show on Youtube... do a search under "Fanime 2008" It should come up.

@Yukari Kaiba-

I loved the STFU horn, it was one of my favorite moments, besides Bleach frisbee. I also hope that next year I'll have a flawless costume to boot.

I'm already excited for next year too. XD
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 27, 2008, 11:40:31 AM

@Yukari Kaiba-

I loved the STFU horn, it was one of my favorite moments, besides Bleach frisbee. I also hope that next year I'll have a flawless costume to boot.

The idea of emocar with a bullhorn was funny enough, but the " STFU" put it on the list of 'greatest cosplay moments'.

Saterday morning I pulled a tendon in my leg, had a gash in my chest from that damned binding, and was about to pass out from lack of food..( or something)

My friend ( the 'normal' Byakuya) offered to take me to get something to eat.
I told him 'after Frisbee'.
I ended up staying for the entirty of the gathering. I just couldn't pull myself away.

Thanks everyone for making my first fanime con so incredibly awesome. You all were so friendly and most of all drama-free.
I'm so returning next year.

userpay

It was definetly a great first gathering for me. While I already have it posted in another thread heres a link to all the pics I took of the bleach gathering
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/userpay/fanime%202008/bleach%20gath/

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yuu on May 27, 2008, 12:49:40 PM

@Yukari Kaiba-

The idea of emocar with a bullhorn was funny enough, but the " STFU" put it on the list of 'greatest cosplay moments'.

Saterday morning I pulled a tendon in my leg, had a gash in my chest from that damned binding, and was about to pass out from lack of food..( or something)

I ended up staying for the entirty of the gathering. I just couldn't pull myself away.

Thanks everyone for making my first fanime con so incredibly awesome. You all were so friendly and most of all drama-free.

-huggles- I'm so glad you came too! But next year....MAKE SURE YOU EAT ENOUGH AND OFTEN!!! We don't want anything to happen to you. TT.TT

I can't wait to see you next year too! XDDD

@Fanime_lo-ve

Yes, I do believe the Naruto gathering was smaller this year. Go figure....>.>..

It was hysterical how people kept looking around for the source of your music. Especially that one girl who looked up at the sky. XP
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Mister_E

Grimmjow was SOOO happy that I asked him to give the finger in the photo. "No one asked me to do that yet." He said.

I also yelled during the Arrancar group photo to yell GIVE THE FINGER GRIMMJOW!!!

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

chumichan

Heeeee those Grimmjow and Ulquiorra cosplayers are like my all time favorite cosplayers everrrr

If you guys didn't know, they have devART accounts: Jin and Miguel

Seriously, we were like stalking them on Saturday and Friday lol. :c

GO MIDDLE FINGER ROFL
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

kimu

My pics are posted.

Bleach photos, mostly cosplay chess:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/Fanime%2008%20Bleach/

Shonen Jump photos a friend using my camera took for me:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v503/taleoryn/Fanime%2008%20Shonen%20Jump/

I look forward to future gatherings, this one was so much fun!
And I have to say I saw Zabimaru on Sunday and heard he was being good, so I shared one of Captain Mom's cookies with him.
;)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kimu on May 28, 2008, 06:12:06 PM

I look forward to future gatherings, this one was so much fun!
And I have to say I saw Zabimaru on Sunday and heard he was being good, so I shared one of Captain Mom's cookies with him.
;)

omg i seriously have to thank you and Captain Mom for getting me that cookie, i seriously needed it sunday. I got back to my hotel room and just collapsed on my bed for the rest of the night XD
@chumichan - yeah i was pretty stoked too that i finally got to meet Jin and Miguel too :D i ran into Miguel early sunday morning at the Starbucks in the Hilton and we chatted for a bit - he told me he thought the gathering was really well organized and well run (which i was really happy to hear coming from him XD). they're both super awesome people, i hope they decide to come back next year ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 27, 2008, 07:33:53 PM

@Yukari Kaiba-

-huggles- I'm so glad you came too! But next year....MAKE SURE YOU EAT ENOUGH AND OFTEN!!! We don't want anything to happen to you. TT.TT

Eheh well I do tend to be incredibly reckless so your words will probably fall on deaf ears, but I appreciate your concern  none the less. It's just that well, as I always say " I have the rest of the year to heal XD

Mghost

Sweet pictures ^^. I'm trying to find more of my Kon Pictures.. Sucks that I was really unable to take pictures in the Kon costume ; ;.
Thats Cheating.... Are you using Game Genie?

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 27, 2008, 07:33:53 PM

@Yukari Kaiba-

@Fanime_lo-ve

Yes, I do believe the Naruto gathering was smaller this year. Go figure....>.>..

It was hysterical how people kept looking around for the source of your music. Especially that one girl who looked up at the sky. XP

What!?! No way... s-she looked at the sky. *holds in giggle* Awe- that was priceless. I'll bring it again next year to. I was so happy my batteries lasted as long as they did. *is full of excitement* I can't wait until next year. = )
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

MidnightRosebud

Cosplay 2010

Runewitt

i was made of fail that day, also, i was made of Menos.

Menos, The Cero Blaster.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

ToshiX

mghost check my photobucket i know i have some
especially when kenpachi totallay made out with you
lol
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

fanime_lo-ve

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

chumichan

Hey, does anyone have a picture of the fourth squad?

I can't find any that has me looking at the camera OTL;;
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Mghost

Thats Cheating.... Are you using Game Genie?

MidnightRosebud

@ chumichan

I have a picture of the fourth squad at the park, but I'm not sure if you were looking at the camera...>.>..

Cosplay 2010