0 (0%)
i didnt go
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: June 03, 2007, 07:08:52 PM

chumichan

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 29, 2008, 09:59:14 PM
@ chumichan

I have a picture of the fourth squad at the park, but I'm not sure if you were looking at the camera...>.>..

Oh, I meant generally facing toward the cameras

I'm finding ones that have my head turned P:

(btw I was Hanatarou)
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: chumichan on May 30, 2008, 07:30:13 AM
@ chumichan

I have a picture of the fourth squad at the park, but I'm not sure if you were looking at the camera...>.>..

(btw I was Hanatarou)
Ooooh! I see, I see. -goes to check photos-

O.O -stares at it for a good minute-

Oh my. I think you are actually looking at my camera. Or at least it appears to be so. -looks again- I believe so.

Would you like me to post it?
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yuu

Owarida.

Today..I turn 25. That's officially not a kid anymore! ( che, people already think I'm thirty anyway)

Technically, I have until 1130 tonight but dammit I want to be 24 forever!!

Now comes an entire weekend of complying to familial obligation. *Sticks party hat on head* Hooray.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yuu on May 30, 2008, 09:22:37 AM
   Owarida.

Today..I turn 25. That's officially not a kid anymore! ( che, people already think I'm thirty anyway)

Now comes an entire weekend of complying to familial obligation. *Sticks party hat on head* Hooray.
Ummm...congratulations? ^.^;

Sounds like you're about to have a lot of fun! Happy 25th Birthday! (-^_^-)

-big hugs- 
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

userpay

Do we have pics from the wedding yet?

ININ

Yukari, thank you very much for organizing the Bleach gathering.  Without you, the gathering could have been chaos and confusion.  One suggestion for next year.  Have a group shot of non-captain and non-vice captain Shinigami at the fountains.  Maybe there was a shot and I can't remember.  I remember seeing a

I took over 1,300 pictures.  I work on them tonight.  Prioirity goes to the gatherings including the gag shots.  Thanks for waiting.

I want to comment on the weather.  The weather was perfect.  Cloudy and cool.  For some reason, I still got a mild sunburn on my face :(

The wedding at the park was awesome and hilarious ^__^  Best part was holding the swords and singing the wedding song as the bride and groom and the others walked through . . . twice.

I have more to say.  I'm at work now.  Stay tuned =)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: userpay on May 30, 2008, 01:33:23 PM
Do we have pics from the wedding yet?

not yet - im regularly checking the photographer's website and he hasn't posted the photos yet. i'm going to wait until sunday before shooting him an email.

@ININ - thanks ^^ i do put a lot of effort into making sure the gathering runs smoothly, and im glad people think my hard work payed off :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

chumichan

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 30, 2008, 07:47:56 AM
Quote from: chumichan on May 30, 2008, 07:30:13 AM
@ chumichan

(btw I was Hanatarou)
Ooooh! I see, I see. -goes to check photos-

O.O -stares at it for a good minute-

Oh my. I think you are actually looking at my camera. Or at least it appears to be so. -looks again- I believe so.

Would you like me to post it?
Yes please~:D
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 30, 2008, 10:00:56 AM
Quote from: Yuu on May 30, 2008, 09:22:37 AM
   Owarida.

Ummm...congratulations? ^.^;

Sounds like you're about to have a lot of fun! Happy 25th Birthday! (-^_^-)

-big hugs- 

Heh thanks.

I was just grumpy because my Mother woke me up early (intentionally) to wish me happy birthday.   Oi, that woman.

MidnightRosebud

@ chumichan

Sorry it's rather far in distance, and not that great of a photo. But I hope this is what you were looking for!

@ Yuu

-cracks up- That's okay. My mom doesn't wake me up anymore. The last time she did she gave both of us a heart attack. (It was still dark-ish, I was still dreaming, and thus I thought a physco killer was in my room. No, I do not handle horror well...at all).

Cosplay 2010

Charis

@ chumichan: unfortunately, this is as close as I have to one of you looking at the camera: http://pics.livejournal.com/ilanabean42/pic/000zfra2/g69
My sister (the Fourth Squad mook) and I were both in that, so I apologise for the photos. I think I saw some from the front, though I don't remember whose they were.  If I do find them again, I'll link?  (The rest of her photos are here: http://pics.livejournal.com/ilanabean42/gallery/0002ds5k -- the Bleach ones are mixed in there.)

I fail in timeliness to this thread, but to echo what I said over on Cos.com: GATHERING WAS AWESOME.  It was lovely to meet all of you, and see some of you (I'm looking at you, punk!) again.  It was my sister's first real large gathering and I think that she had a good deal of fun too.  (And I'm glad people liked the cookies. :3 )

We're both definitely planning on being back next year!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

ToshiX

Should we follow up on everyone
and have someone start the 09 thread
since everyone is starting a thread like
Inuyasha Trinity blood etc..
just a thought though ^ ^

and is anyone following up on the fillers?
I want to make Kenryuu's Shikai
ROFL that thing is epic lol
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Spalding

the Bleach gathering was awesome.  ;D I have a great time and I hope next year will be more fun.  ;D

Also everyone see this after the gathering.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gGbgEsPTHL0&feature=related

it was so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Is all about anime and fanime.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: ININ on May 30, 2008, 01:37:53 PM
Yukari, thank you very much for organizing the Bleach gathering.  Without you, the gathering could have been chaos and confusion.  One suggestion for next year.  Have a group shot of non-captain and non-vice captain Shinigami at the fountains.  Maybe there was a shot and I can't remember.  I remember seeing a

I took over 1,300 pictures.  I work on them tonight.  Prioirity goes to the gatherings including the gag shots.  Thanks for waiting.

I want to comment on the weather.  The weather was perfect.  Cloudy and cool.  For some reason, I still got a mild sunburn on my face :(

The wedding at the park was awesome and hilarious ^__^  Best part was holding the swords and singing the wedding song as the bride and groom and the others walked through . . . twice.

I have more to say.  I'm at work now.  Stay tuned =)

and I want to see every single picture you took. =3

ahhh~ I miss Fanime already. *sighs* I'll be 22 next Fanime, and I still feel like every year is like my first year there.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Jangular

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 31, 2008, 12:22:04 AM

and I want to see every single picture you took. =3

ahhh~ I miss Fanime already. *sighs* I'll be 22 next Fanime, and I still feel like every year is like my first year there.

I'll be 22 next year as well, but this was my first year >_< lol

and as for the fillers, part of me doesn't want to get attached to the new captain, cuz if it's fillers, I'm thinking he's prolly gonna go bye bye at the end of the arc :(

as well, does anyone have photos of my Nanao actually throwing the rose petals on me? We haven't found that photo online yet :( Midnight posted the squad 8 and another pose, and thank you much for that :) just looking for the last one now lol
Okage-Sama De~ Productions :D

www.youtube.com/user/OkageSamaDePro
www.okage-sama-de.devianart.com
www.myspace.com/okagesamdepro

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Jangular on May 31, 2008, 09:34:25 AM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 31, 2008, 12:22:04 AM
ahhh~ I miss Fanime already. *sighs* I'll be 22 next Fanime, and I still feel like every year is like my first year there. [/size] [/center]

I'll be 22 next year as well, but this was my first year >_< lol

and as for the fillers, part of me doesn't want to get attached to the new captain, cuz if it's fillers, I'm thinking he's prolly gonna go bye bye at the end of the arc :(

as well, does anyone have photos of my Nanao actually throwing the rose petals on me? We haven't found that photo online yet :( Midnight posted the squad 8 and another pose, and thank you much for that :) just looking for the last one now lol
Goodness. You guys make me feel so young!!! XP
-snickers- That's right fanime_lo-ve, I'll only be twenty next year!!  :-*
Hmmm...it'll be me fifth year, should be sixth, but that's what happens at graduation!!  ;D

@Jangular
Let me know if you find that Nanao picture. I really want to see it too! XD
And you are very welcome. I'm just glad that I had them. (^__^)(V)

Cosplay 2010

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: ToshiX on May 30, 2008, 10:07:34 PM
Should we follow up on everyone
and have someone start the 09 thread
since everyone is starting a thread like
Inuyasha Trinity blood etc..
just a thought though ^ ^

i usually wait a bit to start the new thread, since everyone is still coming here and posting pictures and what not. i also noticed everyone is starting up super early on their gatherings, but im going to wait a bit to give everyone a chance to post links and whatnot, since i want to keep the 09 thread focused on the 09 gathering and not what happened this year ^^ (believe me though, i am already planning for next year XD STFU horn will make a return! lol).

jeez you guys are making 22 sound old! i'll also only be 20 next year too XD (birthday is this coming tuesday actually XD).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 31, 2008, 11:59:04 PM
jeez you guys are making 22 sound old! i'll also only be 20 next year too XD (birthday is this coming tuesday actually XD).

Happy Early Birthday! ^_^

Cosplay 2010

Charis

Happy early birthday, Yukari!

(Now you're making me feel all old. :P )
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

ToshiX

i see i see yukari

well we are somewhat in the same age boat ^ ^
I'll be 21 next year YOHS!!!!!!
finally legal for like everything
ROFL
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"