Official Fanime 09 Cosplay Gatherings List *Final List.... See you @ FANIME!*

Started by BSaphire, June 08, 2007, 10:57:06 AM

Were you able to located the gatherings during Fanime 2008?

Yes, I knew when and where because I found it in the Fanime.com Cosplay forum.
46 (26.6%)
Yes, because I was able to find out when and where during con because of the Gatherings Info boards posted at Fanime.
23 (13.3%)
Yes, because I was able to find out when and where during con because of the Official 2008 Fanime Gatherings list.
8 (4.6%)
Yes because of 1-3.
43 (24.9%)
No, because I couldn't find the information at Fanime 2008.
13 (7.5%)
No, because I was not on either the Fanime.com forums or the Cosplay.com forums before Fanime 2008.
9 (5.2%)
I didn't know because I was new to Fanime 2008.
18 (10.4%)
I didn't care either way.
5 (2.9%)
Whatever!
8 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 165

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: BSaphire on November 06, 2007, 07:14:24 AM
Quote from: sonyatheunicorn on November 05, 2007, 07:15:31 PM
I reall loved fanime 2007 it was really awesome :]

at 2008 im gonna cosplay as hinata since i didint see alot of hinatas last year only 1

I would imagine that there were quite a few at the Naruto gathering on Saturday? Were you able to attend it?

Sadly no :[

Maybe next time? xP

Lizchan33

There's going to be a lolita Ouji Meetup like last year; I just haven't picked the day... Saturday Or Sunday around 1pm....

JiiiWiz

I'm sort of new to making gatherings and I just wanted to ask if we post the time/date/location here or do we have to tell fanime about the gathering to be on the list?^_^;
"Please don't.."

Touya no Miko

I'm planning the very first Katekyo Hitman Reborn gathering. I haven't decided on a date and time yet.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

JiiiWiz

Hm, I'll just post everything right now ^_^ For the Air Gear Gathering, it will be by the water fountains at 1:30 pm on Sunday.
"Please don't.."

Tabbychan

I thought I'd put both of these gatherings up a day earlier than needed since I figure I'll forget or something if I don't haha^^

Death Note
Day: Friday
Time: 4:30pm
Meeting Place:SAL

InuYasha
Date: Monday
Time: 12:30
Meeting Place:SAL

princessblade

I'll be planning the Code Geass gathering, but mostly from the cosplay.com forums.

Planned for Saturday mid-morning or afternoon, depending on which hours are claimed. I put on the cosplay.com boards 1pm, but I already saw the FMA gathering at that time, so obviously some adjusting needs to be done. =)

K&K4ever

Hay B, I just talked to the others and we have decided on a time and date for the RK gathering.

Who: RK casplayers
What: Rurouni Kenshin Gathering
When: Sunday 12:30pm
Where: in front of the convention hall
Why: . . . be cause we want to!
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

hellangel

LOVELESS

Day: Saturday
Time: 2 PM
Meeting Place/Location: Fountains
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

emo_avenger

well i heard that theres going to be a crossplaying gathering around 5:00pm at the fountains, but im not sure if its official so im going to be updating on that one. so if anyone from the loveless gathering would like to hangout there too then its all good.
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

sasuke - non time skip ~gathering on sun-12:00pm~ all sunday
Ritsuka - Loveless ~gathering on sat 2:00pm~ all saturday
shinigami - bleach ~cant make the gathering~ all friday

Touya no Miko

Not a confirmed date yet. Expect our answer by April.

Anime gathering: Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn
Day: Sunday
Time: 12:00 pm
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

BrightHeart76

FYI the Naruto Gathering will be Sunday infront of the fountains at 12:00 Noon.  Looking forward to seeing all of the Naruto people there!   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

StrawberryNeko

Could you list Kingdom Hearts gathering For Saturday @5pm location at the fountains? thank you

JiiiWiz

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on December 10, 2007, 09:43:52 PM
Hm, I'll just post everything right now ^_^ For the Air Gear Gathering, it will be by the water fountains at 1:30 pm on Sunday.

Actually, we have changed the time of the gathering.
Air Gear Gathering
Day: May 25, 2008, Sunday
Time: 3:00 pm
"Please don't.."

billgoku

I'm curious if anyones going to be making a Trigun Gathering, or is there already one set up?
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

heeroyuy135

I had an idea to have a Sacramento Cosplay Gathering...if I can get enough people to come, I'll do it!

Sharysa

Final Fantasy X/X-2 gathering!

Day:  Saturday
Time:  2PM
Cosplays:

Summoner Yuna (Final Fantasy 10)

ovtrlan

I want to try and have a Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi meetup on Saturday, the water fountain, around noon.

EDITED: I found a forum where someone is looking for SW and DW people, so now we just need to figure out the day, time and place.
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

Rainbow Ichi

In all honesty, I was new to fanime last year.
And I only discovered about these gatherings saturday afternoon, and when I asked where I could find the schedule, all I was pointed to was this little whiteboard thingy with the scribble of schedules somewhere in the far side of the convention center. All I saw where scrawlings of schedules D:

I think it would be very helpful if in that pamphlet we're supposed to get when we enter Fanimecon to indicate where we could find the schedule, or have the actual copy of the schedule in it for convenience's sake in my opinion.
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

dibbly

well, here goes
im going to head the END OF CON PARADE

who?: everyone>=)
day:Monday
time:gathering@2-parade starts @4
meeting place: western end of convention center, upstairs from starbucks.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.