All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

GhostlyMemory

Quote from: GhostlyMemory on February 28, 2012, 10:24:06 PM
I'll be there as Code Geass- Knight of Zero Suzaku Kururugi on Saturday. Hope to see you guys there =3

Quote from: hellangel on February 29, 2012, 03:09:58 AM
List updated...

no update for little ol me? ><
on the side note... the flowerbed is soo ugly =P I miss the fountain..

Armored-Heart

Quote from: GhostlyMemory on February 29, 2012, 12:09:18 PM
on the side note... the flowerbed is soo ugly =P I miss the fountain..

Don't we all. ^^;
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Xia

I remembered both gatherings (if I recalled right, there were one on Saturday and one on Sunday) for last year was at the fountain.

If it's doable, the fountain in the front would be nice. (:

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Xia on February 29, 2012, 12:48:52 PM
I remembered both gatherings (if I recalled right, there were one on Saturday and one on Sunday) for last year was at the fountain.

Unfortunately due to the construction at the convention center, the fountains are gone. ^^;

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ININ

I approve Saturday.  The Bleach gathering is 3:30pm.  Anytime before 2pm is good for me ^__^

The Sat group met in front of the fountains on the Hilton side.  I don't know Sunday's group because I went on Sat.

My suggestion is we meet in front of the fountains, I mean flowerbed, close to San Carlos Street.  In other words, the opposite side of the convention entrance.  My thinking is we are away from people going in and out of the con.  We have an easier time setting up for poses and the photographers have space to take pics  :)

This year I stopped taking pics of cosplayers so I can be a true 100% cosplayer.  I make an exception and be both a photographer and cosplayer because CLAMP gatherings have always been fun!

Xia

Quote from: Armored-Heart on February 29, 2012, 02:15:56 PM
Quote from: Xia on February 29, 2012, 12:48:52 PM

Unfortunately due to the construction at the convention center, the fountains are gone. ^^;

Wha, no? D: I was really fond of them.

Also, I was wondering if the date and time listed on the first page is a tentative one or a finalized one. Thanks!

Kell-chan

Quote from: Xia on February 29, 2012, 01:28:06 AMIf you don't mind my opinion, it'd be cool if you and your buddy go as Fai and Kurogane from Tsubasa universe. That way there would be two of each (hopefully) at the gathering. 8D

Opinion noted! I'm down for Kuro, but I think my Fai is a little concerned about his ridiculous white coat. (Black ftw.) I'll see what he thinks. :)

hellangel

We are confirmed for SATURDAY. From past experience 1PM has worked out for everyone, any objections? (We've found that any earlier than Noon never works xD)
Upcoming events:

Xia

1 PM is perfect! It gives me plenty of time to get there via public transit, and perhaps even get a quick lunch beforehand. :)

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Armored-Heart

Yuutousei

I might come by as Tokyo Babylon!Subaru. I came as him in 2010, but not last year.
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

hellangel

Upcoming events:

ININ

Count me in for Sat at 1pm  :)

Are we meeting at the flowerbed in front of the convention or on the Marriott side?

hellangel

I think we're taking over the awkward flower thing
Upcoming events:

Yuutousei

Just realized that we're right after the Touhou cosplay meetup. Might be a few minutes late, if I end up going to it!
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

cianfionn

Hello! First time attending Fanime, and just crazy enough to cart both my time staff and my wing staff with me on an airplane. I'm going to do my best to make it to the photoshoot, though if I'll be showing up in this costume: http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss71/chaoshime89/syaoran.jpg or Sakura's in this one: http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/ihime/tsubasa_artbook_030.jpg is yet to be determined.

RitsuHime

I might show up as Chi.
Not completely sure though....

hellangel

Upcoming events: