All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

CielloRegalo

Hey all, I hope this is not a lost cause here. My boyfriend's spirit animal is Subaru of Tokyo Babylon/ X Japan :3 And if we can make this gathering happen he will be beyond excited and I would then get my Seishirou cosplay ready as well. We've planned this cosplay for awhile (his Subaru is ready but I have not got my Seishirou done) so if this can be official I will absolutely get my cosplay ready. Much love to all our fellow CLAMP fans.
P.S. I wondered if Code Geass would also be accepted into this gathering as CLAMP did much of the artwork and character design.

Rinv4

Is the gathering for 2014 still happening? I only see info from last year's gathering...
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

airanimechiic

So this was linked, but is there any news/updates for 2014?
I'll be coming as Mokona (real thing)
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Renn

I'll be attending fanime and hopefully this gathering (if I can find it ; v ; ) as Syaoran from CCS. I'm excited since I haven't attended Fanime last year.

azreale

ill be at fanime as Ashura from Tsubasa for a bit, if this is  going on
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Michi

If this is happening I should have Umi from Rayearth at Fanime!
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

hellangel

Hi, All!

Back from a very long hiatus. Are you guys still up for this? Sorry for the ultra late post, I haven't really had Fanime on my mind since they were soooooooooooooooooo behind this year =/

BUT I'm all for continuing this tradition, let me know and I'll update cast list & times! Masquerade this year is on SUNDAY, which means CLAMP Gathering is on SATURDAY; is the usual 1PM time alright? Fairmont ballroom side again?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

azreale

I wont make it saturday, my only free day is friday before 2 :/ ah well. have fun! hopefully ill run into other clampers while im dressed in ashura then! :) 7-8 days! ahhhh
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Xia

Yes, let's keep the tradition! Looks like everyone who posted here was hoping the gathering would be running. :)

As for me, my group and I are coming back as the Tsubasa quad. This time with the Infinity arc outfits, with me as Kurogane and three others as Fai, Sakura and Syaoran. Date, time, and location works for us.

Also, it would be good to have one or two people to wait at the main lobby hall of Fairmont to direct newcomers to the location, since it can be confusing.

CielloRegalo

I'll be there to take pics :) Hope to see an updated attending list soon

hellangel

Yay! Thanks for being game even on short notice!! And yes - those of you who know the location last year, that's the spot! Will try to have some people out on the cobblestone bit to direct people...I'm hoping that catch people before they go all the way to the lobby?

Updating list!
Upcoming events:

hellangel

LIST UPDATED!!!

to answer questions/responses:
>> YES Code Geass is acceptable - ALL things CLAMP! Technically you could even cosplay from one of their early early doujins haha
>> Azreale: ahhhh noooo Ashuraaaaa I will find you at con anyway!!!
>> Yes, if anyone is here early and would like to help me direct people, that would be great *A* just meet me at the actual area first before you go to your guide post so I know you exist and don't start gathering thingies without you

Please spread the world~~ sorry about being so late this year >< But keeping the tradition, ra rah!!
Upcoming events:

Michi

Dang, I already have stuff scheduled around that same time for a different costume. But I still hope this happens!
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

hellangel

Hi hi cosers!dealing with an emergency, might be 10 min late sorryyyy!!!
Upcoming events:

Xia

Hey, so my Tsubasa group is at the ballroom lower level in the south tower...if anybody's still wondering.