All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

ININ

Quote from: Lakari on December 16, 2007, 11:21:17 AM
Yea that's me  ;D, I'll be getting a more accurate Syaoran wig in about a month and I'll be attending Sac-Anime with Ryu and Ameliaseyroon in January with the whole gig hopefully.

I'm attending Sac-Anime cosplaying as Edward Eric ^__^  Three FMA voice actors are guests of honor.

Quote from: hellangel on December 16, 2007, 02:55:38 AM

well, let's have a picnic at con, and then maybe talk about dinner then, huu? ^__^

Sure, no problem.

yumicchi88

my friends are doing Fai and Kurogane.
they are most likely to join the gathering!
just like last year.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

trombonegirl92

My friends and I are cosplaying from Magic Knights Rayearth. We will try and make it to the clamp gathering. As of now, we have Hikaru, Umi, Fuu, Emeraude, Zagato, Presea, and Clef.

mangalover0410

Quote from: trombonegirl92 on January 28, 2008, 10:11:59 PM
My friends and I are cosplaying from Magic Knights Rayearth. We will try and make it to the clamp gathering. As of now, we have Hikaru, Umi, Fuu, Emeraude, Zagato, Presea, and Clef.

I am part of that group. I am going to be Fuu, and she is going to be emeraude. ^_^
Life is pain highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
-The Princess Bride

hellangel

OMG YAY FOR LARGE GROUPNESS

updated :D
Upcoming events:

hellangel

one problem that we might run into during our gathering/picnic is that the naruto gathering will be at the same location at 12 noon. just fyi...(we'll probably be done around then, though, or in the middle of picnicness)

on the other hand, i'm sure we'd be able to take on their ninjitsu with our combined magical abilities! MWAHAHA
Upcoming events:

Devi 1313

Oh hey, I kinda forgot Sumomo is from CLAMP! I'll be joining you, then. What day is the gathering?
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Lyniarel

Yep! I'm Hikaru! Yay for spunky red headed tomboy!  ;D But ya, we should find time to meet up at the CLAMP get together...when is it? ^^;
magic knights and ninjas? we rule!

trombonegirl92

Quote from: Lyniarel on January 29, 2008, 08:35:48 PM
Yep! I'm Hikaru! Yay for spunky red headed tomboy!  ;D But ya, we should find time to meet up at the CLAMP get together...when is it? ^^;

Didn't you read through it? Silly, Sunday at 10am.

hellangel

official info on first page ^__^ updated!
Upcoming events:

dibbly

Quote from: Nana on January 29, 2008, 08:18:07 PM
Oh hey, I kinda forgot Sumomo is from CLAMP! I'll be joining you, then. What day is the gathering?

DUDE! your gonna rock a sumomo!! do you have a huge pen or crayon?

i was kinda hoping to do kurogane, there is still time tho...(evil grin)
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

Devi 1313

Quote from: dibbly on January 29, 2008, 09:34:22 PM

Nope, but it ocurred to me yesterday that last year someone was selling pillows in the shape of giant pocky sticks! I hope they'll be there this year. If not, I'll bring a tamborine and/or a whistle. Maybe I should make the kids sleeping in the hall do morning exercises?
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

dibbly

Quote from: Nana on January 29, 2008, 10:16:27 PM
Quote from: dibbly on January 29, 2008, 09:34:22 PM

Nope, but it ocurred to me yesterday that last year someone was selling pillows in the shape of giant pocky sticks! I hope they'll be there this year. If not, I'll bring a tamborine and/or a whistle. Maybe I should make the kids sleeping in the hall do morning exercises?

HELL YEAH! i'll join in....if im up that early.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

Lyniarel

Quote from: trombonegirl92 on January 29, 2008, 08:56:03 PM
Quote from: Lyniarel on January 29, 2008, 08:35:48 PM

Didn't you read through it? Silly, Sunday at 10am.

Oh! Thanks Emeraud. And, no, I didn't read it. XDD I've been logged on here for a total of 8 minutes, so I haven't been checking all over yet. XDD lawl

hellangel

haha, that's alright Lyniarel ^___^

omg Exercises with Sumomo XD
Upcoming events:

Lyniarel

haha ya! ^^; that'd be fun. XD exercises in my school girl-armoured uniform yay!

mangalover0410

Hey, we have an addition to the Magic Knights Rayearth group. we will also have a Lafarga joining us (I think).
Life is pain highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
-The Princess Bride

hellangel

woah, huge MNRness this year. YAY. And Tsubasa, as always (sorry I won't be representing Tokyo Babylon this year ^^;;)
Upcoming events:

bearmoon

Ah! I'm gonna try really hard to come to the gathering this year. I totally missed out on it last year and I had a nice Ruby Moon cosplay too. >.<;; But yay! I shall be adding to the Tsubasa cosplayers as Sakura (points to sig). Fingers crossed I won't miss it again!

Finding Happiness Each Day

Cosplays 2011:
Cleo de Nile [Monster High]
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark