All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

Ino13

Next year I hope to come as Syaoran, while my two friends come as Sakura and Kurogane and my cousin as Fai.
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

Altomare

^ That's awesome! Which outfits will you guys all be going in if you end up going as them? Their normal clothes or from a different arc?
=O

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

Tsubasa: Tokyo REVELATIONS

current anime: Code Geass
current manga: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Ino13

My cousin and I are doing Fai's and Syaoran's normal clothes, our Sakura is going to do the Oto country and our Kurogane.. She still doesn't know which outfit she's doing. 

Altomare

Awesome! I'll keep a look out for you guys!

You may see me as Infinity!Sakura, volume nineteen cover Fai [ and I may have a Kurogane with me for this one <3 ], or Tsubasa!Subaru.  ^__^

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

hellangel

Yeah, so there's no edit button anymore. Apparently the current setting is at 60 minutes, so you can't edit anything that's been posted longer than that.

Which is why I'm making a new list here. Yay for that. Looks like it's going to be a pretty big turn out!

-------------------------------------

Day: TBD
Time: TBD

The cast thus far (updated 24/10/2007):

Cardcaptor Sakura
Sakura - Yunri-chan

Clover
Suu - Punkbuster

Tsubasa
Ashura - Ska_Kitti
(King) Ashura - heulangel's, Leviathan
Chii - heulangel's
Fai - heulangel (Celes)
Faye D. Flourite - senritsu (vamp), Ino13's, Altomare (Chp. 138 splash page)
Kurogane - Ino13's
Sakura - Ino13's (Oto)
Syaoran - ININ, yumicchi88, Ren_Zhao, Ino13
Yasha - Ska_Kitti's
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Altomare

As of now, I'm still undecided, however, I'm pretty sure I'll show off my Fai outfit at the gathering. But guess what, yet another problem! xD I'm now not sure if I want to do the volume nineteen cover art of Fai or the Fai from this splash. >>;

Decisions, decisions!! Anyone have any input? Which one do you guys think I should do?
x3

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

hellangel

...whichever you have time for? ^^;;

((list edited - I've put you down as Faye, but feel free to change characters if you feel like it ^__^))
Upcoming events:

Altomare

Well I've got from now until the convention to work on it and the others, so I'll probably chose the splash page one. The one on the cover is really complex, and I doubt many people would actually recognize him as Fai. xD So I'll probably go with that splash page. But my mind is subject to change.

Kay, that's fine. My mind is subject to change so yeah. For now that works. Thanks! ^__^

-dances- I can't wait till my copy of CLAMP in Wonderland 2 comes in the mail!! I also can't wait for Tsubasa: Tokyo REVELATIONS to come out. =3 Ah yes, the joys of CLAMP. <3 -cough- Sorry if I'm drifting off topic... >>;

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

ININ

No worries about drifting off topic.  It's CLAMP ^__^

Man, lots of Tsubasa cosplayers.  It looks like we have more than Fanime'07.  Hopefully, we might have more than AX'07 *hee, hee*

Altomare

It is certainly easy to drift off topic with CLAMP, they are simply wonderful. I mean seriously, I sold my soul, eyes, and several of my vital organs to them, I love them lots. <33

8'D
That's 'cause Tsubasa is teh pwnsomeness. I mean really, 170 chapters of pure awesome. <3 TRC is love! xD

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

Punkbuster

Quote from: ININ on October 26, 2007, 02:03:42 PM
No worries about drifting off topic.  It's CLAMP ^__^

Man, lots of Tsubasa cosplayers.  It looks like we have more than Fanime'07.  Hopefully, we might have more than AX'07 *hee, hee*

How many were there? I only went to the AX06 gathering, and there was alot of TRC there too. 

ININ

Chloe

Quote from: ININ on October 29, 2007, 12:04:32 PM
Tsubasa AX06 was bigger than AX07.  Some CLAMP pics from AX'07

Tsubasa Group Shot

CLAMP Group Shot 1
CLAMP Group Shot 2
CLAMP Group Shot 3
CLAMP Group Shot 4
CLAMP Group Shot 5

lol, I was trying to search for you ININ, and there you are! Sitting in the front row! ^^

So, anyways, I probably have a group of Tsubasa coming to Fanime '08 as well.  It's probably going to consist of Kurogane/Faye/Sakura.  I'll ask them if they want to follow-up on a gathering as well. :3
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

hellangel

coolio.

yeah, tsubasa is basically eating up all things clamp XD i'm a little sad that i won't be there to represent tokyo babylon as i have in the past, but my Kingdom of Celes group has awesome things planned ^__~

any preference of day? i vote...not monday, because i think i'm doing something with my other cosplay group...? dunno. i can't believe that fanime is still so far off ;__;
Upcoming events:

Punkbuster

Quote from: hellangel on October 30, 2007, 09:00:29 PM
coolio.

yeah, tsubasa is basically eating up all things clamp XD i'm a little sad that i won't be there to represent tokyo babylon as i have in the past, but my Kingdom of Celes group has awesome things planned ^__~

any preference of day? i vote...not monday, because i think i'm doing something with my other cosplay group...? dunno. i can't believe that fanime is still so far off ;__;
I feel out of the loop since I hadn't read Tsubasa lol. I have a general idea of what it's about, but I don't go to the book store often enough to read manga lol.

Definately not monday! Um, sunday? What day is the Mas. on?

hellangel

Masquerade is Sunday

how about a Sunday morning meetup, then?
Upcoming events:

ININ

hellangel, Sunday morning works for me.  I hope FMA doesn't meet Sunday morning.

Punkbuster, Xmas is coming soon.  Ask for Tsubasa manga *hee, hee*

Here is the Fanime'07 Tsubasa group shot.  Definitely need more for '08.  Chloe, awesome you have a group of Tsubasa cosplayers.  And I took the pic ^_^

Fanime  2007 CLAMP Group Shot

Leviathan

Sunday morning sounds fine to me. I know that when the Vampire Knight gathering gets up and running that'll be in the evening on one of the days. So Morning is good for me.  :D

Ino13

As long as the Clamp Gathering doesn't fall on the same day as the Death Note Gathering or Naruto gathering, I'm good. ^_^

hellangel

if we decide now, you can convince all those other groups to plan around us, MWAHAHA.

how's...iunno...10 AM on Sunday? I have Masquerade stuff to do in the afternoon (not CLAMP), so morning *is* better.
Otherwise, we can do Saturday morning.
Upcoming events: