All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

Altomare

Sunday morning sounds great to me, I'm perfectly game for that.
=D

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

Tsubasa: Tokyo REVELATIONS

current anime: Code Geass
current manga: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

ININ

Please, let's go for Sunday morning.  Sunday at noon is Bleach =)  It's easier for me to change from CLAMP to Bleach because I have two hours in between XD  FMA is planning for Saturday morning.

hellangel, if you're Saturday morning is free, you can come to the FMA gathering.  Did you go to the Saturday gathering last year?

hellangel

then I declare...SUNDAY AT 10 AM!!! in front of the fountains. Yay.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

yumicchi88

yay~ (applause!)
this is getting exciting!!(eventhough there is a little more than half a year left) :P
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Punkbuster

Quote from: hellangel on November 02, 2007, 07:17:42 PM
then I declare...SUNDAY AT 10 AM!!! in front of the fountains. Yay.

YAAAAAAY! Lol, thanks for the suggestion ININ. XD My parents aren't going to have a clue, but my cosplay/anime buddies certainly will. XD

Leviathan

Wee, so we have a gathering time set now huh? :D Are we one of the first groups to have a set gathering time this far in advance?

hellangel

yup. the first. HELSA WIN :D
Upcoming events:

BunofGovt

Quote from: Ino13 on November 01, 2007, 06:20:59 PM
As long as the Clamp Gathering doesn't fall on the same day as the Death Note Gathering or Naruto gathering, I'm good. ^_^

I seem to recall cosplaying as one character in the morning, and then rushing off to change in the afternoon, and then another quick change for a gathering an hour or so later ...

hmm, I'd like to come as either Akira Ijyuin (Man of Many Faces) or Akechi-Sensei, the Clamp School doctor.  ;D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

hellangel

dude. i've totally done the same thing ^^;; it's crazy.

btw, it looks like the editing button is functioning for all posts now, so I've updated the FIRST post again and will keep updates there =]
Upcoming events:

Punkbuster

*gives out hi 5s*

Go us for being prepared! Thanks for organizing this Hellangel! I just need to figure out some other gatherings to join. :P

hellangel

*passes out eyeballs to everyone in celebration :D*
Upcoming events:

BunofGovt

If I come as Akira I shall have to bring cake ....
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

hellangel

CLAMP PICNIC PLZ?  :o
Upcoming events:

Punkbuster

Leviathan

Woo, a picnic? That would be awesome. That sounds like fun if we do decide to do that.  :D And call it, the CLAMP Cafe.

Punkbuster

Quote from: Leviathan on November 12, 2007, 04:18:53 PM
Woo, a picnic? That would be awesome. That sounds like fun if we do decide to do that.  :D And call it, the CLAMP Cafe.
That almost sounds like we should claim/take over/raid the Maid Cafe. <3 That would be amusing. XD

hellangel

Except we'd have to pay for the food =/

Perhaps we meet up at the fountains, take a few pictures there, and then move over into a hotel lobby and take that over as the CLAMP Cafe?
Upcoming events:

yumicchi88

Cafe Neko No ME!!! lol

hellangel

XD

HEY. Do we want to picnic on the same day as the gathering, or have that on a different day? ('cuz some people from the CLAMP gathering might have to take off on Sunday for other gatherings? iunno)

(actually, I bring this up because I'm going to be dead, and it's hard to eat when I'm like that XD then again, i suppose you could use my coffin as a table...with me in it XD!!)

OR. Let's plan to have it the same day but watch the gathering schedule as it goes up~ if we find that several people have to run off on Sunday after our gathering, we can consider having our cafe/picnic on a different day/time. *nods*

Picnic @ fountains, or in a hotel lobby? The fountains would be nice, as I expect the weather to be nice~ on the other hand, the lobby would be more elegant...? iunno.
Upcoming events:

yumicchi88

picnic sounds so fun!! but is i say picnic, i think outside. so maybe fountains.
and make people driving by stare at us thinking "there are many weird people doing picnic!"

on the other hand, lobby would be good if people don't wanna stay under the sun for long.