All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

Lakari

Quote from: hellangel on February 01, 2008, 09:07:20 AM
woah, huge MNRness this year. YAY. And Tsubasa, as always (sorry I won't be representing Tokyo Babylon this year ^^;;)

Lol, I guess I'll be representing Tokyo Babylon this year as your twin-san  ;). Just to remind you guys, there is a thread for this gathering on cosplay.com too if you want to check it out.
I love candy, I love sugar, I love to be a chuchu forever~ XD

Lyniarel

Quote from: hellangel on February 01, 2008, 09:07:20 AM
woah, huge MNRness this year. YAY. And Tsubasa, as always (sorry I won't be representing Tokyo Babylon this year ^^;;)
oh ya! we totally just got friends together and all decided we really wanted to do this, so we are. ^^ we're all so excited! can't wait for fanime or the gathering! so much fun and i can't wait to see everybody else!
magic knights and ninjas? we rule!

hellangel

Quote from: Lakari on February 01, 2008, 02:59:17 PMJust to remind you guys, there is a thread for this gathering on cosplay.com too if you want to check it out.

oh YEAH. Cosplay.com!! *headdesk*

WELL then. List updated!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Lakari

All the Tsubasa-ness is making me want to bring out my Koriyo Sakura for Fanime this year, lol. Is there any chance that anyone would be wearing something Tsubasa related on Saturday? I wish I could wear both Sakura and Hokuto to the CLAMP gathering, but it's not possible :D. Maybe we could have a small, informal Tsubasa gathering? Just a thought for ppl who are going to be wearing Tsubasa costumes on both days.

hellangel

sure...but we'll probably all run into each other anyway, haha.

if you're out and about early morning/late night each day and see a Subaru in pajamas with a Seishirou plushie...that'll be me. (my staffing shift is 2 AM - 8 AM, so I figured I'd make something comfortable for it :D)
Upcoming events:

ovtrlan

I'm considering the Time Space Witch. Tsubasa version. Just gotta make sure I have time for it.
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

hellangel

Quote from: ovtrlan on February 09, 2008, 03:45:48 PM
I'm considering the Time Space Witch. Tsubasa version. Just gotta make sure I have time for it.

i've added you to the cast list to motivate you :D
Upcoming events:

bearmoon

Quote from: Lakari on February 08, 2008, 01:40:07 PM
All the Tsubasa-ness is making me want to bring out my Koriyo Sakura for Fanime this year, lol. Is there any chance that anyone would be wearing something Tsubasa related on Saturday? I wish I could wear both Sakura and Hokuto to the CLAMP gathering, but it's not possible :D. Maybe we could have a small, informal Tsubasa gathering? Just a thought for ppl who are going to be wearing Tsubasa costumes on both days.

Sounds fun. :3 Around what time Saturday were you thinking of doing that?

And hellangel....I feel like I've been forgotten. I didn't get added to the list for Sunday. T_T

Finding Happiness Each Day

Cosplays 2011:
Cleo de Nile [Monster High]
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

Punkbuster

Is anybody here going to go to the B&W Ball? I got a different dress for it, but I'll be Clamped out for the Ball too. XD

ovtrlan

Quote from: hellangel on February 10, 2008, 12:41:24 AM
Quote from: ovtrlan on February 09, 2008, 03:45:48 PM

i've added you to the cast list to motivate you :D
xD Ok, thanks! It may take me some time to finish her, though.
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

hellangel

Quote from: bearmoon on February 10, 2008, 02:54:18 PMAnd hellangel....I feel like I've been forgotten. I didn't get added to the list for Sunday. T_T

D: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*adds*
i'm sorry i failed you ;___; vnawoer;fiuaodfi;jafj
Upcoming events:

Lakari

Anytime is fine with me, since I'll be wearing it all day on Saturday if I bring it out. What time would be good for you? Hopefully a few other people will be interested *nudgenudge*

Quote from: bearmoon on February 10, 2008, 02:54:18 PM
Quote from: Lakari on February 08, 2008, 01:40:07 PM

Sounds fun. :3 Around what time Saturday were you thinking of doing that?

And hellangel....I feel like I've been forgotten. I didn't get added to the list for Sunday. T_T

bearmoon

Thanks for adding me. :3 Sorry if I was pushy. =_=;;

As for Saturday...it's really hard to decide when's a good time..especially without knowing what's going on with the rest of the con. Late afternoon/early evening would be good for me though. Dunno about other people, but if my sister doesn't drag me into doing another cosplay with her for that day, then I'd prolly wear my costume all day then as well. So...maybe all day is free? XD

Finding Happiness Each Day

Cosplays 2011:
Cleo de Nile [Monster High]
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

hellangel

Quote from: bearmoon on February 13, 2008, 01:41:29 AM
Thanks for adding me. :3 Sorry if I was pushy. =_=;;

no, not at all! thanks for bringing it to my attention~

As for Saturday....I'm LOVELESS in the morning and I've got a Ouran panel in the afternoon....er, so you guys decide on something and I'll swing by if I can ^___^
(if you come to the Volunteers Room 2 AM - 8 AM I'll be there in my Subaru pajamas :D)
Upcoming events:

Lakari

Lol, all day sounds cool. I'll be hanging around the convention center from morning till about 7 or so in the evening, so maybe we could meet up later in the afternoon? Just hanging and squeeing over the Tsubasa-ness.

hellangel

realized that i forgot to add Code Geass to the list (sorta CLAMP, right?). so, Kaori, you're on the cast list as an undecided character. yay
Upcoming events:

ININ

Lakari, you mentioned getting a better wig for your Syaoran cosplay.  I, too, got a better wig for my Syaoran cosplay.  No more curls, LOL

Some of us Bleach cosplayers are going to Japantown to get lunch before our gathering.  I'm going, too.  If the trip is successful, I suggest going to Japantown after our 10am gathering for lunch.

Lakari

Quote from: ININ on February 15, 2008, 10:45:29 PM
Lakari, you mentioned getting a better wig for your Syaoran cosplay.  I, too, got a better wig for my Syaoran cosplay.  No more curls, LOL

Some of us Bleach cosplayers are going to Japantown to get lunch before our gathering.  I'm going, too.  If the trip is successful, I suggest going to Japantown after our 10am gathering for lunch.

Hehe, I did get a nicer wig for my Syaoran cosplay, but I won't be bringing him to Fanime this year ^^;, I have Hokuto instead for the gathering, unless the Syaorans want another Sakura to balance out the number of Syaorans there are at this gathering (I have the Koriyo Sakura outfit). If I'm not wearing Sakura to the gathering, I'll be wearing it on Saturday XD, gosh I have too many CLAMP costumes ;_;. Lunch after the gathering sounds fun, and San Jose Japantown food is so good :D.

ININ

Pick your best CLAMP cosplay for the gathering =)  Likely I see your Sakura cosplay on Saturday.

hellangel

Quote from: ININ on February 19, 2008, 04:38:20 PM
Pick your best CLAMP cosplay for the gathering =)  Likely I see your Sakura cosplay on Saturday.

I second this.

Although there may be a slight possiblity that I'll reappear as Subaru again, depending how my Tsubasa group pans out...
Upcoming events: