All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

ININ

Is there a possibility you come to the Full Metal Alchemist gathering? :)  I don't think I ever saw you in your FMA cosplay ^__^

Lakari

Yea~ I just got my wig from cosworx today for my Sakura cosplay =3. Just need to style it a little and Sakura will be ready to go again. Yatta!
I love candy, I love sugar, I love to be a chuchu forever~ XD

hellangel

Quote from: ININ on February 22, 2008, 10:40:50 PM
Is there a possibility you come to the Full Metal Alchemist gathering? :)  I don't think I ever saw you in your FMA cosplay ^__^

(OT!!! lolz) AHAHAHAHAHA...funny how I spectacularly organized that like 3 years running and never attended it, at least not in FMA cosplay. (I found it amusing to watch people were running around WHERE'S HEULANGEL, WHERE'S HEULANGEL???? ...kukuku, I'm hella ninja XD)

Eh, I never finished my automail. It's still half-done, I just don't have the motivation to finish it up. I'm keeping it, though, maybe I'll come around to actually finishing and wearing it sometime. Maybe...

Quote from: Lakari on February 23, 2008, 10:51:35 PM
Yea~ I just got my wig from cosworx today for my Sakura cosplay =3. Just need to style it a little and Sakira will be ready to go again. Yatta!

yaaaay! Post pics when you're done! :D
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ININ

Don't you have another FMA cosplay you completed?

hellangel

Quote from: ININ on February 29, 2008, 10:30:03 PM
Don't you have another FMA cosplay you completed?

pft, my out-of-the-closet Envy cosplay that I wore once when my high school had "Green Envy," or something like that, as a spirit-day theme?

and, to keep this thread on-topic (haha)~
Icchan (Angelic Layer) or Watanuki (xxxholic) - which would you prefer to see? Someone on Cosplay.Com is trying to decide between the two ^__~
Upcoming events:

hellangel

list updated~ Tokyo Babylon removed, as our Hokuto has decided to come as Koriyo-version Sakura (Tsubasa)
Upcoming events:

ININ

I knew you had two FMA cosplays  :D

My vote is Icchan from Angelic Layer.  Have someone represent Angelic Layer ^__^

Ino13

Um. Me, my cousin and my friends won't be able to make it to the clamp gathering. Sorry, I wish we could go, but our costumes won't be finished in time for the con.
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

hellangel

Quote from: Ino13 on March 03, 2008, 07:16:56 PM
Um. Me, my cousin and my friends won't be able to make it to the clamp gathering. Sorry, I wish we could go, but our costumes won't be finished in time for the con.

noted, but feel free to come just for fun anyway ^__^
Upcoming events:

ovtrlan

Hm....any advice for making Yuuko's outfit? I may just come as an xxxHolic version of her, though. Depends on what I can get done or buy in time. I prefer to make them, though. And I make all my stuff by hand. I can't afford a sewing machine yet. xD
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

hellangel

Quote from: ovtrlan on March 04, 2008, 12:29:56 AM
Hm....any advice for making Yuuko's outfit? I may just come as an xxxHolic version of her, though. Depends on what I can get done or buy in time. I prefer to make them, though. And I make all my stuff by hand. I can't afford a sewing machine yet. xD

sure. WHICH Yuuko outfit? (she wears a different one each time she makes an appearance! that stylish witch...XD)

also, my tsubasa group is bowing out this year. we've just got too much going on this year to get the tsubasa entirely up and running (our Fai D., especially, and our CELES group is basically pointless without Fai D. ^^;;).

oh well. i guess that means no Fai D. background story spoilers for people XD

instead~ Say hello to Subaru! ((me!)) My would-have-been Ashura-ou and would-have-been Fai D. might reappear as the two Mokona again~
Upcoming events:

hellangel

actually~ i've changed my mind. I'll be Yuui since I've only worn him a total of 4 hours before.

so spoilers might still happen XD (just don't ask if you don't want to know...)
Upcoming events:

Ino13

Quote from: hellangel on March 03, 2008, 08:01:29 PM
Quote from: Ino13 on March 03, 2008, 07:16:56 PM

noted, but feel free to come just for fun anyway ^__^
I'll try to drop by in a different cosplay.
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

ovtrlan

Quote from: hellangel on March 05, 2008, 03:51:00 AM
Quote from: ovtrlan on March 04, 2008, 12:29:56 AM

sure. WHICH Yuuko outfit? (she wears a different one each time she makes an appearance! that stylish witch...XD)

also, my tsubasa group is bowing out this year. we've just got too much going on this year to get the tsubasa entirely up and running (our Fai D., especially, and our CELES group is basically pointless without Fai D. ^^;;).

oh well. i guess that means no Fai D. background story spoilers for people XD

instead~ Say hello to Subaru! ((me!)) My would-have-been Ashura-ou and would-have-been Fai D. might reappear as the two Mokona again~
xD What's the easiest one to make? Think I could get away with a simple kimono pattern as long as I had the hair, pale skin, Mokona and pipe?
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

hellangel

Quote from: ovtrlan on March 06, 2008, 07:22:21 PMxD What's the easiest one to make? Think I could get away with a simple kimono pattern as long as I had the hair, pale skin, Mokona and pipe?

+ obnoxious attitude XD
Upcoming events:

Mizumi Hanashimi

Hey!  ;D

I'm new to this whole cosplay gathering thing...but I'm excited!  I will most likely be attending in my Sakura cosplay (the final battle costume in CCS movie 2, the one with the void card).  I don't know how long I'll be attending the con, since my mom is driving me from Oakland, and her birthday's on Monday...but I am 99% sure I can make Sunday morning; even if I stay only one night, it'll be Saturday night.  Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let y'all know I'll try my hardest to be there!  Thanks!  ;D

hellangel

Quote from: Mizumi Hanashimi on March 08, 2008, 12:18:10 AMI'm new to this whole cosplay gathering thing...but I'm excited!  I will most likely be attending in my Sakura cosplay (the final battle costume in CCS movie 2, the one with the void card).  I don't know how long I'll be attending the con, since my mom is driving me from Oakland, and her birthday's on Monday...but I am 99% sure I can make Sunday morning; even if I stay only one night, it'll be Saturday night.  Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let y'all know I'll try my hardest to be there!  Thanks!  ;D

Yay! You've been added~ hope to see you there!
Upcoming events:

Mizumi Hanashimi

Quote from: hellangel on March 08, 2008, 02:53:09 AM
Yay! You've been added~ hope to see you there!

Yay!  Thank you!  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Here's a pic of me as Sakura a couple years ago at Yaoi-con.  I don't have a profile on Cosplay.com, but thet's where this pic is posted (it's in EuroBeat King's uncategorized photos).  Anyone who's interested, feel free to take a look.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/894756/

Erudito

Hey everyone, I'm the guy that Hellangel was talking about who was thinking of going as either Watanuki (xxxholic) or Icchan (Angelic Layer).

I'm wearing my Watanuki at Sakura con in a week so when I get back I'll post pictures and gather opinions.

senritsu

i think this may be the first in a long line of years that i cant go as seishiro san

so unless someone can think of anyone with orange hair, then i'm out this year

T_T

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.