All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

hellangel

Quote from: senritsu on March 20, 2008, 11:10:51 AM
i think this may be the first in a long line of years that i cant go as seishiro san

so unless someone can think of anyone with orange hair, then i'm out this year

T_T

but seishioru-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ;_____; (you've never come before! :<)

oh wellz. you can come to hang out anyway :D
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

hellangel

another Ashura added to the list (Tsubasa).

What do you guys think about inviting the Code Geass people over? :D
Upcoming events:

senritsu

i miiiight come by as fai

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

yay! <3

list updated
code geass invited~
Upcoming events:

Evangelion Xgouki

Ah, the CLAMP thread is active again  :).  Roy here (or Bishie Roy if you've been to Yaoi Con/Fanime Yaoi Con Events  ;) ).  Depending on the gathering schedule, I might be coming again as Kurogane for a day.  I'm currently working on upgrading my boot covers and changing the chest piece over to pleather (thinking about removing the rope X's between each panel...not final yet).

hellangel

Quote from: Evangelion Xgouki on March 24, 2008, 01:32:58 AM
Ah, the CLAMP thread is active again  :).  Roy here (or Bishie Roy if you've been to Yaoi Con/Fanime Yaoi Con Events  ;) ).  Depending on the gathering schedule, I might be coming again as Kurogane for a day.  I'm currently working on upgrading my boot covers and changing the chest piece over to pleather (thinking about removing the rope X's between each panel...not final yet).

haha, alive with 41+ members! we're going to be biiig this year.

Added~ how will you keep the panels together without the x latching? (at least, historically, the panels were strung together) I feel like some design interest/detail will be lost without the x latching, also =/
Upcoming events:

kuroi

Ahaha, I need more cosplay ideas like I need another hole in my head, but DAMNIT YOU GUYS ARE TEMPTING ME.

...I might be an absolutely retarded dork and try to do Kyle...
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

hellangel

Quote from: kuroi on March 25, 2008, 11:41:48 AM
Ahaha, I need more cosplay ideas like I need another hole in my head, but DAMNIT YOU GUYS ARE TEMPTING ME.

...I might be an absolutely retarded dork and try to do Kyle...

do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

the magic of CLAMP compels youuuuuu
Upcoming events:

Evangelion Xgouki

Quote from: hellangel on March 24, 2008, 01:35:56 PM
haha, alive with 41+ members! we're going to be biiig this year.

Added~ how will you keep the panels together without the x latching? (at least, historically, the panels were strung together) I feel like some design interest/detail will be lost without the x latching, also =/

The entire top piece (except the shoulder pieces) is made from one piece of pleather with the red 'panel edges' sewn on to make it look like individual panels (have to do it all by hand so the stitching doesn't show and is spaced enough).

hellangel

Quote from: Evangelion Xgouki on March 26, 2008, 03:48:32 PMThe entire top piece (except the shoulder pieces) is made from one piece of pleather with the red 'panel edges' sewn on to make it look like individual panels (have to do it all by hand so the stitching doesn't show and is spaced enough).

Haha, that's cheating so clever XD
I think...you should do the x-latching so that it's less obvious that it's one panel with sewn-on edging. Visually, it'll make sense and give a better impression of being individually strung together.
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Went through the entire thread because...I can. Some things:

Quote from: Punkbuster on February 10, 2008, 10:14:35 PM
Is anybody here going to go to the B&W Ball? I got a different dress for it, but I'll be Clamped out for the Ball too. XD

AWESOME. What are you wearing, if I may ask? I haven't decided what to wear yet =/

Chloe, I noticed that I somehow left you off the list. I guess I was waiting for confirmation from your group? Anyway, I'm going to put you on the list~ just drop us a note if you feel the need to change ^__^

Upcoming events:

Punkbuster

Quote from: hellangel on March 26, 2008, 08:24:57 PM
Went through the entire thread because...I can. Some things:

Quote from: Punkbuster on February 10, 2008, 10:14:35 PM
Is anybody here going to go to the B&W Ball? I got a different dress for it, but I'll be Clamped out for the Ball too. XD

AWESOME. What are you wearing, if I may ask? I haven't decided what to wear yet =/

I gotta get pics for it SO BADLY. It's strapless, but really flowy at the bottom. I wish I had a decent camera, but I only have a cell phone camera. The bust area is white, and the skirt portion is black, with white loose panels. Sounds weird, but it's awesome in person. I'll see about posting pics soon-ish.

I was also going to do a small pair of Clover wings to go with it, and I can't decide on Oruha's hair or Suu's hair.

hellangel

Quote from: Punkbuster on March 27, 2008, 01:53:23 AMI was also going to do a small pair of Clover wings to go with it, and I can't decide on Oruha's hair or Suu's hair.

it's probably be less hot with Suu's hair =/ depends on how it goes with the dress, I suppose...
Upcoming events:

mangalover0410

I am very sorry to say that all of the MKR cosplays belonging to me, Lyniarel, and trombonegirl92 are not going to be doing our intended costumes this year. v_v we ran out of time to make the costumes. XP oh well. maybe next year.
Life is pain highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
-The Princess Bride

hellangel

Quote from: mangalover0410 on March 29, 2008, 10:05:14 PM
I am very sorry to say that all of the MKR cosplays belonging to me, Lyniarel, and trombonegirl92 are not going to be doing our intended costumes this year. v_v we ran out of time to make the costumes. XP oh well. maybe next year.

s'okay~ feel free to drop by anyway!! ^__^
Upcoming events:

samcarter

I'll be coming as Umi from Rayearth.  8)
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

Liars Dice

I'm cosplaying Saito from Zero No Tsukaima, and I'm looking for a Lelouch/Zero (Geass) cosplayer. Anyone get the pun?

hellangel

Quote from: Liars Dice on April 07, 2008, 07:19:55 PM
I'm cosplaying Saito from Zero No Tsukaima, and I'm looking for a Lelouch/Zero (Geass) cosplayer. Anyone get the pun?

pft, because "Zero No Tsukaima" translates to "Familiar of Zero" or "Friend of Zero" or something like that?
Upcoming events:

Devi 1313

Hehe, I don't remember if I posted this but I'm Devi 1313 from the cosplay.com forums so you can merge those if you want!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

hellangel

Quote from: Nana on April 09, 2008, 04:52:28 PM
Hehe, I don't remember if I posted this but I'm Devi 1313 from the cosplay.com forums so you can merge those if you want!

lol, i have you down twice then XD *changes*
Upcoming events: