All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

ININ

hellangel and everyone, let's talk about the lunch and picnic event after we take pics XD  IIFC, many of us want to eat at the con area.  I have no preferences where we eat lunch.  I'm open.  Start the suggestions  :D

Lakari

Hiyas, I am uh...changing my CLAMP costume yet again...XD. Why can't I stop changing my mind, why??! Anyways I will be coming as Euphemia Li Britannia from this picture: http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z299/Lakari_chan/?action=view&current=AnimePaperscans_Code-Geass_wingss21.jpg ^^;. So yea, I'll be representing Code Geass at least, hopefully I won't change the costume again. I can't really maneuver very well with the dress, so I'll prolly be sticking around the con center to eat and stuffs.
I love candy, I love sugar, I love to be a chuchu forever~ XD

hellangel

Quote from: Lakari on April 22, 2008, 07:33:44 PMI will be coming as Euphemia Li Britannia

GORGEOUS. you got a Suzaku with you? 
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Lakari

Noes...we need to jack one from the Code Geass gathering XD.

hellangel

Quote from: Lakari on April 23, 2008, 09:32:45 AM
Noes...we need to jack one from the Code Geass gathering XD.

Hehe. I think I'll make my bro be Suzaku. (BUT HE IS SHORT XD)

The list is so loooong! I'm so excited! *squeeeeeee*
Upcoming events:

hellangel

since i'm doing a photoshoot with a group earlier that morning, i might come as real!fai instead.

or C.C.

Hm.
Upcoming events:

Rei-Rei

Depending on last minute changes and when I want to wear the costume... I might be there as C.C. ^^

hellangel

Quote from: Rei-Rei on April 29, 2008, 07:52:54 AM
Depending on last minute changes and when I want to wear the costume... I might be there as C.C. ^^

Yay! *adds* For motivation.

Removing myself as C.C.
I have a photoshoot earlier in the morning with maggifan & friends, and I realized that getting cleaned up with all the blood/makeup off in time to be C.C. for the CLAMP gathering won't really work. ^^;;
Upcoming events:

Rei-Rei

Quote from: hellangel on April 29, 2008, 04:56:16 PM
Quote from: Rei-Rei on April 29, 2008, 07:52:54 AM

Yay! *adds* For motivation.

Removing myself as C.C.
I have a photoshoot earlier in the morning with maggifan & friends, and I realized that getting cleaned up with all the blood/makeup off in time to be C.C. for the CLAMP gathering won't really work. ^^;;
Oh yeah, and if I really do end up going as C.C. on that day, it's likely that I'll drag Makou (he's on the forums) with me as my Lelouch.

Evangelion Xgouki

Aaandddd the upgrades are done  ;D.  Man, it's so much easier to move around now compared to foam board  :P.  Not to mention much easier to get on (and off...for Yaoi Con events  ;) ).  If only I had time to upgrade the sword...

Vasyenka

Quote from: Evangelion Xgouki on April 30, 2008, 09:16:15 AM
Aaandddd the upgrades are done  ;D.  Man, it's so much easier to move around now compared to foam board  :P.  Not to mention much easier to get on (and off...for Yaoi Con events  ;) ).  If only I had time to upgrade the sword...
Heeey, I think I know you~ :3

This thread reminds me that I need to stop procrastinating and work on my Fai cosplay. Urk.
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Oniko

I'm so excited, I love code geass.  Glad to be seeing some people there as them.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Lakari

Oh where oh where has my Suzaku gone, oh where oh where can he be~? XD All the C.C have a Lulu, but it's so hard to find a Suzaku? =O, I just got my blue contacts for Euphie banzai! Less than a month to go guys!

samcarter

for the code geass gathering I'll be CC but I have no Lulu  :(  its my first fanime alone this year *sigh* ho well, I'm sure I'll have all the more fun though.  Maybe I'll just have to dress one of my dolls as Zero :)
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

hellangel

Quote from: samcarter on April 30, 2008, 08:47:28 PM
for the code geass gathering I'll be CC but I have no Lulu  :(  its my first fanime alone this year *sigh* ho well, I'm sure I'll have all the more fun though.  Maybe I'll just have to dress one of my dolls as Zero :)

I'll be at Code Geass as C.C. also!

Will you be at the CLAMP gathering as CC as well?
Upcoming events:

Rei-Rei

Sorry. =(
I found out that I'm going to be a lolita girl that day.
I probably will end up not going as CC on Sunday after all.

ININ

I purchased a sword online for my Syaoran cosplay.  It's not the exact sword in the series.  It's good enough for my cosplay  :D

Unfortunately, the Fanime 2008 Weapons policy prohibits steel swords sharp or dull inside the con.  It looks like I bring my sword for the gathering outside the con only.  If you're bringing a weapon, it's worth reading:  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,9530.0.html

Ree

Looks like i will have the budget to join you as chi in her backery outfit:)

hellangel

Quote from: ININ on May 02, 2008, 01:56:22 PMIt looks like I bring my sword for the gathering outside the con only.

Technically, "con" includes ALL GROUNDS inside AND out. Technically. *coughs*

Quote from: Ree on May 02, 2008, 08:11:20 PM
Looks like i will have the budget to join you as chi in her backery outfit:)

YAY!!
Upcoming events:

ININ

A rover is going to come to the fountains and ask me to put my sword back in my hotel room . . . and during a cosplay gathering?  *sniff, sniff*  I don't want to carry my Mokona anymore ~~