ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Punkbuster

Maybe the VK was a mistype? I've posted in the wrong threads before lol.

BTW, I'm not sure if I'll do Suu, but I'm going to do Oruha instead from Clover.

I hate these dillemas. Which to wear? White or black? I

'm betting on Oruha, cuz it's FLASHY/SMECKSY. It's not a totally accurate outfit, but it's fitting for her character. XD

hellangel

sorry for the delay! updated~
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Avairrianna

I'm going as a random persocom from Chobits but I wont be at the gathering but I'll be walking around Saturday wearing a black and White polka-dot dress with black persocom ears if anyone sees me! ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

ININ

I'm going to take pics and cosplay.  I share group shots, action shots, and gag shots =)  Remember we must have an all CLAMP group shot which was missing at AX'06  :D

hellangel

Hey, Everyone!

I'm heading off to con this evening, so any additional changes won't make it onto the master list starting from...hm...well...NOW!

See you all at con!!

BE THERE.

~We're Magical. We're Beautiful. Basically, We're CLAMP~
Upcoming events:

ININ

CLAMP cosplay pics are coming soon.  Thank you for waiting.

hellangel

also. SORRY I WAS EPICALLY LATE ;___;

...i sorta fell asleep after my shift...;___;...and woke up AT 10 AM...and went OH NOES D:

...yeah.

again in 2009?? yes???
Upcoming events:

yumicchi88

I will definitely join next year! i was so mad at myself when i saw you guys' gathering!!
syaoran for sure!!!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

BunofGovt

The gathering was awesome!  I want to join next year!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Punkbuster

I'm going of course!!! Plus, I'm trying to brainwash my roomie to come too. XD

It's working so far. XD

Yunri-Chan

Here are some photos from the gathering, it was really fun this year! <3
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

hellangel

List on the front page has been cleared & the subject line renamed for 2009. So, those of you who have announced you characters, you have been added to the new list.

I figure it'll keep less clutter on the forums if we just use the same thread (iunno. if this doesn't work I'll move 2009 to a new thread).

YAY PICTURES.

My Celes Kingdom group shall be coming to '09 for SURE.

I shall also be bringing SPECIAL "treats." OM NOM NOM.
Upcoming events:

yumicchi88

two of my friends are joining again this year, with fai's costume re-made and she will have a staff!
Her boyfriend will probably join in as kurogane, if she can finish his costume by then!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Punkbuster

Quote from: hellangel on June 06, 2008, 11:27:19 AM
List on the front page has been cleared & the subject line renamed for 2009. So, those of you who have announced you characters, you have been added to the new list.

I figure it'll keep less clutter on the forums if we just use the same thread (iunno. if this doesn't work I'll move 2009 to a new thread).

YAY PICTURES.

My Celes Kingdom group shall be coming to '09 for SURE.

I shall also be bringing SPECIAL "treats." OM NOM NOM.

I'll be Oruha again. This year I have time to make the wings at least. XD I like the idea of keeping the thread since you're actually taking care of the first post!

So, we get to raid your fridge?? NOMNOMNOM.

Yunri-Chan

I'll be bringing some form of Sakura-chan (Tsubasa) next year~
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

ININ

We're planning 2009 already?!?  Wow, that's fast ^__^  Count me in as Syaoran.

The CLAMP gathering pics are completed.  Thank you so much for waiting XD  The link is temporary because the gathering pics are combined with the rest of the cosplay pics on my main webpage.  Enjoy!

http://fanime2008clamp.innovateinfinitely.com

The CLAMP gathering was full of fun-ness.  Yeah, I was late too.  My reason is I was at Tabletop Gaming to 4am playing Betrayal at the House on Hill.

Vasyenka

Awesome pictures! Heh heh, I've been looking for the FaixMokona pose~ x3

(I was the shortest Fai who was insane enough to wear all three coats and nearly passed out from the heat~ D: )

As for '09? I'd like to participate as well, but I have no idea as who yet... ^^;
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

hellangel

Quote from: Vasyenka on June 06, 2008, 06:28:45 PM
Awesome pictures! Heh heh, I've been looking for the FaixMokona pose~ x3

(I was the shortest Fai who was insane enough to wear all three coats and nearly passed out from the heat~ D: )

Eheh...I'm a little worried for that for our Celes Group...^^;;

Maybe we should have the gathering inside?? But the fountains are magical...?
Upcoming events:

MidnightRosebud

Oh! My friends and I are planning on going as the Clow/Sakura Cards from CardCaptor Sakura next year.

Uhmmm...I'm going to be attempting the Mirror Card, VoodooKyoko will be the Wood Card, Ga-san will be Light Card I believe, and her friend will be Dark Card. Plus, Authentic-cheese is toying with the idea of being the Shot Card, and we're trying to convice Fanime_lo-ve to be the Glow Card, but she hasn't decided yet. Also, we're trying to get another friend to go as the Shadow Card because it's the most likely thing he'll dress in as a Clow/Sakura Card.  :P
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy