All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

hellangel

Quote from: iKuraudo on August 25, 2008, 11:24:20 PM
Great, something came up and I'm unable to attend the gathering or get my costume in time at all.
I'm having ordering issues..

Sorry everyone, wished I could have make it.

awww

feel free to drop by even if you aren't in-cosplay ^__^
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ININ

Are there any CLAMP attending Yaoi Con Fri Sep 26-Sun Sep 28?  A few cosplayers are organizing a Tsubasa Chronicles Tokyo Revelations gathering  :)

Phantom Roxas

hellangel

Quote from: ININ on September 22, 2008, 01:06:24 PM
Are there any CLAMP attending Yaoi Con Fri Sep 26-Sun Sep 28?  A few cosplayers are organizing a Tsubasa Chronicles Tokyo Revelations gathering  :)

That sounds awesome! I've got a Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations cast for Saturday. We've got:
+Kamui
+Subaru
+Seishirou (shhh pretend he's part of Acid Tokyo XD)
+Fuuma
+Fai
+Kurogane
forget about Syaoran/Sakura for now, mmkay?

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on September 22, 2008, 06:49:20 PM
I might go as Mao.

*adds you to the fanime cast list*
Upcoming events:

Evangelion Xgouki

I'll be at Yaoi Con, but my regular Kurogane cosplay will be used for...other purposes. 

moogles1989

im finishing up my zashiki warashi costume now!

hellangel

Upcoming events:

hellangel

*updated*
four characters and two more series are being represented!
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Jazqui

I'm doing hikaru, one of the artbook dress versions.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

MikoChika

somebody should dress their little child or baby as a mokona. XD!!  it would be so adorable!!!
Please, don't feed the moogle.

ININ

hellangel

I REMEMBER THIS. IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER XD (mokona finally ate too much and had a growth spurt..haha...)
Upcoming events:

ININ

Rei-Rei

Sorry guys. =\
If I haven't said this already, I'm not sure... I probably won't be showing up due to 044570573048 different reasons.

hellangel

Quote from: Rei-Rei on November 26, 2008, 05:43:28 PM
Sorry guys. =\
If I haven't said this already, I'm not sure... I probably won't be showing up due to 044570573048 different reasons.

oh noez! well, drop by if you do end up being able to make it, even if you're not in cosplay ^__^
Upcoming events:

Yunri-Chan

Hiiii you guys, I haven't posted here in a while xD I always lurk. *creeper*

Hellangelllllu, can you change my status to Artbook Blossom dress? I'm not sure what it's called (link). x3;;; I'm still tentative about doing it since it looks like hell to make + I don't know anyone else doing that version LOL ..

Also, I'd like to put in my vote to have this gathering on Saturday around noon instead of Sunday~ With the masquerade (prolly) on Sunday, I know the people participating would have to leave and change right after the gathering ends for judging and all that. And I was personally planning to cosplay Tsubasa all of & only Saturday/the non-masq day. 8D *selfish vote*

Baaaaahhh I'm so excited!
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

hellangel

Quote from: Yunri-Chan on November 27, 2008, 12:58:19 PM
Hellangelllllu, can you change my status to Artbook Blossom dress?

no problem! ah, the syaoran-flower-hippie spread :D

Quote from: Yunri-Chan on November 27, 2008, 12:58:19 PMAlso, I'd like to put in my vote to have this gathering on Saturday around noon instead of Sunday~ With the masquerade (prolly) on Sunday, I know the people participating would have to leave and change right after the gathering ends for judging and all that. And I was personally planning to cosplay Tsubasa all of & only Saturday/the non-masq day. 8D *selfish vote*

no worries, i am TOTALLY going to schedule it for non-masq day. i just don't know yet if masq is going to go back to sunday, as usual >__< (cos/masq people usually never reply emails/pms until waaay closer to con ;__; *knows this cuz i've tried to contact, lol -__-*)

Quote from: Yunri-Chan on November 27, 2008, 12:58:19 PMBaaaaahhh I'm so excited!

ME TOOOO ZOMG.
Upcoming events:

hellangel

added: Sumomo (Chobits)
Upcoming events: