All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

RurouniKarly

I'll be doing Freya and my friend Jenny will be doing Chii.

Yunri-Chan

Quote from: hellangel on November 27, 2008, 01:25:22 PM
no problem! ah, the syaoran-flower-hippie spread :D

LOL Yeah; that's one of the reasons I can't ask any of my friends to cosplay them, because I already know they're going to say no. *angsttt* lawlll

Quote from: hellangel on November 27, 2008, 01:25:22 PMno worries, i am TOTALLY going to schedule it for non-masq day. i just don't know yet if masq is going to go back to sunday, as usual >__< (cos/masq people usually never reply emails/pms until waaay closer to con ;__; *knows this cuz i've tried to contact, lol -__-*)

Ohh yayyy~ that's good then, works perfectly for me then! :3 Oh I see; I don't know if they're bringing any high-profile bands this year... they come out with that kind of info in like April, right?
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

hellangel

Quote from: Yunri-Chan on November 29, 2008, 06:57:13 PMLOL Yeah; that's one of the reasons I can't ask any of my friends to cosplay them, because I already know they're going to say no. *angsttt* lawlll

but but CLAMP is pretty ;__;

Quote from: Yunri-Chan on November 29, 2008, 06:57:13 PMOhh yayyy~ that's good then, works perfectly for me then! :3 Oh I see; I don't know if they're bringing any high-profile bands this year... they come out with that kind of info in like April, right?

hopefully we'll know at least which DAY masq will be muuuuuch earlier than that ;__;

---

Chi & Freya added!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ININ

Gaa!  I'm so far behind in Tsubasa Chronicles manga.  Volumes 15-19 are backordered at Right Stuf ;__;

yamaneko

>O What happened to Angelic Layer?? >.< Will come as Mao if schedule/budget allows for it ^^; Or Yuzuriha from X/1999
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

hellangel

Quote from: yamaneko on December 12, 2008, 07:21:17 PM
>O What happened to Angelic Layer?? >.< Will come as Mao if schedule/budget allows for it ^^;

I don't add series until there's someone to represent it. Looks like it's you! :D
Upcoming events:

yamaneko

Lol, go me! xDD; I was originally planning Sakura (Infinity ver.) but. . . eh :P Guess the idea just kinda died somewhere along the way ^^;

Btw, can you put me down as Nekoi Yuzuriha under X/1999 as well? Cuz I don't know exactly which one I'll wear to gathering yet, but I'll try to change somewhere in the middle and hopefully bring both ^^
Stephie Z.

hellangel

Quote from: yamaneko on December 12, 2008, 08:45:47 PM
Lol, go me! xDD; I was originally planning Sakura (Infinity ver.) but. . . eh :P Guess the idea just kinda died somewhere along the way ^^;

Btw, can you put me down as Nekoi Yuzuriha under X/1999 as well? Cuz I don't know exactly which one I'll wear to gathering yet, but I'll try to change somewhere in the middle and hopefully bring both ^^

YAY X/1999

*adds*
Upcoming events:

yamaneko

I know; X/1999 is SOOO underappreciated!!! >_< I <3 Nataku -^^-
Stephie Z.

MidnightRosebud

Slight change in CLAMP Clow Cards!
VoodooKyoko: Big Card
Authentic-cheese: Sakura Kinomoto (Thunder Card-Capture Outfit)
Fanime_lo-ve: Rain Card
Ga-san's friend: Dark Card

Plus, three more friends will be joining us as the Little Card, Snow Card, and Erase Card(tenative (?))

Thanks! ^.^/
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

hellangel

Upcoming events:

MidnightRosebud

Thank you so very much!! ^__^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

hellangel

Upcoming events:

konataFTW

there's a bigger chance that i would go as ccs sakura sealed card princess unless the gathering is on the same day as the masquerade ._. then i would go as a self-designed gothic tomoyo from tsubasa... so i would edit this msg as soon as i know the official gathering list...
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

hellangel

Quote from: konataFTW on January 06, 2009, 09:37:05 PM
there's a bigger chance that i would go as ccs sakura sealed card princess unless the gathering is on the same day as the masquerade ._. then i would go as a self-designed gothic tomoyo from tsubasa... so i would edit this msg as soon as i know the official gathering list...

it's going to be on not-masq day ^__^
Upcoming events:

samcarter

put me down as Umi from Rayearth. *nod*
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

hellangel

done~

also, Masq is supposedly on Saturday, so this gathering is going to be scheduled for Sunday (is that alright?). time suggestions? last year 10 AM was too early; a few have asked for 11 AM this year...
Upcoming events:

namineartbook

Some form of artbook sakura or oto sakura. ^.^

hellangel

Upcoming events:

namineartbook

Okay, for sure artbook Sakura. More like dvd cover sakura. Thank you! ^.^