Okay, for sure artbook Sakura. More like dvd cover sakura. Thank you! ^.^

of tsubasa?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

namineartbook

AngelKawaii

you can add me as yuuko to xxxholic.

hellangel

biggish update! angelic layer being represented, yay!
Upcoming events:

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: hellangel on January 19, 2009, 12:18:15 AM
biggish update! angelic layer being represented, yay!

Go Angelic Layer! \^o^/
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

hellangel

Just a heads up: I'm out-of-the-country until 2/4. I might not be able to update anything until then.

Sorry for the inconveniance~
Upcoming events:

hellangel

For those of you who aren't on Cosplay.com, we're discussing the time of the gathering. It has to be Sunday because Lunarloop's Infinity cast has other obligations for Masquerade-day ^^;

it looks like Code Geass is going to be at 1 PM...that's like...in the middle of everything...I think we were looking to scheduling CLAMP at 11 AM, since a lot of people didn't come until around 10:30-11 AMish (*is guilty ^^;*)...

Time suggestions?
Upcoming events:

hellangel

also, list updated :3
Upcoming events:

Yaminogame

I will be Piffle world Sakura most likely. If not I will be default Tsubasa Sakura.

Yunri-Chan

^ Aw, yay Piffle! I love that version of Sakura (cosplayed it last year) ~

Anyway, helluangel~ would you mind switching my status to the white gown artbook version of Sakura instead? Sorry for the change of heart; I decided to delay the cherry blossom gown for next year when I'll have a matching Tomoyo~ Plus I already began on the white gown version, so I don't think I'll be backing out xD
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

hellangel

No worries~ changed & updated!
Upcoming events:

Yaminogame

I noticed you have me listed as Yami and Yaminogame.

hellangel

Quote from: Yaminogame on February 17, 2009, 05:51:22 PM
I noticed you have me listed as Yami and Yaminogame.

I decided it was legit to list your clone, too. 'Cuz, y'know, everyone has one in Tsubasa XD
Upcoming events:

ININ

Quote from: hellangel on February 08, 2009, 11:47:19 PM
For those of you who aren't on Cosplay.com, we're discussing the time of the gathering. It has to be Sunday because Lunarloop's Infinity cast has other obligations for Masquerade-day ^^;

it looks like Code Geass is going to be at 1 PM...that's like...in the middle of everything...I think we were looking to scheduling CLAMP at 11 AM, since a lot of people didn't come until around 10:30-11 AMish (*is guilty ^^;*)...

Time suggestions?

11am works for me  :)

Eri Kagami

I'll probably join in as Nadeshiko Kinomoto from Card Captor Sakura.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

hellangel

by consensus of people on the Cosplay.com forum, gathering has been scheduled to be 11 AM (since Code Geass will be at 1 PM).

feel free to comment if you have any objections/suggestions ^__^
Upcoming events:

morgaine

So, Code Geass will definitely be separate from the CLAMP gathering?  I really don't see a problem with combining the two, since this gathering has a Code Geass section...  I was kinda confused, at first, when I saw this gathering and the one for CG ^^;;;  But, if it's decided already, then that's ok ^-^
Fanime 2019
TBD

hellangel

in the past, Code Geass and CLAMP were on separate days, since people wanted to attend Code Geass and then come as something different for CLAMP. this year it seems that they are going to coincide; I need to talk to the Code Geass coordinator about merging gatherings, or maybe have our gathering go into theirs and then split off...?

I don't know if the CG thread on Fanime Forums is active...is the Cosplay.com one?
Upcoming events:

morgaine

Oh really?  Maybe splitting off would be a good idea, for those signed up on THIS thread, but then the others who want to attend both gatherings as different characters would have to be taken into consideration, as well...

I don't think the one here is that active, and as far as I know, there isn't one on on cosplay.com :/
Fanime 2019
TBD