All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

samcarter

I was planing on attending both but guess when the time comes I'll just opt to be my code geass character instead of representing Magic Knights Rayerth as Umi
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

hellangel

...is it even still happening, then? o__o (Code Geass)

Well, I've officially submitted our (CLAMP gathering) info to BSaphire to put on the gathering schedule, soooo...if Code Geass is happening or whatever, hopefully whoever's coordinating that will contact me? (I'm not sure who's running Code Geass anymore...wahhhh sorry -__-)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

morgaine

Ahh, I hope it's still hapenning!  I'll go and try to revive the thread >.<;;

If not, then I could attend the CLAMP gathering as my CG character (Empress Tianzi).
Fanime 2019
TBD

hellangel

Quote from: kannazuki on March 01, 2009, 11:31:26 PM
Ahh, I hope it's still hapenning!  I'll go and try to revive the thread >.<;;

Ohh good, you can act as our liaison :D

Quote from: samcarter on March 01, 2009, 10:44:12 PM
I was planing on attending both but guess when the time comes I'll just opt to be my code geass character instead of representing Magic Knights Rayerth as Umi

I'll keep you as Umi for now until we get things sorted out with Code Geass :)
Upcoming events:

morgaine

So, according to shireikan_sakura, the Code Geass gathering will be separate.  Most likely @ 1 PM on Sunday (since there isn't a permanent time, as of yet).  I guess those who were planning on attending both won't have to worry about changing their plans ^-^ 
Fanime 2019
TBD

hellangel

I read a few posts, isn't it still set for Saturday?

Either way, the two won't conflict (much) :) I'll leave us to be at 11 AM so that those who are attending CLAMP and CG in different cosplays can dash and change if need-be~
Upcoming events:

Yunri-Chan

It should be Saturday, I think they got mixed up; someone in that thread posted (cross-quoting here):

Quote from: kannazuki on March 02, 2009, 02:04:34 PM
Ohh, good! ^-^  So this will be separate.  I believe that the CLAMP gathering will be @ 11 AM on Sunday.  I don't mind the current time for CG, and if everyone is ok with it, maybe it would be best to make it a permanent time..?

Since I'm not going to that gathering I'd feel a bit odd popping in and correcting them, but hellangel, maybe you should clarify things before they finalize plans & send in a time to BSaphire?

Wait, scratch that, they changed it to Sunday way before on page 3 (on the CG thread):

Quote from: shireikan_sakura on February 05, 2009, 10:36:38 AM
Quote from: konataFTW on January 31, 2009, 09:58:21 PM
MAH!
I could wear either my Nunnally or Kaguya outfits, depending on which day you're gunna do the gathering...
I do strongly suggest either saturday or sunday because those two days are busy and more people would be able to attend the gathering and more people would come to take pictures... but the Naruto gathering is in the way and so is the masquerade on saturday... how about you move the time? like from 1 pm to 3pm or smt, that way everyone would agree since Naruto is on 1pm and masquerade is usually done at night right?

OMG BE NUNNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to change it to Sunday as for now, same time though.

But even if it was an intentional change, you may want to make sure they know the two gatherings are on different days if they stick to their current plan.

Wait scratch all of that, I mixed it up. xDDDD; There was nothing wrong, both gatherings are on Sunday. Okay. Although a bit of clarifying never hurts anyone. Whoo, sorry about that xD
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

hellangel

aye aye, i'm on it~
Upcoming events:

morgaine

Well, I might stop by this gathering, then attend the separate one for Code Geass as well, since I'll (most likely) be wearing the same costume for the entire day~~ ^-^
Fanime 2019
TBD

hellangel

Quote from: samcarter on March 01, 2009, 10:44:12 PM

So now that we've figured out that CLAMP is at 11 AM and CG is at 1 PM, which will you be at CLAMP?
Upcoming events:

morgaine

I'm planing on being Empress Tianzi at both gatherings ^-^  I'll see if my little sis wants to come along as Lelouch~
Fanime 2019
TBD

hellangel

updated..i've added your sister for incentive to come, kukuku..

samcarter, let me know if i need to change your character for the CLAMP gathering ;)
Upcoming events:

morgaine

Hehe ^-^  If my group's other CG cosplayers have their costumes ready in time, I'll drag 'em with me, too~
Fanime 2019
TBD

iKuraudo

I'm going. ^^;
Going as Scheinzel El Britannia (Lelouch's other brother.) from Code Geass.

ININ

I'm caught up on the Tsubasa Chronicles manga.  It's really, really good ^__^  If your behind, find time to catch up.  I need to upgrade my Syaoran cosplay.

kahira

i will be there as Freya and bring my friend Chibikkoda maybe as Sumomo <- she's still deciding @.@
[COLOR="DimGray"]Planning for AX09

+ + +
黑叽/Black Chi (Freya) :: Chobits
初音/Miku :: Vocaloid
安碧城/AnBiCheng :: ChangAnHuanYe
玖蘭樞/Kaname :: Vampire Knight
+ + +
[/COLOR]

hellangel

Upcoming events:

chibikkoda

hi, i'm with Kahira :3
i'm actually gonna b there as Tomoyo Hime from Tsubasa :3
Fanimecon/AX/Comicon/PMX
Cassandra Cain- Batgirl
WIS Miku- Fanart Vocaloid
Lyra- Pokemon
Dialga- Pokemon Gijinka
Kodona
etc.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

ININ

My first Syaoran upgrade is the boots from the latest manga =)