All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

Yaminogame

Hopefully I can finish piffle world sakura in time. I need to make the top and hat. Syaoran doesn't look like his jacket will be finished...

Kimiko

Alrighty, my daughter Keiko will be there as a CCS Sakura! I won't be able to revive my Sumomo for this year though.
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Eri Kagami

If all goes well, I may go as Karen Kasumi from the X/1999 tv series.

hellangel

added~! (you've cosplayed her before, right? your karen cosplay is beautiful ^__^)
Upcoming events:

hellangel

list updated with some cosplay.com members~
Upcoming events:

StrawberryNeko

sailor fortune and i are nearly done with our costumes! we're trying really hard to finish our costumes for this gathering! ill try to get some progress pictures if anyone is interested

MikoChika

oh no! still no mokonas?! i just got back from a local con, and there were two baby mokonas there XD it was so adorable.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

hellangel

large cast update~

well, we had one mokona, but the latest update has changed her to...meiling from CCS, haha. baby mokona? how adorable!

what do you guys think about moving the gathering to 10:30 to leave more buffer space between CLAMP and Code Geass? (I'd say 10 AM, but that was too early last year...? Although, I can most def make it that time this year since I don't have ANY obligations in the early morning anymore, mwahahaha.)
Upcoming events:

ININ

For me, 10:30 is tight because the Bleach gathering is at 11:30.

Somewhat good news.  I didn't find the Syaoran boots with the three belt buckles :(  I did find a pair Syaoran wore during the early manga chapters.  No more military boots for me.  Yay!

Knight of Infinity

Hey Sign me up for Suzaku - Knight of Seven! I gots the whole set up and will be dyeing my hair to match his later! ;) I might be able to make a working communicator by then too!(its gonna be connected to my cell!!! lol) If the time changes Im all good for it cuz ill be in a hotel and can drop by anytime! ;D
Knight of Infinity at your service!

hellangel

Quote from: Knight of Infinity on April 24, 2009, 10:50:30 PM
Hey Sign me up for Suzaku - Knight of Seven! I gots the whole set up and will be dyeing my hair to match his later! ;) I might be able to make a working communicator by then too!(its gonna be connected to my cell!!! lol) If the time changes Im all good for it cuz ill be in a hotel and can drop by anytime! ;D

woah, connected to your cell? AWESOME.
Upcoming events:

hellangel

list updated!

this gathering has grown every year...i'm so happy for it...<3
Upcoming events:

Levistus

Forgot about this gathering;
I'll be cosplaying as Lelouch and my brother will be comming as Suzaku.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

namineartbook

:( I do hope we don't move the gathering earlier. Takes me forever to get my costume on, and added to the fact that I sleep in quite late. xD But that's just a selfish vote. LOL

senritsu

if i can make it, you have a halfassed fai

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

Quote from: senritsu on May 06, 2009, 11:04:37 PM
if i can make it, you have a halfassed fai

d. flourite, right? added :3
Upcoming events:

orchestrafro

I'll b ecoming as Syaoran from TRC (default version)

hellangel

Upcoming events: