All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

ININ

Here's the Fanime 2008 Gathering pics.  Start on pic #423.

http://www.innovateinfinitely.com/animepage/2008fanimeconpictures9.html

Let's make 2009 better ^__^  hellangel, you're going to show up on time, yeah!!!

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

kahira

please take me and chibikkoda off the list, we won't be able to be a part of the gathering this year :(
[COLOR="DimGray"]Planning for AX09

+ + +
黑叽/Black Chi (Freya) :: Chobits
初音/Miku :: Vocaloid
安碧城/AnBiCheng :: ChangAnHuanYe
玖蘭樞/Kaname :: Vampire Knight
+ + +
[/COLOR]

ININ

Trying to catch up with Tsubasa Chronicles manga.  I'm on chapter 219.  I hope to finish before Fanime.

hellangel

Quote from: ININ on May 21, 2009, 02:13:25 AM
Trying to catch up with Tsubasa Chronicles manga.  I'm on chapter 219.  I hope to finish before Fanime.

it's SUCH crack, man.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ININ

Oh, crap!  I thought the gathering was Sun at 10am.  The official gathering is Sun at 11am.  I have a Bleach gathering at noon.  It takes time for me to change.  hellangel, please remove me.  Bad timing.  I'm really sorry =((

Yunri-Chan

YOOO, I totally forgot to post this here, but I'm doing a different version of Sakura for the gathering =) Anyway, excited to see you all on Sunday! :]
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

hellangel

Hey, Everyone!

Thanks for a great 2009~!
Sorry for giving so much attention to Tsubasa...but that was just a humongous group, and I had pretty much exhausted all the other groups, so there really was nothing left except to go through different worlds of Tsubasa ^^;;;

(Next year I guess I'll go back to usual Tokyo Babylon. REPRESENT!)

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves; I tried to keep it not too long since you all had other gatherings to attend.
Feel free to drop any comments and suggestions~! ^__^
Upcoming events:

morgaine

I had a lot of fun, as did my group ^-^  It was really well-organized, great job!

I took a bunch of pics, but I'll upload them tomorrow, when I'm not as exhausted xDD  Hope to see you all next year!
Fanime 2019
TBD

hellangel

Okay, so I figured last year I was too excited about this and made the 2009 gathering post too early.

Looks like everyone else has caught up to the game this year. SO.

ANNOUNCING GATHERING 2010~!
Keep using this thread until it's maxed out XD (I'm kind of curious about WHEN that'll be, haha)

First post updated!
Upcoming events:

namineartbook

Piffle Sakura, but it may be subjected to change. :P

yumicchi88

me, shaoran again.
my friend as fai, again!!

I hope I have shaoran's sword made by next year.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

hellangel

Upcoming events:

konataFTW

will this be on a sunday again? (hopefully) on a sunday?
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

hellangel

Quote from: konataFTW on June 02, 2009, 10:02:10 PM
will this be on a sunday again? (hopefully) on a sunday?

On Not!Masquerade Day. Hopefully at like 1 PM at the earliest...CLAMP characters need time to get ready and be beautiful ^^;
Upcoming events:

Yunri-Chan

^ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. 1PM would be excellent!

I realized that I never posted here about the 2009 gathering! Gosh, with all of the planning, why's there no post-Fanime pics or anything like that? :P Anyway, I was late by twenty minutes (ten minute improvement from 08....) and was told that the gathering was over, so I sulked with some other photogs for a few minutes before I realized the gathering had just begun (late I guess?). orz Anyway, didn't really take photos this year but here are a few shots:

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine

I was the Sakura in the poofy yellow skirt & crown :]

Sorry for not being able to stick around too long to chat, but I recognized a lot of you & absolutely LOVED the cosplays this year! Is anyone going to AX? (I'm gonna try, but ugh fail transportation is fail)
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

hellangel

Quote from: Yunri-Chan on June 03, 2009, 01:11:23 AM
^ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. 1PM would be excellent!

Iunno, somehow every year I'm the first to make a gathering (not this time, haha), and somehow we always conflict with other groups and get pushed back to morning o__o

Well, NO MORE. It's 1 PM, and that's that. Other groups can schedule around us, hmph. (We're more magical and beautiful anyway.)

Quote from: Yunri-Chan on June 03, 2009, 01:11:23 AMI was the Sakura in the poofy yellow skirt & crown :]

YOU WERE SUPER-CUTE!! Did you manage to fix your egg? ;__;
Upcoming events:

konataFTW

Quote from: hellangel on June 04, 2009, 07:50:41 PM
Well, NO MORE. It's 1 PM, and that's that. Other groups can schedule around us, hmph. (We're more magical and beautiful anyway.)

+++~!
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

ININ

hellangel is one step ahead adding me as Syaoran XD  Count me in as long as the gathering is on Sun because Bleach is on Sat  ;)

BSaphire

I needed an anime fix and a friend hooked me up with Angelic Layer. I'm halfway through the series and thoughts of cosplay are all through my brain. I'm wondering if Angelic Layer will be on the list for Clamp? Should I even attempt this?

Thoughts, ideas and suggestions are welcome please let me know.
Hugs
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC